Start by marking “The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)

The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,008 Ratings  ·  144 Reviews
The eyes never lie. No one’s eyes are darker than Eryx. Not even the Devil’s.

When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She’s the daughter of the President after all, but she’s also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.

What they don’t know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx’s plot succeeds
Published September 25th 2012 by EgmontUSA (first published January 1st 2012)

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareInsurgent by Veronica RothRapture by Lauren KateReached by Ally Condie
Most Awaited Books of 2012
69th out of 249 books — 466 voters
The Raven Boys by Maggie StiefvaterAlice in Zombieland by Gena ShowalterWhat's Left of Me by Kat ZhangUnspoken by Sarah Rees BrennanHidden by Sophie Jordan
September 2012
37th out of 185 books — 303 voters

More lists with this book...

Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
This series is highly addicting and it's not just her writing. It's also the characters and their relationships. I also love the fact that each book is a stand-a-lone. You necessarily don't need to read them in order because the author recaps everything in one go. It can be quite repetitive, but I find that it clarifies everything quite nicely. Lovely writing and even if I was just waiting for that climatic ending, I still enjoyed it.

Jordan and her love interest sure entertained me. They're both
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
Aug 31, 2012 Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read, for-review
This series is my very own YA version of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, only without Vampires. You have your group of boys who fight evil, and your group of woman who swoop in and save their lives. While reading, I got the same feelings I did while reading BDB series. I loved every single character in this book. No really, EVERY single one, even the villain. He's done some EVIL things, but in The Mephisto Kiss you get to see a different side to Eryx and learn a bit more about his history. ...more
Jul 26, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this one more than the first and I didn't think that would be possible!! I'll post my longer, gushing review closer to release date. You MUST read this series if you haven't yet! I NEED more Mephisto books!!!!!
Em
Aug 05, 2012 Em rated it it was amazing
Shelves: in-my-book-case
Recently, I have refrained from giving out 5-star reviews. Some books sort of…wash over me and I forget about them shortly after reading them. Few books leave an impact and make me want to beg for more….but The Mephisto Kiss is definitely NOT one of those books.

*Insert Glass Box of Emotion Here*

I was SO in love with The Mephisto Covenant’s Sasha and Ajax….in this book readers get a new story with familiar characters. This time it is big brother Key (Kyros) that gets his time in the spotlight and
Sgurbet
Feb 20, 2013 Sgurbet rated it it was amazing
yaaa 3. kitap ne zaman cikicak ben Phoenix ve Mariah'in hikayesini cok merak ettim ama :(((
kitapla ilgili yoruma gelirsek tek söyleyebilecegim bunu da cok begendim gerci sonuna dogru Jordan'a cok kizmistim ama Key toparladi sonunda.
B.rfm
Jan 09, 2013 B.rfm rated it it was amazing

Paranormal türde çıkan çoğu kitabı bir kere Mefisto Anlaşması Serisinden ayırmak istiyorum. Zira, Olympos Dağı ve Tanrıları, Tanrıçaları ile ilgili okuduğum onca kitabın arasında bu kitap o kadar orjinal kaldı ki... Kesinlikle ayrı bir yeri hak etmekte.

Yunan mitolojisi, iblisler ve melekler (anabolar) ile ilgili daha ne yazılır? mı diyorsunuz, size cevabım "Mefisto Anlaşmaları'nı daha okumamışsınız" olur.

Kitap elime bugün geçti ve nasıl bitti anlamadım, e
Vivien
Sep 15, 2012 Vivien rated it liked it
After reading The Mephisto Covenant, I knew that I would have to read the sequel. There was something about the lore that this series is centered on that I find really intriguing. The Mephisto Kiss is more of a companion in the series as it follows a different set of characters. While Sasha and Jax make an appearance, this story is centered on Jordan Ellis and a different brother.

Jordan is the daughter of the President. Her life already being chaotic is only about to become more so. After disco
Kristal Kitap
İlkinden daha güzeldi. Key Jax'e göre daha bir alfa erkek çıktı. Ve 3. kitap en merak ettiğim kitaplarından biri. Çünkü iki tren enkazı halinde ki karakterleri okuyacağız. Phoenix ve Mariah. Birbirlerini nasıl tamamlayacaklar acaba?

