Start by marking “Suddenly Bear (Suddenly Bear, #1)” as Want to Read:
Suddenly Bear (Suddenly Bear, #1)

Suddenly Bear (Suddenly Bear #1)

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  307 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, shape-shifters, light BDSM, spanking]

Life sucked. Twenty-eight and alone was not in her life plan, yet there she was—pathetic, sad, and falling for her sexy, gorgeous, five-years-younger roommate.

Published 2011 by Siren Bookstrand

To ask other readers questions about Suddenly Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suddenly Bear

Jen
Feb 07, 2012 Jen rated it liked it
Shelves: x-read-in-2012, pnr
This was a quick and steamy hot read - just look at the cover :)

Lots of action in this story -

We start off with Jayden and Violet walking into the apartment... just in time to see her drunken fiancé' with a bouncy bimbo going at it on the couch. When Jayden tried to get his attention, Bruce didn't seem to care for the intrusion... until Jayden tried again. When Bruce looked over and saw violet, he actually tried to deny that anything was going on?? Really??

Jayden helped Violet back to her apa
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Disjointed story about 3 bear shifters and a waitress...

Description:

But when Jayden saves her from her ex’s drunken attack, Violet can no longer hide her need for the man she loves. She allows herself only one hot, amazing, i
Ms. Nikki
Total WTF-ery! I can suspend belief, but this was too much. Girl catches fiancé sexing some giggling blonde, girl smacks guy and giggling blond says "you go girl," cheating guy is manhandled by roommate because he was about to hit girl. Roommate takes girl home and becomes her roommate. One year later. They are still roommates hiding their attraction to one another, but that changes instantly. Girl and roommate mess around right after ex-boyfriend shows up demanding she come back to him, and whe ...more
Brittany
May 28, 2013 Brittany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage
I actually liked this story way more than suddenly wolf. I just enjoyed the storyline and characters a lot better. Looking forward to the next one!!
So, I Read This Book Today
Jan 19, 2013 So, I Read This Book Today rated it did not like it
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

OK, we have a woman who is beaten nearly to death by her abusive boyfriend. Then her new "boyfriend" is shot in the stomach by the same abusive ex. So the first thing the three who claim to love her do is take her home with them and DOMINATE AND BEAT HER. You people who encourage this behaviour in authors, and in readers, making them think this is OK behaviour need to be locked up in padded rooms. Or maybe you should all be beaten within an inch of your lives a
Tizy
Feb 28, 2014 Tizy rated it did not like it
No. Just no. I love a good quick read but this was straight up... no. Don't waste your golden time.
Emmy
May 06, 2012 Emmy rated it really liked it
Quick hot read... I liked the characters and the light BDSM involved, one thing I didn't like was probably violet being a waitress because of Bruce wanting her to being a house wife/mother after he graduates from medical school and she let him push her around with that which contradicts which what I felt her character was like, which was intelligent and strong willed/stubborn!!
April
Sometimes you have to suspend belief when reading a story. This is one of those situations. I like this author and really enjoy her work but overall this story was eh for me. But I do love bear shifters so I hope to see more of this series!
The BookChick
Mar 16, 2012 The BookChick rated it liked it
This was a fairly average story. Violet and her men were reasonably likable characters. Some of the story elements didn't make much sense and seemed a bit disjointed in a few areas. But overall, a decent story.
Yoru
it was a good Smut book^^
A lots of steamy and hot actions (just look at the cover! ;) )
Leslie
Leslie added it
Apr 30, 2016
Liz Amedee
Liz Amedee rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2016
Tami
Tami rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Rosalie
Rosalie marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Ally
Ally marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Kelley DeLira
Kelley DeLira rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
PureLily
PureLily rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria Hansen
Victoria Hansen marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Kathryn White
Kathryn White marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
jeni Hollyoak
jeni Hollyoak rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Jamie Chick-Wilkinson
Jamie Chick-Wilkinson rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Kirstie Quinn
Kirstie Quinn marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Lisa Catanese
Lisa Catanese marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Delaney
Delaney marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Author should be in jail 1 9 Jan 19, 2013 12:14AM
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Katie's Mates (Novikov Clan #2)
  • Vegetarian Mate (Pack Law, #5)
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Were Love Found Her (Were Trilogy, #2)
  • Wild for Wolves  (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #2)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • Seduced by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #1)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Betraying the Pack (Pack, #2)

Suddenly Bear (2 books)
  • Suddenly Bear, Too (Suddenly Bear, #2)