Start by marking “My Husband's Woman” as Want to Read:
My Husband's Woman

My Husband's Woman

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  44 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Young and beautiful twenty-year-old Meshia can have any man she wants, but who she can’t get enough of is her thirty-eight-year-old, married lover, Byron.
Successful attorney Byron enjoys being the world of two women; a wife he loves and a mistress he lust for.
Wife Alexandra has based her sanity on the faithfulness of her husband, Byron. When she discovers their hidden af
Kindle Edition
Published January 15th 2012 by Ahsyad Publications (first published September 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about My Husband's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Husband's Woman

Martha Cheves
Dec 20, 2009 Martha Cheves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Husband's Woman - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat

"It's obvious you've made a few mistakes," Meshia replied over the sudden din. "Maybe your mistakes had nothing to do with cheating with a married man, but you made a bad choice that landed you in here. So sit back and listen to my story, and maybe you'll see that I can help. I'm here today to talk about choices. The choices you make can ruin or even take your life. I want to share with you a choice I made, and the ste
Cynthia
Nov 03, 2009 Cynthia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was asked to write a review if I liked this book. As you can see by my ratings, I loved it. I am totally shocked as to the lengths the wife went through to carry out revenge on her husband and his mistress. The plot was unique and so were the characters. Each had their own memorable personalities. Alexandra, the wife, who goes over the edge, is a character I will never forget. I would not be surprised to see this book as a movie one day. Hollywood will be all over this plot. What I learned fro ...more
Redman
Nov 09, 2009 Redman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say I am impressed is an understatement. This story is movie material 100%. I promise you this books will be made into a movie in the future. Byron, a successful attorney is in a relationship with two women. One is a pretty, young woman named Meshia, the other is his classy classic beauty of a wife, Alexandra. After finding a receipt in Byron's pocket, his already mentally unstable wife, Alexandra, begins questioning his every move. Byron, a proficient liar, convinces Alexandra that the recei ...more
Meko
Nov 17, 2009 Meko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book made me laugh, cry, talk to myself, nod my head in agreement and disapproval at the characters. Alexandra was so crazy. If you have ever been cheated on you can see where she coming from. This book brought back too many memories of how I felt being cheated on. The author is on point when it comes to lying men and women. They is a lot of action or something going on on every page. I fell in love with T.J. I could see him in my minds eye. He was fine and straight hood in a good way. I li ...more
Diva
Nov 06, 2009 Diva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just got this book today and I gotta say this book is something else so far...I'm like damn it's good yo...Already on page 80 and Alexandra is straight 730...she's a fool...Dee, you did the thing babygirl...this book is tight...holla

My eyes killing me and I can't put this book down...This is a new plot for me...I ain't read no book like this in my life...I read Dee reviews on her web before I got this book... and here I am with the rest of the folks saying it again...I ain't read no book like th
Rene
Jun 14, 2011 Rene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book wasn't actually what I had expected from reading the first half. The story has a surprise ending that I certainly didn't expect and it surely made me shake when I was finished.

The story is about a lawyer named Byron who is married to Alexandra and has a mistress named Meisha. Byron meets Meisha after her mother is killed in a unfortunate accident involving a train and gets her a large sum of money. She is very young and quite beautiful and after the case is over, he decides that he wan
Nisha
Mar 16, 2014 Nisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I expected this book to be predictable and it surprisingly was not. Someone else please read this so I can have someone to talk to about it. Part II is really going to be a wild ride.
Terry
Nov 05, 2009 Terry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wasn't what I thought. I thought it would be another male bashing book but I was wrong. I like this story and the author has a good writing style that will hold you. The climax was bizarre and unusual when the wife did what she did to Byron and Meshia.I felt sorry for William and the cop. This may sound ridiculous but I felt sorry for Alexandra. One things for sure I will never cheat on my wife. Alexandra was a disturbed lady. If not for all the profanity I would give it five stars. One thing th ...more
Nicole Young
May 31, 2014 Nicole Young rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
definitely movie material! Thank God for T.J.
Sharron Mouzon
Mar 29, 2014 Sharron Mouzon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book was great. So sad about William.....
Tasha Girl
Dec 29, 2009 Tasha Girl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Plot = 5

