Start by marking “Conspiração 365 Dezembro” as Want to Read:
Conspiração 365 Dezembro

Conspiração 365 Dezembro (Conspiracy 365 #12)

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,246 Ratings  ·  81 Reviews
É Dezembro, o último mês da mortífera contagem decrescente de 365 dias. Cal precisa desesperadamente de chegar à Irlanda – onde espera que todas as pistas encaixem onde devem – mas, com a segurança do aeroporto em alerta máximo, sair do país parece impossível.
Será que Cal vai realmente descobrir o que aconteceu ao seu pai? Conseguirá ele chegar à Singularidade de Ormond an
Published November 2011 (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Conspiração 365 Dezembro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conspiração 365 Dezembro

Gibson Gallant
Jan 16, 2014 Gibson Gallant rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: term-2
december is finally here and with it brings a lot of challenges for cal in ireland as cal discovers the truth about his fathers death and who's been behind most of the controversy in his family this book is filled with twists and is the best in the series to me and i would highly reccommend this book to people who read november
Maddie
Nov 03, 2015 Maddie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great end to the series. Regret putting off this book for a long time. Excited to start reading the next books!!
Conan Tigard
Nov 13, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365: December is finally here! I was very eager to begin this book and see how this series finally ends. I was also overjoyed to find that this book had quite a few pages more than the usual 185 pages or so. How does it all end, you might ask. Well, I am going to give you some information, but am certainly not going to tell you that. You will have to read the book to find out for yourself.

Finally, Cal and his friends make their way to Ireland. We all knew that they would have to get t
Simon Taylor
Apr 27, 2014 Simon Taylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bravo Gabrielle Lord for this stunning conclusion to the Conspiracy 365 saga.

This extended finale to the series sees Cal, Winter and Boges travel to Ireland in a last-ditch attempt to solve the mystery of the DMO before the year ends and the Ormond Singularity is lost forever. Despite its bulkier running time, December skims over anything unimportant and so this is one of the densest instalments as far as action goes.

Lord pulls surprise after surprise out of the hat, and does a simply amazing jo
Brandon
May 12, 2016 Brandon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book I thought.It started then him and his two friends were stuck in a tank because they were trying to rescue Winter the one that was already in the tank.They thought Winter was dead but Griff said that she was breathing and told Cal to take his hands off her.She woke up and freaked out and Cal calmed her down.Afterwards they tried to figure ways out of the tank but then Cal figured out that he had a distress beacon in the side of his shoe.He took it out and pressed the ...more
Cathy Cramer
I read this last book of the Conspiracy 365 series after my teen. (There are at least two other following books with a different mystery and plot.)

The conclusion to this series is bloodier than the rest of the series. I did like the suspenseful way they explored the ruins in the marshes. My mom said that the author was like Diana Barry of "Anne of Green Gables," who killed off all her characters because she didn't know what to do with them.

SPOILER - I did guess what two characters were behind mu
Parker Kenny
Nov 13, 2015 Parker Kenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kristoff
Nov 28, 2015 Kristoff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a good mystery book which is the last in a series of 12 books. Unfortunately before I decided to read the book I did not realize it was a series, and so I did not know all of the things that had happened in earlier books. The story is about a boy named Cal, whose father had become ill after researching his family history. Before his father died he sent Cal a mysterious letter and drawings. Cal had to go into hiding for 12 months. Each book in the 12 book series is based on a month o ...more
Sabin
Sep 16, 2014 Sabin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this amazing final book of the series of the conspiracy 365 series Cal is so close to figuring out why his dad died. He makes his way to Ireland to figure out the truth with the help of his friends. He faces many challenges and he had many loses but he powers through them. In my opinion this was the most editing book of this series and it had me on the edge of my seat the hole time. If you like the maze runner or action books then this is the book for you.

I really hope they continue this se
Caleb Lattin
Nov 20, 2014 Caleb Lattin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is the grads finalie. Everything is falling prefictly into place. Practically everyone turns against him. Sharkey, who has saved him many times, tries to steal the treasure. Then, his own uncle tries to run him over with a bull dozer. Cal fonts himself in yet another life or death situation and this time he only has his two friends.
Gabbriella Lord has done it. She wrote a great series with third that don't make sense at first, but then they fall into place prefictly and it is crysta
Kaleb Harding
Nov 25, 2015 Kaleb Harding rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 December by Gabrielle Lord is one of the better books in the serious . This book was very shocking and you would not believe what you read. This book is definitely one of the better books and if you like reading, this is a long book but it goes by really fast.

