Start by marking “The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)

The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  1,077 Ratings  ·  148 Reviews
The eyes never lie. No one’s eyes are darker than Eryx. Not even the Devil’s.

When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She’s the daughter of the President after all, but she’s also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.

What they don’t know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx’s plot succeeds
Published September 25th 2012 by EgmontUSA (first published January 1st 2012)

Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
This series is highly addicting and it's not just her writing. It's also the characters and their relationships. I also love the fact that each book is a stand-a-lone. You necessarily don't need to read them in order because the author recaps everything in one go. It can be quite repetitive, but I find that it clarifies everything quite nicely. Lovely writing and even if I was just waiting for that climatic ending, I still enjoyed it.

Jordan and her love interest sure entertained me. They're both
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
Aug 31, 2012 Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read, for-review
This series is my very own YA version of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, only without Vampires. You have your group of boys who fight evil, and your group of woman who swoop in and save their lives. While reading, I got the same feelings I did while reading BDB series. I loved every single character in this book. No really, EVERY single one, even the villain. He's done some EVIL things, but in The Mephisto Kiss you get to see a different side to Eryx and learn a bit more about his history. ...more
Jul 26, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this one more than the first and I didn't think that would be possible!! I'll post my longer, gushing review closer to release date. You MUST read this series if you haven't yet! I NEED more Mephisto books!!!!!
Em
Aug 05, 2012 Em rated it it was amazing
Shelves: in-my-book-case
Recently, I have refrained from giving out 5-star reviews. Some books sort of…wash over me and I forget about them shortly after reading them. Few books leave an impact and make me want to beg for more….but The Mephisto Kiss is definitely NOT one of those books.

*Insert Glass Box of Emotion Here*

I was SO in love with The Mephisto Covenant’s Sasha and Ajax….in this book readers get a new story with familiar characters. This time it is big brother Key (Kyros) that gets his time in the spotlight and
Sgurbet
Feb 20, 2013 Sgurbet rated it it was amazing
yaaa 3. kitap ne zaman cikicak ben Phoenix ve Mariah'in hikayesini cok merak ettim ama :(((
kitapla ilgili yoruma gelirsek tek söyleyebilecegim bunu da cok begendim gerci sonuna dogru Jordan'a cok kizmistim ama Key toparladi sonunda.
B.rfm
Jan 09, 2013 B.rfm rated it it was amazing

Paranormal türde çıkan çoğu kitabı bir kere Mefisto Anlaşması Serisinden ayırmak istiyorum. Zira, Olympos Dağı ve Tanrıları, Tanrıçaları ile ilgili okuduğum onca kitabın arasında bu kitap o kadar orjinal kaldı ki... Kesinlikle ayrı bir yeri hak etmekte.

Yunan mitolojisi, iblisler ve melekler (anabolar) ile ilgili daha ne yazılır? mı diyorsunuz, size cevabım "Mefisto Anlaşmaları'nı daha okumamışsınız" olur.

Kitap elime bugün geçti ve nasıl bitti anlamadım, e
Vivien
Sep 15, 2012 Vivien rated it liked it
After reading The Mephisto Covenant, I knew that I would have to read the sequel. There was something about the lore that this series is centered on that I find really intriguing. The Mephisto Kiss is more of a companion in the series as it follows a different set of characters. While Sasha and Jax make an appearance, this story is centered on Jordan Ellis and a different brother.

Jordan is the daughter of the President. Her life already being chaotic is only about to become more so. After disco
Kristal Kitap
Aug 03, 2014 Kristal Kitap rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
İlkinden daha güzeldi. Key Jax'e göre daha bir alfa erkek çıktı. Ve 3. kitap en merak ettiğim kitaplarından biri. Çünkü iki tren enkazı halinde ki karakterleri okuyacağız. Phoenix ve Mariah. Birbirlerini nasıl tamamlayacaklar acaba?

