Start by marking “The Merry Maines Go Country” as Want to Read:
The Merry Maines Go Country

The Merry Maines Go Country

The cats of the MerryMaines Cattery meet up with "Joe Bob Dooley: The Sharecroppere's Son," and in getting over the shock, are launched into new adventures with Bhu Fan, their Korat seeress/royal princess leading the way.
Published December 2nd 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Merry Maines Go Country, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Merry Maines Go Country

Marie Phillips
Mar 19, 2012 Marie Phillips rated it it was amazing
Like the books before it, I found the story and characters engaging. As a cat lover and a fancier of Maine Coon cats myself, I loved them all. The author does jump a bit from head to head haphazardly, but because I adored these characters, their home, and their adventures, I found it easy to ignore this tendency. The settings are authentic and paint a wonderful tapestry for the tales. Only one detail stood out as an error-when the author described a Nor'easter going down south to harass NH and ...more
Portia
Feb 14, 2012 Portia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cats
I LOVE Garnet Quinn's books! This is the 4th in the series and as usual was a lot of fun. But be sure to start with the first one, The Merry Maines, A Shaggy Cat Story. You have to start at the first one to get the whole story. If you are a cat lover and especially if you are a Maine Coon lover, you HAVE to read these!
Katja
Katja rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Paul Thompson
Paul Thompson rated it did not like it
May 12, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2013
Wanda Kruse
Wanda Kruse rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2014
Deb Orndorff
Deb Orndorff rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2015
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Yasko
Yasko marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016