Start by marking “Glee: The Official William McKinley High School Yearbook” as Want to Read:
Glee: The Official William McKinley High School Yearbook

Glee: The Official William McKinley High School Yearbook

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  9 reviews
<!--StartFragment--> Straight from Lima, Ohio, The Official William McKinley High School Yearbook is a full-color, completely up-to-date book that captures all the memories of seniors like Rachel Berry, Kurt Hummel, Finn Hudson and their fellow Gleeks.

Featuring tons of glossy photos and exclusive images, the one and only OFFICIAL Glee yearbook will transport you to
Published May 1st 2012 by Poppy

To ask other readers questions about Glee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glee

Adrienne Butler
Glee: The Official William McKinley High School Yearbook is basically a promotional item for the TV show. Thin on content the book is comprised of photo shoot and production stills pictures and quotes lifted directly from script. It's not so much a trip down memory lane as is Glee: The Tiger Beat issue in hardback. If you were wanting actor background information or behind-the-camera shots you will be disappointed. The best parts are the inclusion of Brittany and Sue's quotes which are just as f ...more
Anyone who has seen the show will recognize still shots from the first three seasons. It was nice to see, but anyone expecting new information will be sorely disappointed.
Nov 08, 2014 Glee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Amy P.
Good for any die-hard fan, but so-so for everyone else. The book is cute and fits with the McKinley High theme, but it is evident that this could have been better. The author of this book clearly counted on the popularity of Glee to sell this book and it feels like it had enough random stuff put in it to make it a yearbook, but it was not well thought out overall. I paid $10 for this on sale, and I wonder if I perhaps didn't over-pay?
A must for every Gleek with amazing colour photos, fun facts and quotes as well as a whole lot of wild magic that is McKinley High.
I bought this because of Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce. The rest didn't matter and I didn't even care.

The actual show became worse and worse to the point where i couldn't stand and quit watching it. Though I still adore the fierce Santana like a good dedicated fangirl. hehee
A good buy, it's a non-fiction book in a similar vein to the Glee 2010 annual. However, if you're a gleek you will love it! Plenty of lovely photos and little facts set out like a proper yearbook. I use the autograph pages to collect the actual glee cast's autographs on :)
Mubtasin Zaman
Beautiful. And spot on with the pages they showed on the show! Great having a piece of our favorite glee clubbers' senior year with us.
Certain things could've been better, but overall, it was great.
A good keepsake for a Glee Fan. But beware whilst the pictures are amazing there is very little other content. Happy with my purchase however :D
Bdoorkj marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Javier Mendez
Javier Mendez marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Melisa Herondale
Melisa Herondale marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Tayataya marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Arisa Wada
Arisa Wada marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Shayna marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Don't Stop Believin': The Unofficial Guide to Glee
  • Summer Break (Glee, #3)
  • Choosing Glee: 10 Rules to Finding Inspiration, Happiness, and the Real You
  • Selected Poetry
  • Parcel Arrived Safely: Tied with String
  • The Man Who Seduced Hollywood: The Life and Loves of Greg Bautzer, Tinseltown's Most Powerful Lawyer
  • Beautiful Day
  • In the Arena: An Autobiography
  • The Little White Owl
  • Judi Dench: With a Crack in Her Voice
  • Is This Love?
  • My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Volume 3
  • A Brief History of Secret Societies: The Hidden Powers of Clandestine Organizations and Elites from the Ancient World to the Present Day
  • The Scroll: A Novel
  • Writers Dreaming: 26 Writers Talk About Their Dreams and the Creative Process
  • The Narnia Code: C. S. Lewis and the Secret of the Seven Heavens
  • Phaic Tan: Sunstroke on a Shoestring
  • The Sherlock Holmes Puzzle Collection: 150 enigmas for you to solve, inspired by the world's greatest detective