Start by marking “David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure” as Want to Read:
David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The trip began quite innocently. All they wanted was a simple, week-long vacation to celebrate their new freedom. How hard could that be? With their last child pushed out the door, it was now 'their' time. Time to travel, to explore, to visit uncharted territories. Time for them to sample strange new cultures with strange new customs and strange new languages. But where to ...more
Published (first published April 26th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

Peggy
I laughed. Chortled. Snickered. Giggled. And shot Pepsi out my nose.

Jan
I picked up this ebook because I have taken 1,000 to 3,000 mile trips on the back of my husband's Honda VTX and even a Goldwing Trike and this sure brought back memories as we dealt with simular things that you just have to have a sense of humor to get over it or past it. Its a hilarious view of a motorcycle trip that as all us biker's know, it never goes the way you planned it! I no long ride but this was a fun jog to the memory of those trips we made that also included the Colorado Rockies.
D. Redhawk
Feb 07, 2012 D. Redhawk rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to D. by: Pixel of Ink
Absolutely hilarious! Dose it help or hurt that David's writing voice is the same as my BFF's? His stream-of-consciousness ramble remains on target throughout the book, and is well worth the price of admission.
laura lok
I laughed and laughed. Many a night i came to bed and my husband said must be a good book you were giggling again If you have ever driven on a bike or car with your spouse I am sure you can relate to this book.
Julia
I laughed and laughed and laughed. Best book I've read in a long time!
Renee
Laugh out loud funny. I dare you to read this and not laugh .
Superstella
I found this book to be completely and utterly hilarious. I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I was really close to needing new pants. Perhaps it's due to having a very close friend who happens to be Canadian, but so many of the adventures of David and Suzanne just seem like something I would totally find myself in the middle of and wondering how in the world I came to be there. Well worth the read.
I had a hard time getting into this book. There were many funny parts. But, it just didn't keep my interest. The last half of the book I had to skim read because I just couldn't take reading it any longer.
Barbara
Fantastically funny book. I couldn't put it down. Lots and lots of really funny Canadian cliches, but really fun. Almost makes me want to go on a motorcycle trip myself! :-)
Sandi
Pretty funny book.
June
June marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Cory
Cory marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Yu Liu
Yu Liu marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Christie Lewis
Christie Lewis marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014