Start by marking “Tabloid Trouble (Missing Butterfly, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Tabloid Trouble (Missing Butterfly, #1.5)

Tabloid Trouble (Missing Butterfly #1.5)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  412 ratings  ·  50 reviews
The danger of being a star is that everybody watches, waiting for the star to fall. Cassidy hasn't seen his lover Malcolm in two months, their drastically different schedules conspiring to keep them apart. He's deathly afraid of what will happen when his lover steps off the plane, and the first thing that greets him is the tabloid shots of Cassidy kissing someone else.
Published February 15th 2012 by Less Than Three Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tabloid Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tabloid Trouble

Heaven by Jet MyklesConquest by S.J. FrostHell by Jet MyklesPurgatory by Jet MyklesThe Curtis Reincarnation by Zathyn Priest
Best Gay Rockers
80th out of 138 books — 449 voters
Glasswings by Elisa KlevenA Butterfly Is Patient by Dianna Hutts AstonWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireButterfly by Sharon Sala
Butterfly
34th out of 51 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Jenn
Well look at me being all smart and reading this one before the first book. *sigh* I fail at life. Anyways, I loved this. Obviously, I have no clue of their back story or anything at all about them because I haven't read the first book yet, but this was so cute, hot, and funny. Now, I'll read the first one and I've heard nothing but great things about this musician and playboy.
Arthur

It's a nice one, but it's too darn short. In fact, it's so short that you may want to read the blurb first since it's like the first part of the story!

I think this one is even shorter than other stories in the collection. It fels like those freebies offered by authors on their website.
Ami
A "kiss me quick" story about Cassidy and Malcolm on Valentine's Day -- though I wish there's explanation about who the hell is Beckett and why he is so adamant in giving Cassidy the kiss? A nice snippet but not extraordinary.
MsMiz (Tina)
I could read about Malcolm and Cassidy every day for the rest of my life - even if they are just eating cereal.....I miss them and this was really nice but oh so short and sweet. Til we meet again Malcolm and Cassidy!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Great snippet, but that's really all it is.
I love Missing Butterfly, and was happy to see more of Malcom and Cassidy, but this was just too short.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I liked it but a little too short. and undetailed. like if he hated Bek so much why was he alone in his hotel room with him? and what profession are these guys? got that one a rock star i think. so it was cute but not really special
vLadimiR

I was a bit confused in the beginning of the story and kept wondering if I missed something from the previous books. I mean, who the hell was Beckett and why does it seem that Cassidy's band mates have changed?

Cassidy and Malcolm's relationship still sizzles but the story left me scratching my head.
Lucy
Reviewed for heartsonfirereviews.com

This is a super short revisit to Cassidy and Malcolm, the incredibly lovely couple from Missing Butterfly. I wish wish wish this had been longer, because it was so great to revisit these guys.

In this little vignette, a slimebag musician named Beckett has engineered a photo op for paparazzi at a charity event; he shoves his tongue down Cassidy’s throat while cameras click. He does it for publicity, not caring what Malcolm, away on business for weeks, may think
L-D
I really enjoyed seeing the Missing Butterfly characters again. This wasn't a bad story, it was just really short. It was like a lick of an ice cream cone when I really was in the mood for the whole thing.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Quicky about Cass and Mal with someone in the middle trying to cause trouble. Nice to see these two still going strong and Mal making short work of the troublemaker. Wish this were longer.
Deeze
Far too short, but I liked the fact it didn't go the typical way these kinda stories go. Would still like to read more with the Butterfly Cast.
Tailtiu
3,5* the series is called "Kiss Me Quick" and it really was a good but quick/short kiss ;)
Susan
Go Malcolm :-D
Alex is The Romance Fox
Ooh….Cassidy & Malcolm!!!!!!!! I love these guys and was over the moon when this….yes.VERY VERY short story came out. Talk about “finished in a blink”!!!! 12 Pages...was so just not enough for me.