This book focused on a kid named Calum Ordmond who is trying to prove he is innocent to the cops. A detective named sharkey is helping them get to Ireland to solve the Ordmond riddle. When they are in Ireland they meet up wit
Rutee
Mar 25, 2012 Rutee rated it really liked it
Tem sido quase um ano desde que comecei a ler esta série, quase um ano que tenho vindo a aguardar ansiosamente o grande final para esta série incrível.Todo este tempo esperei pela explicação de todos os mistérios que me manteriam presa até à última página.

Cal foi na corrida de doze meses. Sua tarefa era:
a) permanecer vivo;
b) resolver o mistério dos Ormonds ou seja, encontrar a Singularidade Ormond, com a ajuda da Jóia Ormond.
Tendo sido na Austrália nos últimos 11 meses, a história termina na Irl
Jackie
Cal realizes he needs to get to Ireland to piece together the clues and solve the mystery of the Ormond Singularity before December 31. Sharkey, the ex-detective, helps him get a fake passport, along with ones for Boges and Winter.

In Ireland the trio finds the bed and breakfast where Cal's dad was staying and slowly, surely they piece together more of the puzzle...but not without danger. Sligo and Zombie II are on their trail. And, people in Ireland who have the information they need, end up de
Hunter H
Apr 10, 2015 Hunter H rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 December by Gabrielle Lord is my new favorite book. Cal finds Winter's body after she was captured by Sligo. She's cold and barely alive. Cal then finds his stolen items. He knows it was either his mom or uncle rafe. This is the last book of the series...

This book was absolutely amazing. My most favorite book and I'll be surprised if that ever changes. It was so packed with action. And a great ending!

I recommend this book to everyone. 5/5 stars!
Adam B.
May 11, 2015 Adam B. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book December Conspiracy 365. This book was about how Cal needs to get to Ireland where he's counting on all the clues to fall into place. But with airport security escaping the county is almost impossible.

I loved this book because it was filled with action and excitement.

I would recommend this book to kids who are in 7th and 8th grade. I would also recommend this book to people who have read other books in this series.
Luvish
Jul 15, 2015 Luvish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best mystery books I have ever read! So captivating that I finished it in one sitting! There were a few points in the book when I got confused as there are references to events in the previous books in the series so I would recommend reading the previous books before getting on to this. A short, interesting and an easy to read book that I would recommend to anyone interested in mystery and thriller!!
Alex W
Nov 20, 2014 Alex W rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the perfect most unexpected ending, it does den like that a lot was slammed into the last book though. The end you find out the most unexpected crazy things that no one saw coming. You find out that Sligo is not the only attacker of cal in this book. I loved the book and am still shocked at the ending. I recommend this book to anyone who can read over the age of 8 and to anyone who had read the whole series.
Marianne
Oct 27, 2012 Marianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
December Conspiracy 365 is the twelfth book in the Conspiracy 365 series by Australian author Gabrielle Lord. Locked in a shipping container with Griff and Cal by Sligo’s thugs, the heavily sedated Winter returns to consciousness, and the trio is rescued by Boges and Sharkey. With help from Sharkey and a neat diversion by Ryan Spencer, Cal, Boges and Winter evade airport security and make it to Ireland with just days to spare before the Ormond Singularity runs out. The excitement builds as our t ...more
Brandon
Apr 03, 2016 Brandon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an ending! Seriously, December was climactic from start to finish. It had great resolution, fantastic twists, and a very satisfying ending. I am still disappointed in the series as a whole (I still think the series should have been condensed to 6 months), but saving everything amazing for the last book sure made December jam-packed with great content.
Derek P.
Aug 20, 2014 Derek P. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was great because it was fast paced and had lots of action. This book was written by Gabrielle Lord. It is a thriller/action book. The main character is Ormond. His dad died under unknown circumstances.When he took a trip to Ireland for research. Callum must now find the secret of his dads death in a action filled thrilling adventure.
Rachel
Jul 03, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Done! That is purhaps the longest series I have ever read. The action, adventure, the mystery with tieing in history, and the characters and storylines for each book was great. It was also fun to read a book that took place in another country because I found it funny how in April as Cal kept saying it was getting colder I was thinking it should be getting warmer. :) Unfortunatly, I felt this series ended with with a Deus ex Mechina ending. Not that it wasn't an interesting twist but there wasn't ...more
Mel
Mar 16, 2014 Mel rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was disappointed with the final book. There were predictable twists and after all the build up, I didn't think the conclusion was worth the 12 previous novels.

