Start by marking “David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure” as Want to Read:
David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  61 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The trip began quite innocently. All they wanted was a simple, week-long vacation to celebrate their new freedom. How hard could that be? With their last child pushed out the door, it was now 'their' time. Time to travel, to explore, to visit uncharted territories. Time for them to sample strange new cultures with strange new customs and strange new languages. But where to ...more
Published (first published April 26th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about David And Suzanne's Big Frickin' Canadian Motorcycle Adventure

Peggy
Jan 16, 2012 Peggy rated it it was amazing
I laughed. Chortled. Snickered. Giggled. And shot Pepsi out my nose.

Jan
Jan 22, 2012 Jan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2012
I picked up this ebook because I have taken 1,000 to 3,000 mile trips on the back of my husband's Honda VTX and even a Goldwing Trike and this sure brought back memories as we dealt with simular things that you just have to have a sense of humor to get over it or past it. Its a hilarious view of a motorcycle trip that as all us biker's know, it never goes the way you planned it! I no long ride but this was a fun jog to the memory of those trips we made that also included the Colorado Rockies.
D. Redhawk
Feb 07, 2012 D. Redhawk rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to D. by: Pixel of Ink
Absolutely hilarious! Dose it help or hurt that David's writing voice is the same as my BFF's? His stream-of-consciousness ramble remains on target throughout the book, and is well worth the price of admission.
laura lok
Feb 07, 2012 laura lok rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pixel-of-ink
I laughed and laughed. Many a night i came to bed and my husband said must be a good book you were giggling again If you have ever driven on a bike or car with your spouse I am sure you can relate to this book.
Julia
Jan 16, 2012 Julia rated it it was amazing
I laughed and laughed and laughed. Best book I've read in a long time!
Renee
Jan 17, 2012 Renee rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud funny. I dare you to read this and not laugh .
Superstella
Dec 09, 2012 Superstella rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be completely and utterly hilarious. I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I was really close to needing new pants. Perhaps it's due to having a very close friend who happens to be Canadian, but so many of the adventures of David and Suzanne just seem like something I would totally find myself in the middle of and wondering how in the world I came to be there. Well worth the read.
Feb 08, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was ok
I had a hard time getting into this book. There were many funny parts. But, it just didn't keep my interest. The last half of the book I had to skim read because I just couldn't take reading it any longer.
Barbara
Jun 29, 2012 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Fantastically funny book. I couldn't put it down. Lots and lots of really funny Canadian cliches, but really fun. Almost makes me want to go on a motorcycle trip myself! :-)
Sandi
Jun 11, 2012 Sandi rated it it was amazing
Pretty funny book.
Mary Ann
Mary Ann rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Allison Welker
Allison Welker marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Diana Conner
Diana Conner rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2016
J.p. Vance
J.p. Vance rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Tom Byram
Tom Byram rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Colleen Davis
Colleen Davis marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Catbird
Catbird marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Roger A. Cabral
Roger A. Cabral rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Ron & Lori Estes
Ron & Lori Estes rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Dec 08, 2015
aaron thompson
aaron thompson marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
N Doherty
N Doherty rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Terrance
Terrance marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015