However I was grateful to meet up with them again …..wow….the loving is still as hot and sexy. Malcolm still has his jet and loads of money, still as giving and charming and funny. And Cassidy…still the gorgeous butterfly tattooed rock star…but what the hell was he doing with Becket, the slime ball!
Jayhjay
This review was originally published on my blog Joyfully Jay

Tabloid Trouble is a short story that focuses on a quick scene in Malcolm and Cassidy's lives after Cassidy has made it big as a rock star. He and Malcolm have been separated for a while due to their job commitments, and now are seeing each other again after two months apart. But Cassidy is worried because another musician kissed him in front of the media in an attempt to bait the tabloids and get some publicity. Now he fears that Malco
Shelby P
What a tease! Entirely too short but I'm glad that Malcolm and Cassidy are as strong as ever. Hopefully we'll get to see some old characters in the next book, Jason's.
Cindi
All who know me and my reading habits know that The Missing Butterfly is my 2nd favorite m/m book of all time. I have forced that book on so many people that I think now my friends just read it to shut me up. (It's a great introduction to m/m by the way). I am surprised at myself that I have not read this short (and the one before it) before now. I can never get enough of Cass and Malcolm.

This was very short but I still loved it. Maybe because it's been awhile since I've read about Malcolm and C
Samantha
I didn't like the first one, and I didn't like this one =\ Meh. Luckily, it's a quick read.
Karen
Love Cass and Mal, but this 15 minute read didn't do a whole lot for me one way or another.
Teduncho
4 stars

I loved this story. Still way to short but good nonetheless :)
Arlyn
This was a satisfying short read about a rock star who is captured in a tabloid pic while kissing another rocker from a different band. The problem is, the kiss was laid on him without fore-warning or permission as a publicity stunt by the other man.

The rock star who was unwittingly kissed has a straight-laced boyfriend and he is cosumed with worry about how he will react. Thankfully, his worry was short-lived.

A story about two man in love who maintain loyalty and trust against all odds in the
Kim
rating: 3.5

happy to see that their relationship is going strong but i was left wanting more.
Trisha Harrington
This was way way too short for my liking. I loved catching up with Cassidy and Malcolm. This mini novella was a bit more serious but it was well done. I am still holding out for a longer book, one that has a great story, with this couple. :)
Shannon
Too short! I want more. I loved these two in Missing Butterfly and I still love them now. This was just a quick reunion scene and didn't have much meat to it but it was still sweet to revisit our friends.
clear skies
I guess this could have been better if it was actually a little fleshed out. I found it rather pointless but alas it was nice to see Malcolm and Cassidy again (albeit for twelve pages).
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed By: Lucy

Publisher: Less Than Three

Genre: M/M Contemporary

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
blub
ugh..I wished it was longer. But for a 10 page story (not counting the cover or advertisement at the end) it was good teaser.
Lipvixen
No wonder it was so cheap! It was also freaking short! Like 99 cents short or a freebie even for some authors.
Raquel
It was nice to re-visit Cassidy and Malcom, I really liked The missing butterfly, but it's true that it's too short.
  • Two Times Lucky (Lucky Moon, #2.5)
  • Beautiful Harmony (Conquest, #5.5)
  • Lazy Sundays
  • The Key (Bridges, #2)
  • Gasp!
  • That Famous Happy End
  • Heartstrings
  • Long Way Home  (Red-Tainted Silence #2)
  • The Curtis Reincarnation
  • Arson of the Heart
  • Genesis (Heaven Sent, #5)
  • Heart Song
  • Happy Birthday to Me (Task Force Iota, #2.5)
Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet.

maderr.com
maderr.tumblr.com
maderr.livejournal.com
More about Megan Derr...

Missing Butterfly (5 books)
  • The Missing Butterfly (Missing Butterfly, #1)
  • By the Way (Missing Butterfly, #1.2)
  • Love You Like a Romance Novel (Missing Butterfly #2)
  • Shine Forever (Missing Butterfly #3)
The Missing Butterfly (Missing Butterfly, #1) The High King's Golden Tongue (Love is Always Write) Dance with the Devil (Dance with the Devil, #1) Dance in the Dark (Dance with the Devil, #2) Prisoner (Kria, #1)