Character development= 5

Point of view =5

Dialogue = 5

My Husband's Woman, from Dee Dee M Scott is engaging, spicy, grimy, juicy, entertaining, and the beat goes on. When I saw the cover, I thought "another hood, cheating novel." I judged wrong. This book is sophisticated and engaging and the action does not let up for a second.
Mrs. Scott did not take the easy way out with the ending and tying up the loose ends. The conclusion was brutal. I am so hooked on Alexandra and Meshia.
Book Him Danno
For a first novel it wasn't awful, but it needs some work. The dialog in places is stilted and slow. It was a bit far fetched for me and I read a bit of everything. It was fast to read(short.) I may have put it down if I hadn't promised myself to read books I win or am given, by the author or publisher, in a day or two so I can post a review. It was OK, not really my thing.
Divas Are Reading Divas Are Reading
This book is sizzling...On fire...What a tasty treat....while this book is short in lenght(192)the action NEVER let's up for a second...15 OUT OF 15 book club members loved this book...our only complaint...we can't wait for the next part...Dee Dee M Scott is an author to look out for...

Review written by moderator Diva Long of Diva's Are Reading Bookclub.
Meek
Dec 29, 2013 Meek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
William, didn't have to go out like that though, I blame Byron for everything. Omg Alexandra went bat shit crazy at the end. This book was really freaking good, if you know a mistress give them this book to help them; part two better bring it.
Jessie
Aug 11, 2010 Jessie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: four-star-reads
Wow. This book was really messed up. A friend of mine owns this and gave it to me to read. I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't this. I just thought it was going to be a light story that happened to have a lot of sex but this turned out to be a very dark tale with a surprising ending. If this is your kind of book then take a look at it.
Shannon Lewis
Nov 24, 2009 Shannon Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy read. Completed in less than three hours being the book is only 192. Not romance, but the story was interesting and creative. A few typos but it does not take away from the story. This book is well written and surprisingly very good.You won't be let down by this book. Excitment from page one to the end.
Alisa
Nov 17, 2011 Alisa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: maybe, wishlist
I actually really wanted to read this book. I am going through my "Found on Goodreads" Shelf and re-read the synopsis of this one. I went online to several different places and found it in only 1 place.. for $14.95. That is a little rich for my blood.. hopefully I can find it somewhere....
Nicki
Mar 09, 2010 Nicki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-my-bookshelf
This book is hot!!!!! I read this book within 24 hours. I dont want to give away the story but i will say this - its a fast paced story about a young woman who gets involved with a married man, who has a crazy wife. Cant wait for part 2!
Tina Brown
Feb 27, 2010 Tina Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I still can not believe this book. This author is Talented!!!!! Forget about it. I will be getting that next book. If you have not read this book you are in for a good story. Read this one and you will not put it down.
Dantheboi
Sep 25, 2012 Dantheboi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book blew my mind away.yall gotta see whats gonna happen at the end!WOW iS ALL i can say.
Daishap
Sep 14, 2012 Daishap rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this you got the skill keep up the good work
Alexis
Jan 10, 2015 Alexis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read, dont know if I like that there will be a part 2 but part 1 did suck me in.
April
Aug 31, 2010 April rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This had a pretty good story line but it definitely had my attention at the end.
Sheila
THIS BOOKN WAS FANTASTIC. I AM TRYING TO FIND PART TWO OF THE BOOK!!
Mohammad Khan.ch.
dear,

a very nice book. yours, khan.
Iamkitty
good amazing!
nicole
nicole added it
Jun 02, 2016
Jenilyn Acero
Jenilyn Acero marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Jordyn B
Jordyn B marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Do men stick 2gether 3 16 Jan 21, 2010 10:13AM
The Play of My Husband's Woman 2 8 Jan 21, 2010 10:12AM
What did you all feel about what Alexandra did to Byron and Meshia? 5 21 Dec 23, 2009 10:46AM
  • The Cutting Edge
  • Here Comes Your Man
  • Learning to Cry
  • His Little Black Book
  • A Demon Inside
  • Becoming Kate
  • In Love with a Younger Man
  • A Subtle Thing
  • Fathers & Sons (Forts, #1)
  • Free to a Good Home
  • Della Says: OMG!
  • Revisions of Goodloe Byron
  • "A" Is for Atticus: Baby Names from Great Books
  • The Romantics
Dee Dee M. Scott is a best-selling romance author, publisher, film producer, playwright, voice over actress and COO of: A DDMS ENTERTAINMENT.
Dee Dee’s exemplary business sharpness and passion have been recognized on numerous occasions. In 2013, she was named one of thirty women considered to be very influential in a positive way for the generation Y women by Miss Millennia Magazine. She also won:
More about Dee Dee M. Scott...