Edit: Merak ettim Eryx'i benden başka sevende var mıdır acaba? Romantik yanım yazarın seriyi Eryx'in hikayesini yazarak bitirmesini istiyor. Tanrı ve Lucifer ona da bir Anabo bulsun. Hatta en güçlü Anaboyu ona versin. Zavallımın hiç bir suçu günahı yok ki. O böyle ol
Ceren Ünlü
Jan 08, 2013 Ceren Ünlü rated it really liked it
Trinity Faegen'in yazdığı Mefisto'nun Öpücüğü yaklaşık bir günde ve keyifle okundu, bitti. :-) Sevdiğim bir seri... Yazarını başarılı buluyor. Fakat kitap Jax ve Sasha yerine Jordan ve Key'in ağzındandı bu sefer. Onların macerasını anlatıyordu. Aynı karakterlerin ağzından olacak sanıyordum o yüzden kitaba başladığım da bi şaşırdım. :-) Değişmeyen de var tabi; Eryx. Yani kötü karakter. Şey kötü mötü ama hoş parça aslında. :-P
Anabo'lar, Mefisto'lar ... Kitapta bir sürü şaşırtıcı olay vardı.
Sırad
Dreamer
Şahsen 1. kitaptan sonra bu seriye çok daha ön yargılı baktığımı kabul edeceğim. Bu yüzden kitap kütüphanemde aylardır okunmayı bekliyordu ve sonunda okuma şansını elde ettim. Benim bilmediğim ise; bu kitap ilkinin devamı niteliğinde olsa da farklı başrolleri ele alıyor. Yani bir başka Mefisto'nun Anabo'sunu bulmasını anlatıyor. İlk kitap Jax-Sasha iken bu kitap Key-Jordan ikilisinin Mefisto Akdi'ne giden yolunu anlatıyor.

Aşırı ön yargım yüzünden kitapta sıkıntıdan patlayacağımı düşünüyordum, f
Jenea Whittington
Sep 10, 2012 Jenea Whittington rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment in The Mephisto Covenant and it picks about a year or so later than where we left off in book one. We start off with some of the characters from before. Jax is still training Sasha and they are doing great. But everything changes when they see Jordan, who isn’t just the President’s daughter, but she is an Anabo as well. After Jordan is kidnapped by Eryx, they must find her and protect her. The Sons of Hell will have to act fast to stop Eryx’s plan because is will b ...more
Sandra

4/5 STARS.

The Mephisto Kiss is the second book of The Mephisto Covenant series. I can't tell you which brother it's about this time, cause that will just ruin the surprise.
( if you haven't read the first book, called The Mephisto Conenant, and have no idea what this series is all about, then don't hesitate and check it out by clicking/pasting this link - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10... ).

It doesn't start off from where we left of in the previous book, which was kind of a disappointment
Brittany Rehage
Aug 24, 2012 Brittany Rehage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The thing I like most about book series like The Mephisto Covenant is that one story does not entirely depend on the other. Unlike trilogies, where if you don’t read book 1, books 2 and 3 don’t make sense, it helps if you read book 1, but it is its own story. It’s part of a whole, but separate as well.

The Mephisto Covenant was a fantastic book. The Mephisto Kiss was even better. Kyron, Key gets his turn at finding redemption in the Anabo Jordan. However, as much as she can get past his being a s
Whatchyareading
I can’t really quantify why I like this books. I just do.

I’m a big fan of the ridiculousness of adult paranormal romance series and I like that this series takes a lot of the tropes associated with adult PNR to create a YA series. And I like that each book is a stand alone about one of the brothers.

Other than the complete lack of sexy times I liked this book better than the first one. Because we had already been introduced into the world, there was less time spent explaining the world. And I lik
A Book Vacation
Oct 29, 2012 A Book Vacation rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love, this book! The series has turned out to be amazing, and I am in awe of Faegen’s sheer writing abilities! She is so creative and her novels quickly enrapture the reader; I read this in one sitting because it is that good! If you haven’t started the series, trust me, you need to read this!

