Start by marking “Sweet Little lies” as Want to Read:
Sweet Little lies

Sweet Little lies

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews

What if your best friend tried to ruin your life?

Take two childhood friends: glamorous, rich Chrissie and clever, down to earth Anna. But what was once the perfect friendship - despite their differences - is now a web of lies and betrayal.

Years ago, Chrissie did something terrible to Anna and it caused more pain and heartbreak than she could ever have predicted. Anna

384 pages
Published February 16th 2012 by Penguin (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Little lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Little lies

Laura Head
What I thought would be a normal chick lit turned into something more! I loved how the book progressed over a period of time, covering the school age of Anna and Chrissie. Young adolescents were shown excellently through the narration. This book certainly had more depth than I thought it would.
Aileen
This book is about Anna and Chrissie who form an unlikely friendship when teenagers. Chrissie and Anna fell out as Chrissie did something to Anna. Years later they meet again and become friends but can Chrissie tell Anna that secret she has been hiding?
I liked this book but Chrissie got on my nerves she was very spoilt and jealous, she always got her own way. I felt a bit sorry for Anna at times however the book was easy to read and follow, I would definetely recommend.
Jo

Enjoyed the story of Chrissie & Anna close friends-two totally different characters from different back grounds.
Easy read def recommend.
Punam Saha
Could relate to this book! Loved it!
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Genavieve
Genavieve marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Anastasiia
Anastasiia marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Tahny1807
Tahny1807 is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2013
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Roxana
Roxana marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Ayesha
Ayesha marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Nicci
Nicci marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Andra
Andra marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
The Truth About Ruby Valentine How To Be Famous A Reluctant Cinderella Beroemd!? We Could Be Heroes