Overall the series was made up of unrelenting action that never stopped, I felt this should have been exciting and heart pounding but I found it monotonous and difficult to read.
Karina
Jan 06, 2013 Karina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rafe is good, no he's not, yes he is, no he's not, yes he is, no he's not - basically explains Rafe's role in the books. You just have no idea.

(view spoiler)
Scott
May 18, 2014 Scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
December is one of the better books in the series. Although I haven't read Revenge I think this book is the best in the series. The ending is a real mind blower because of the unexpected alliances. I also like how almost nothing makes sense until the last 30 page ( last day until the 365 day deadline). Completely worth reading the whole series just for this book. I hope the book Revenge is just as intriguing.
Linda
Jun 10, 2012 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With this final book I'm moved to give it 5 stars. Although the entire series is filled with action, danger, action, conspiracy, and more danger, this book had the most suspenseful final chapters of all! And most of it took place in the last few hours of December 31. Some of the solution I suspected but there were so many twists and turns and I was surprised, and a little shocked, at the end. I do wish that there could have been more exploring of the castle ruins but they got what they had come ...more
Mark L.
Mar 30, 2015 Mark L. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book as it is very fun because they always have another problem when they solve one and it keeps going until they solved the mystery. There was also a big twist at the end when I thought that everything was going to end.
Sophia Gaines
This was my personal favorite out of the whole Conspiracy 365 series! The things that happened in this book I would have NEVER expected in a million years. I gasped, squealed, and at times, was left with my jaw hanging open with shock!
Mara
Jun 06, 2014 Mara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is honestly the best series I have ever read. I absolutely loved it, and I would recommend this series to anyone. Don't even think twice, especially if you love adventures, thrillers and mysteries.
Elaina Carsten
Jun 04, 2015 Elaina Carsten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, actually...I thought this was the conclusion, but after looking on this website I figured out that there were more books in the series!!! I really want to read those because these books were really good.
Mr. Southmayd
This finale wasn't really what I had expected and seemed too farfetched even compared to the rest of the story. Don't get me wrong, the reader is satisfied with a conclusion, but the way it played out just didn't feel right to me. There are still a lot of questions I'm left with at the end of this book, but all the major plot points are answered so I guess I will have to be satisfied.
Even though I thought the ending was rushed, I was overall pleased with the adventure in this last book. Things f
  • Mutation (The Phoenix Files, #3)
  • Never Mind The Goldbergs
  • Lizzie McGuire: The Orchids and Gumbo Poker Club
  • The Luxe Box Set (Luxe, #1-3)
  • Who Killed the Homecoming Queen? (Fear Street, #48)
  • Superhelden.nl (Superhelden.nl, #1)
  • Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E., #3)
  • Violent Volcanoes (Horrible Geography)
  • Jimmy Coates: Sabotage (Jimmy Coates, #4)
  • Leaving Protection
  • De cursus 'Omgaan met teleurstellingen' gaat wederom niet door: verzamelde vertelsels
  • Sharp Shot (Rich and Jade, #3)
  • Meltdown (Boy Soldier, #4)
  • Ends of the Earth (School for S.P.I.E.S., #3)
  • Arctisch dagboek
  • Secret Vengeance (Young Repairman Jack, #3)
  • Miss You, Mina (Candy Apple #26)
Gabrielle Lord survived being ‘razed’ by the nuns, acquired an education despite this, and after working in many different areas, sales, teaching, brick-cleaning, peach-picking and packing, and in the Public Service as an employment officer, started writing seriously aged 30.
Her first two manuscripts ended up composting the tomatoes at her market garden – another attempt to make a living – but the
More about Gabrielle Lord...

Conspiracy 365 (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • January (Conspiracy 365 #1)
  • February (Conspiracy 365, #2)
  • March (Conspiracy 365 #3)
  • April (Conspiracy 365, #4)
  • May (Conspiracy 365 #5)
  • June (Conspiracy 365 #6)
  • July (Conspiracy 365 #7)
  • August (Conspiracy 365, #8)
  • September (Conspiracy 365 #9)
  • October (Conspiracy 365 #10)