One of the aspects that I love so much about the series, and this novel in general, is that it follows a different male lead in each book. In The Mephisto Covenant, we met Jax and learned ever
Tiffany (About to Read)
Oct 12, 2012 Tiffany (About to Read) rated it really liked it
I loved The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen, so I was really excited to read The Mephisto Kiss. While I did not enjoy it quite as much, it was still a fantastic read. Jordan and Key were a swoon worthy couple and I just adore the way Trinity Faegen writes love stories.

I didn’t love Jordan and Key as much as I loved Sasha and Ajax because Jordan was much more accepting of the Mephisto Covenant. I really preferred Sasha’s confusion and rejection of Jax because he was literally a son of hell. T
Sydnee
Sep 28, 2012 Sydnee rated it it was amazing
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!

This book had one of the best cliffhanger but non-cliffhanger endings ever. I know for a couple of chapters I really though that Eryx really was trying to get his light back. Like when you hear about it from Key's point of view you start to see that in the beginning he was never really a bad guy. He was trying to protect his brothers, of course you know he turned into a total bastard after but you know live and learn.
I was so not expecting Jordan's sister to be another Anabo
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Aylardır beklediğim kitaba dün gece yarısı başladım ve sabaha karşı bitti.Gözümden uyku aksada bitirmeden bırakamadım.Bu seri keinlikle muhteşem.Serideki kitapların her birinde farklı bir kardeşin hikayesi var.İk kitap Jax’ın hikayesiydi.Bu ise en büyük kardeş ve lider konumunda olan Key’in hikayesi.
Key’i ilk kitaptan biraz tanıyorduk.Kendi halinde sert ve soğuk bir tip.Lider olmanın ağırlığını taşıyor.
Jason yani Key’in anabosu ise ilginç biri.Kendieri Amerikan Başkanının kızı oluyor.Eee hal böy
Selen
Nov 27, 2014 Selen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
İlk kitabın tadı olmayan bir kitaptı. Jax'te lisede olmaları normaldi. Daha anlaşılır geliyordu. Ama Key bana büyük geldiğinden biraz saçmalamış gibi geldi.

Bu kitap bana iki seriyi hatırlatıyor. Karanlığın Efendisi serisi ve Lara Adrian'nın serisi. Her kitapta farklı bir insan falan. Neyse kitaba dönelim.

Jordan 17 yaşında ABD başkanın evlatlık kızı. Eryx tarafından onun kötü emelleri için kaçırıldı. Sonra olaylar ondan sonra patlak verdi. Anabo olduğu öğrenildi falan.

photo tumblr_mi6insIZJb1rm47nyo1_400_zpsb3cbfa73.gif

Bu gife bir şey bağlayamıy
Buqet
Jan 15, 2013 Buqet rated it liked it
Bir YA'ya göre iyi bir konuya , güzel bir kurguya sahip. Eksik yönleri var fakat akıcı ve iyi vakit geçiren bir kitap.
Başları ve ortalarına doğru kitaptan beklentim yükselmeye başlamıştı , ta ki tempo düşene ve yazar olayları hızlandırma telaşına düşene dek.
Her şeye rağmen zevkli bir kitap. Bu türü sevenlere kesinlikle önerebileceğim tarzda.
Özellikle Phoenix'in kitabını merakla bekliyorum , ondan büyük beklentilerim var...
Nihawmi
Jun 11, 2013 Nihawmi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kitap bitince ben:

description

Tamam evet kitabı yakmıyorum da hani böyle mal gibi kalmayaydım iyiydi.

Biri bu gadına satisfied bir son yazmayı öğretsin!

P.S: 1 yıldızı da kızın über saflık/salaklığına vermiyorum.
Hülya
May 07, 2013 Hülya rated it it was amazing
sonuna yok daha neler dediğim, jordan karakterine karakter olarak uyuz olduğum kitap. yazar jordan konusunda acayip saçmalamış ama key karakterine değer bu puan. birde birde diğer kardeş ve jane olayı var tabi ki :D
ѕєяєηιтι
Sonu daha iyi olabilirdi kesinlikle. Çabuk oldu bittiye geldi.