Edit: Merak ettim Eryx'i benden başka sevende var mıdır acaba? Romantik yanım yazarın seriyi Eryx'in hikayesini yazarak bitirmesini istiyor. Tanrı ve Lucifer ona da bir Anabo bulsun. Hatta en güçlü Anaboyu ona versin. Zavallımın hiç bir suçu günahı yok ki. O böyle ol
Ceren Ünlü
Jan 08, 2013 Ceren Ünlü rated it really liked it
Trinity Faegen'in yazdığı Mefisto'nun Öpücüğü yaklaşık bir günde ve keyifle okundu, bitti. :-) Sevdiğim bir seri... Yazarını başarılı buluyor. Fakat kitap Jax ve Sasha yerine Jordan ve Key'in ağzındandı bu sefer. Onların macerasını anlatıyordu. Aynı karakterlerin ağzından olacak sanıyordum o yüzden kitaba başladığım da bi şaşırdım. :-) Değişmeyen de var tabi; Eryx. Yani kötü karakter. Şey kötü mötü ama hoş parça aslında. :-P
Anabo'lar, Mefisto'lar ... Kitapta bir sürü şaşırtıcı olay vardı.
Sırad
Dreamer
Şahsen 1. kitaptan sonra bu seriye çok daha ön yargılı baktığımı kabul edeceğim. Bu yüzden kitap kütüphanemde aylardır okunmayı bekliyordu ve sonunda okuma şansını elde ettim. Benim bilmediğim ise; bu kitap ilkinin devamı niteliğinde olsa da farklı başrolleri ele alıyor. Yani bir başka Mefisto'nun Anabo'sunu bulmasını anlatıyor. İlk kitap Jax-Sasha iken bu kitap Key-Jordan ikilisinin Mefisto Akdi'ne giden yolunu anlatıyor.

Aşırı ön yargım yüzünden kitapta sıkıntıdan patlayacağımı düşünüyordum, f
Jenea Whittington
Sep 10, 2012 Jenea Whittington rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment in The Mephisto Covenant and it picks about a year or so later than where we left off in book one. We start off with some of the characters from before. Jax is still training Sasha and they are doing great. But everything changes when they see Jordan, who isn’t just the President’s daughter, but she is an Anabo as well. After Jordan is kidnapped by Eryx, they must find her and protect her. The Sons of Hell will have to act fast to stop Eryx’s plan because is will b ...more
Tiffany (About to Read)
Oct 12, 2012 Tiffany (About to Read) rated it really liked it
I loved The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen, so I was really excited to read The Mephisto Kiss. While I did not enjoy it quite as much, it was still a fantastic read. Jordan and Key were a swoon worthy couple and I just adore the way Trinity Faegen writes love stories.

I didn’t love Jordan and Key as much as I loved Sasha and Ajax because Jordan was much more accepting of the Mephisto Covenant. I really preferred Sasha’s confusion and rejection of Jax because he was literally a son of hell. T
A Book Vacation
Oct 29, 2012 A Book Vacation rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love, this book! The series has turned out to be amazing, and I am in awe of Faegen’s sheer writing abilities! She is so creative and her novels quickly enrapture the reader; I read this in one sitting because it is that good! If you haven’t started the series, trust me, you need to read this!

One of the aspects that I love so much about the series, and this novel in general, is that it follows a different male lead in each book. In The Mephisto Covenant, we met Jax and learned ever
Sandra

4/5 STARS.

The Mephisto Kiss is the second book of The Mephisto Covenant series. I can't tell you which brother it's about this time, cause that will just ruin the surprise.
( if you haven't read the first book, called The Mephisto Conenant, and have no idea what this series is all about, then don't hesitate and check it out by clicking/pasting this link - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10... ).

It doesn't start off from where we left of in the previous book, which was kind of a disappointment
Sydnee
Sep 28, 2012 Sydnee rated it it was amazing
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!

This book had one of the best cliffhanger but non-cliffhanger endings ever. I know for a couple of chapters I really though that Eryx really was trying to get his light back. Like when you hear about it from Key's point of view you start to see that in the beginning he was never really a bad guy. He was trying to protect his brothers, of course you know he turned into a total bastard after but you know live and learn.
I was so not expecting Jordan's sister to be another Anabo
Whatchyareading
I can’t really quantify why I like this books. I just do.

