Start by marking “The Tennis Partners” as Want to Read:
The Tennis Partners

The Tennis Partners (Kiss Me Quick Bundle 2)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  13 reviews
George enjoys life at his retirement community, especially the part of every day where he sits with his friend Leo to cheerfully perv on the young, Italian tennis instructor who coaches other members of the community.

Then Leo decides to move away, and George is left to watch alone. What's a man to do?
Published February 2012 by Less Than Three Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Tennis Partners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tennis Partners

Lucy
Reviewed for heartsonfirereviews.com

This very short story is part of the Less Than Three Valentine bundle. George and Leo are fellow residents of a retirement community, where they sit together and watch the handsome, toned and fit tennis pro give lessons to various residents. George is cantankerous, crabby and gruff. He sneers at Leo and talks down to him. Leo remains calm and unruffled by it and at first, I couldn’t stand George. As the story progresses, however, we see that Leo is moving away
Cole Riann
Two old men surrounded by a ragtag group of geriatrics at an assisted living home find that it isn't too late in life to find someone to spend your life with.

This story warmed my heart. That's so cheesy but I literally let out an Awwwwwwww at the end of this story. I've waited a long time for someone to write an m/m love story about two much older men (we often see 40s and 50s, but not older) and this was so cute and perfect that I'll remember it for a long time to come.

I can't recommend this st
Dee Wy
4.25 stars. Delightful short that will leave you with a smile on your face all day long.
Tam
Feb 17, 2012 Tam rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

I wasn’t sure where this short story was going to go, given the age of the protagonist George. Would this be a May-December romance between him and the tennis coach? In the end it was unexpected and sweetly romantic. George and Leo live in the retirement complex, both gay and acknowledging it to each other. You know Leo left his wife and children to live with a man, which George mocks him for slightly, but you don’t know much about George’s li
garnetyuna
Err... "Iaquinta" is not a common Italian "surname" (but there is an Italian soccer player with that name-- ...a coincidence?! ;D), and if Robert is full Italian, then he miss a "o" at the end of his name. Just saying. =/
Anyway, it was such a sweet, cute story. :3
Maureen
Stevie Carroll
A short and sweet story that does exactly what the blurb promises in the best possible way. Recommended for anyone that wants a quick and quirky romance read.
Alyosha
A feel-good short story that makes you go awww without being too mushy or sentimental.

Smiles and warm feelings guaranteed!

Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Lucy
Publisher: Less Than Three
Genre: M/M Contemporary

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
Anna
This was so cute. Honestly, I even teared up a little. So, so sweet.
Rachel
OK, not what I typically read as far as the MC ages, but so sweet!
blub
A sweet short story about two elderly males settling down together.
Jasmine Penter
Jasmine Penter marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Cara
Cara added it
Jan 09, 2015
Hoang
Hoang marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
MLE
MLE marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Kynthos-the-Archer
Kynthos-the-Archer marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Josephine
Josephine marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Black Rose
Black Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Kiss Me Quick (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Digital to Analog
  • Saints & Sinners
  • Waiting
  • Zombie Films on Valentine's Day
  • The Wrong Note
  • Any Day Will Do
  • Perfect Planning
  • The Key (Bridges, #2)
  • Giving In (Wanting, #1.5)
  • A Native Valentine