Start by marking “Delicate Seeds - Pink Purple Sky” as Want to Read:

Delicate Seeds - Pink Purple Sky

4.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  31 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Paperback
Published August 12th 2011 by Taste The Dream Publications

To ask other readers questions about Delicate Seeds - Pink Purple Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delicate Seeds - Pink Purple Sky

Sandra Bateman
Jan 13, 2012 Sandra Bateman rated it it was amazing
Delicate Seeds, i can't say enough about it, Nikida, you out-did yourself !!!! Ladies and gentleman, DON'T SLEEP!!!!
Craig Harris
Feb 15, 2012 Craig Harris rated it it was amazing
I love when a book is deep. I mean deep to the point where, unless you or you knew someone going through what these characters were going through, you wouldn't understand it to its entirety. Nikida captured the true essence of the young, messed-up minded girl & guy mindset. HAVE to read part 3, ya heard?
Sam Ferris
Jan 15, 2012 Sam Ferris rated it it was amazing
I very much loved continuing reading all of the parts to this book. Heart-stopping to say the least. I have family and it makes you wonder whats really going on behind closed doors. This book turned many directions, i had to keep reading.
Tanya Jefferson
Jul 15, 2012 Tanya Jefferson rated it really liked it
So far, Nikida has given me another great book to read. Delicate seeds is extremely tough to read in that its very graphic. Hate to say, its one of my guilty pleasures at the moment ;-)
Jennifer Beats
Jan 14, 2012 Jennifer Beats rated it it was amazing
This is part 2 and i read the first and second, loooooved it! Must get this one people, its unbelievable, crazy, ratchet all kinds of insanity, but thats why we read, true entertainment!
Ticara Johnson
Jan 18, 2012 Ticara Johnson rated it really liked it
Had me on the edge of my seat with the first & second (biting nails)Lots of ratchet things going on in delicates seeds, but that's the purpose DISTRACTION. LUV LUV LUV IT!
Jason Reeves
Jan 15, 2012 Jason Reeves rated it it was amazing
I had to step up the stars because the first one was very interesting but the second was even better. Nikida brings to ya people, no two ways about it. All around dopeness!
Becky Anthropolous
Feb 11, 2012 Becky Anthropolous is currently reading it
Lots of shocking things going on, that's why i read, to escape the madness...smh, reading madness and escaping it...smh crazy, right? I would surely recommend this.
Shizz P
2 was even better. I was on it. Sometimes the people closest to you be the ones that get you. I never read a book like this...smh, definitely attention grabbah.
Sherryl Patton
Jan 15, 2012 Sherryl Patton rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. First and third person transformations made it that much more baffling. It was a challenge and i look forward to reading part three.
Tiara Spencer
Feb 11, 2012 Tiara Spencer rated it it was amazing
Part two was definitely a step up! If you can't get with the rawness, i suggest not buying this one. Point blank, good READ!
Leslie Bingham
Feb 25, 2012 Leslie Bingham rated it really liked it
My girl said this one was crazy & derrrraaannged *sigh*...smh, every time i try to put it down, i have to read another page lol
Sunshine Creed
My friends weren't lying when they said Nikida's books are good. Must have on your shelves. Very nice read! Front back!
Bridget Davis
Smh...un! believ! able! your heart goes out to the characters. I'm really dig'n Nikida's books.
Jafarr Hanson
Jan 15, 2012 Jafarr Hanson rated it it was amazing
Get on and read Mrs. Nikida, real, real serious books. Pass time, thumbs up for Mrs. Taste!
Shazaam King
Jan 12, 2012 Shazaam King rated it it was amazing
Like i said on the last review for this series, bangin book. For sure. Pick it up. Real talk.
Liliana Dawson
Jan 15, 2012 Liliana Dawson rated it it was amazing
Of COURSE! i had to read the second book, CRAZY! CRAZY! but i LOVED! it!
Shalita Paxton
Jan 13, 2012 Shalita Paxton rated it it was amazing
The second part had me gripping the pages ready to read more. Spectacular!
Tanice Levits
Jan 15, 2012 Tanice Levits rated it it was amazing
Every single book for delicate seeds is dynamic! 5 stars!!!!
Courtney Dubua
Jan 16, 2012 Courtney Dubua rated it really liked it
Entertaining novel, i'd say yes to this one as well ;-)
Jizzle Manhattan
Jan 14, 2012 Jizzle Manhattan rated it it was amazing
Nikida brings the realizm in every way. Nice read, 4sho.
Horace Feather
Jan 13, 2012 Horace Feather rated it it was amazing
Nikida's books are off the chain, for real, pick it yall!
Ciara Fontane
Jan 13, 2012 Ciara Fontane rated it it was amazing
Read it! Loved it! Serious stuff, Nikida's friggin awesome!
Dexter Freeman
Apr 21, 2012 Dexter Freeman rated it really liked it
First one was tight, reading 2. A good read.
Ouwa Nanu
Jan 15, 2012 Ouwa Nanu rated it really liked it
Oh yes, part 2 is touching, very touching.
Nathan Lazarus
Jan 14, 2012 Nathan Lazarus rated it really liked it
Mahem on deck, kept me entertained.
Jason Battles
Larry Wiggins
Jan 15, 2012 Larry Wiggins rated it it was amazing
Ahite.
Cinnamon Mccoy
Cinnamon Mccoy marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Delicate Seeds 2 2 Jan 15, 2012 08:12AM
Nikida S. Taste, Born and raised in Boston Ma, author of several highly explosive and entertaining novels such as "Delicate Seeds Part 1,2 & 3" "Mahogany's Pond" "Dairies of Mrs. Nectar" & "Games of Defiance" She's on a mission to give the world a gift of satisfying & interesting reads.
More about Nikida Taste...