I’m a big fan of the ridiculousness of adult paranormal romance series and I like that this series takes a lot of the tropes associated with adult PNR to create a YA series. And I like that each book is a stand alone about one of the brothers.

Other than the complete lack of sexy times I liked this book better than the first one. Because we had already been introduced into the world, there was less time spent explaining the world. And I lik
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Aylardır beklediğim kitaba dün gece yarısı başladım ve sabaha karşı bitti.Gözümden uyku aksada bitirmeden bırakamadım.Bu seri keinlikle muhteşem.Serideki kitapların her birinde farklı bir kardeşin hikayesi var.İk kitap Jax’ın hikayesiydi.Bu ise en büyük kardeş ve lider konumunda olan Key’in hikayesi.
Key’i ilk kitaptan biraz tanıyorduk.Kendi halinde sert ve soğuk bir tip.Lider olmanın ağırlığını taşıyor.
Jason yani Key’in anabosu ise ilginç biri.Kendieri Amerikan Başkanının kızı oluyor.Eee hal böy
Brittany Rehage
Aug 24, 2012 Brittany Rehage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The thing I like most about book series like The Mephisto Covenant is that one story does not entirely depend on the other. Unlike trilogies, where if you don’t read book 1, books 2 and 3 don’t make sense, it helps if you read book 1, but it is its own story. It’s part of a whole, but separate as well.

The Mephisto Covenant was a fantastic book. The Mephisto Kiss was even better. Kyron, Key gets his turn at finding redemption in the Anabo Jordan. However, as much as she can get past his being a s
Selen
Nov 27, 2014 Selen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
İlk kitabın tadı olmayan bir kitaptı. Jax'te lisede olmaları normaldi. Daha anlaşılır geliyordu. Ama Key bana büyük geldiğinden biraz saçmalamış gibi geldi.

Bu kitap bana iki seriyi hatırlatıyor. Karanlığın Efendisi serisi ve Lara Adrian'nın serisi. Her kitapta farklı bir insan falan. Neyse kitaba dönelim.

Jordan 17 yaşında ABD başkanın evlatlık kızı. Eryx tarafından onun kötü emelleri için kaçırıldı. Sonra olaylar ondan sonra patlak verdi. Anabo olduğu öğrenildi falan.

photo tumblr_mi6insIZJb1rm47nyo1_400_zpsb3cbfa73.gif

Bu gife bir şey bağlayamıy
Romancing the Book
Feb 22, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, paranormal, romance
Reviewed by April
Book provided by NetGalley for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen is truly mind-blowingly amazing! I bow before this author in the deepest gratitude for this incredible and all-encompassing series that she has crafted. The characters are amazing, lovable, hot and heady. I fell in love with the first book in the series, The Mephisto Convenant, and could not wait for the second book. Was it as good? Oh YES!! Are the characters a
Nurhayat Turna
Aug 26, 2015 Nurhayat Turna rated it really liked it
Melek temalarını seviyorum. Klasik melek-insan ilişkisinden çok daha farklı işlenen konuları daha çok seviyorum. Hele ki Lucifer ya da Cehennem’e değinip onların işlendiği özgün konuları daha çok seviyorum. Ama kurguyu kurup yazarken olayın çekiciliğini baltalayan anlatımları ya da olayları sevmiyorum.

Neden mi? Çünkü içine düşüp kapıldığım büyü bozuluyor.İşin özü şu ki yazar ilk kitaptaki beklentiyi yukarı çıkarıp, ikinci kitaptan aşağı itmesinin şaşkınlığı içerisindeyim. Anlatım evet aynı, yine
Buqet
Jan 15, 2013 Buqet rated it liked it
Bir YA'ya göre iyi bir konuya , güzel bir kurguya sahip. Eksik yönleri var fakat akıcı ve iyi vakit geçiren bir kitap.
Başları ve ortalarına doğru kitaptan beklentim yükselmeye başlamıştı , ta ki tempo düşene ve yazar olayları hızlandırma telaşına düşene dek.
Her şeye rağmen zevkli bir kitap. Bu türü sevenlere kesinlikle önerebileceğim tarzda.
Özellikle Phoenix'in kitabını merakla bekliyorum , ondan büyük beklentilerim var...
Nihawmi
Jun 11, 2013 Nihawmi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kitap bitince ben:

description

Tamam evet kitabı yakmıyorum da hani böyle mal gibi kalmayaydım iyiydi.