Jordan'ın son kısımdaki davranışa cidden anlam veremedim Öyle hemencecik kanması öpüşmesi falan çık kızdırdı beni..
Rachel's Book Reviews
Jan 09, 2012 Rachel's Book Reviews marked it as to-read
Both as a fan, and as a reviewer, I can't wait to read this

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews)
Will I read this? Maybe. The first was largely forgettable, and that cover is awful.
Susbogblog
Jul 02, 2016 Susbogblog rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Meget bedre end den første!
Kristen
Apr 09, 2014 Kristen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Plaama
Книгата пристигна и започнах да я чета още в момента, в който я взех от пощата. И мда, определено чакането си заслужаваше.

Някой ме попита, защо подхващам книгата толкова бързо, когато обикновено чакам доста преди да започна пореднаия потенциален любимец... Ами защо? В случая всяка книга е "stand alone", a и предстоят още цели четири, така че сърце на място и давай напред.

Преди обаче да започна със самото ревю трябва да кажа някои неща.
Първо, реалната оценка, която давам на The Mephisto Kiss е
L.E.Olteano
I'd been meaning to read book #1 from this series for a year, of course, never got to it. So I took the chance to read this one, especially because of the concept of this series. It's this original spin, combining elements of paranormal romance series for adults with young adult elements. The books have a recurring mythology, characters in common, but reading as I did only book #2 made perfect sense as a stand alone, everything was clear and straightforward without prior introductions. Like in m ...more
Dark Faerie Tales
Sep 26, 2013 Dark Faerie Tales rated it really liked it
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales.

Quick & Dirty: Faith, attraction and love sums up my new guilty pleasure of a paranormal read.

Opening Sentence: Kissing Matthew was one of Jordan’s favorite things to do.

The Review:

Trinity Faegen’s Mephisto brothers have become one of my guilty pleasures. Fallen angels and the brothers of Hell, The Mephisto Kiss is the next book in this exciting series filled with supernatural elements and detailed mythology. I was surprised at how much I would love this
  • Crazy For You (The Mephisto Covenant, #4)
  • Glass Heart (Cold Kiss, #2)
  • The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)
  • The Unfailing Light (Katerina, #2)
  • Surrendering (Swans Landing #3)
  • Centaur Legacy (Touched, #2)
  • The Last Knight (Pendragon, #1)
  • Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • The Springsweet (The Vespertine, #2)
  • Return to Sleepy Hollow
  • Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)
  • Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3)
  • Impostor (Slide, #2)
  • Romeo Redeemed (Juliet Immortal, #2)
  • Pure Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #3)
  • Guardian (Halflings, #2)
  • A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2)
Trinity Faegen is a multi-published RITA winning author who also writes romance as Stephanie Feagan. A practicing CPA who loves travel, books, and smart guys, she lives in the outback of west Texas with her husband and a mean cat. For bonus content and more about the Mephisto, please visit her website at www.trinityfaegen.com.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity...
More about Trinity Faegen...

The Mephisto Covenant (5 books)
  • The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)
  • The Mephisto Mark (The Mephisto Covenant #3)
  • Crazy For You (The Mephisto Covenant, #4)
  • It Had To Be You (The Mephisto Covenant, #5)

“No question. I admit, you’re not what I expected, but you’re exactly what I want.”
“What did you expect?”
“A sweet, reserved girl who wouldn’t provoke my brother into stabbing her a hundred times.”
“A wilting violet? Oh, come on, Key. You’d run all over her and forget about her in a week.”
“I see that now.” He grinned at her. “I keep trying to run all over you, but you’re just so . . . stabby.”
8 likes
“Oh, that. You’re not confused. You’re falling in love. And it sucks almost as much as it’s amazing.” 7 likes