Biri bu gadına satisfied bir son yazmayı öğretsin!

P.S: 1 yıldızı da kızın über saflık/salaklığına vermiyorum.
Meghan Ely
Jun 28, 2014 Meghan Ely rated it it was amazing
It's hard to say, but I think I might have liked this book better than the first.
I mean, I love all the characters, and their uniqueness. But there's just something about Jordan that's just more admirable about her.
Sasha has her good qualities about here, don't get me wrong, but there's something there that's lacking. I can't put my finger on it.
But besides that, I loved how this book took on a whole new story to it. While it was similar with the plot of the first book, with one of the Mephis
Hülya
May 07, 2013 Hülya rated it it was amazing
sonuna yok daha neler dediğim, jordan karakterine karakter olarak uyuz olduğum kitap. yazar jordan konusunda acayip saçmalamış ama key karakterine değer bu puan. birde birde diğer kardeş ve jane olayı var tabi ki :D
Bailee Nessinger
Jan 04, 2016 Bailee Nessinger rated it really liked it

The Mephisto Kiss is a great book. It’s main characters are the presidents daughter Jordan, one of the Mephisto brothers Kyros (Key), and the oldest Mephisto brother who is also an outcast Eryx. The book takes place in Colorado. Jordan is a Anabo, but also the president's daughter. Eryx will do anything to keep Jordan once he finds out that she's a Anabo, but one problem Key caught her scent which means that she's meant for him to give him a chance at heaven. Jordan is forced to make decisions s
Pınar
Nov 05, 2013 Pınar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5

Sadece sevmiyorum aynı zamanda hastasıyım serinin ve de yazarın :D

Yorumum için
ѕєяєηιтι
Sonu daha iyi olabilirdi kesinlikle. Çabuk oldu bittiye geldi.

Jordan'ın son kısımdaki davranışa cidden anlam veremedim Öyle hemencecik kanması öpüşmesi falan çık kızdırdı beni..
Rachel's Book Reviews
Jan 09, 2012 Rachel's Book Reviews marked it as to-read
Both as a fan, and as a reviewer, I can't wait to read this

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews)
Will I read this? Maybe. The first was largely forgettable, and that cover is awful.
  • Crazy For You (Mephisto Covenant, #4)
  • Submerging (Swans Landing, #2)
  • The Last Knight (Pendragon, #1)
  • Glass Heart (Cold Kiss, #2)
  • The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)
  • Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3)
  • Centaur Legacy (Touched, #2)
  • Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2)
  • The Unfailing Light (Katerina, #2)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Romeo Redeemed (Juliet Immortal, #2)
  • The Mackenzie Legacy (The Athena Effect #2)
  • Covet (The Clann, #2)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Shine Light (Night Creatures, #3)
  • The Springsweet (The Vespertine, #2)
  • Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3)
  • Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)
Trinity Faegen is a multi-published RITA winning author who also writes romance as Stephanie Feagan. A practicing CPA who loves travel, books, and smart guys, she lives in the outback of west Texas with her husband and a mean cat. For bonus content and more about the Mephisto, please visit her website at www.trinityfaegen.com.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity...
More about Trinity Faegen...

The Mephisto Covenant (5 books)
  • The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)
  • The Mephisto Mark (The Mephisto Covenant #3)
  • Crazy For You (Mephisto Covenant, #4)
  • It Had To Be You (The Mephisto Covenant, #5)

“No question. I admit, you’re not what I expected, but you’re exactly what I want.”
“What did you expect?”
“A sweet, reserved girl who wouldn’t provoke my brother into stabbing her a hundred times.”
“A wilting violet? Oh, come on, Key. You’d run all over her and forget about her in a week.”
“I see that now.” He grinned at her. “I keep trying to run all over you, but you’re just so . . . stabby.”
8 likes
“Oh, that. You’re not confused. You’re falling in love. And it sucks almost as much as it’s amazing.” 7 likes