Start by marking “Wet & Wild (Viking II, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wet & Wild (Viking II, #4)

Wet & Wild (Viking II #4)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  866 ratings  ·  29 reviews
A very confused Viking finds himself hurtled through time to face the rigorous ordeals of the Navy SEALs. Yet while his brawn allows him to easily adapt to the military, he's no match for one of the most difficult challenges of all-the modern-day woman.

What do you get when you cross a Viking with a Navy SEAL? A warrior with the fierce instincts of the past and the rigorous
Mass Market Paperback, 374 pages
Published November 2004 by Dorchester Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wet & Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wet & Wild

Outlander by Diana GabaldonThe Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey NiffeneggerA Knight in Shining Armor by Jude DeverauxBeyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie MoningA Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
The Best Time-Travel Romance Novels
166th out of 503 books — 2,946 voters
The Ruby Brooch by Katherine Lowry LoganThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsUnder the Never Sky by Veronica RossiDivergent by Veronica Roth
My favourites!
41st out of 43 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Julianna
Mar 19, 2014 Julianna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of Time-Travel Romance; Romantic Comedy
Reviewed for THC Reviews
It's been so long since I've read a Sandra Hill book, I'd almost forgotten just how much fun they can be. Wet & Wild was certainly no exception. In fact, it is now my favorite book in the Viking II series. While I consider myself to have a pretty good sense of humor, I often don't care for romantic comedies, because most of the ones I've read felt like the author was trying too hard to be funny. Much like Kerrelyn Sparks, Sandra Hill's style never fails to tickle my f
Eva
I keep reading these Viking romances ... & Sandra Hill's style is by far my favorite. Humorous & sexy!
Pam
This is a Navy Seal/viking book. I loved it sooooo fun. These guys are HUNKY.
Srisurang
Very funny. LOL so many times reading this book.
Katie
read staright through in one day
Zaanodes
Darcy
I keep reading this series expecting them to be bad, but with each new one I find myself liking them more and more. I think it is a large part due to the outrageousness of them. I find myself laughing while I read them. Ragnor and Allison are no different but do bring the uptight Navy SEAL to the mix which contrasts nicely with the Viking time travel I don't get what you are telling me stuff that is the corner stone of these books. I loved to that we were able to travel to The Blue Dragon to cat ...more
Sasha
Normally, I put quite a bit of effort into reviewing as of late but this book doesn't seem to deserve a good review.

First of all, what the hell did I just read almost read.

Okay, so there was a Viking and then the next minute there's a navy SEAL.. I get that it's a series and I started in the middle but my knowledge is that they are not continued, only connected.

The whole time, I just continued to wonder if it was a joke. Like serious, crack-fanfiction where'd you come from?

The only reason I rea
Ren
Re-read Jan, 6th 2013

The first book I manage to read (and finish) at 2013! :D
Actually I had read this in 2010 and buy the secondhand edition two days ago. Its still good and make me laugh even not rolling on the floor now... :P
Sandra Hill is my guilty pleasure when it comes to time travel genre, light novel and full of humors. My advice is don't think to much when read this. Just enjoy it. Some part will make you shake your hear with its weirdness, but I do not complained.

Beside, love me some Vi
Marian
loved this book. my favorite Sandra Hill book so far
Sam
This was the first of Hill's Viking series that I have read.

She can write a smoking hot love scene. But the rest of the book fell flat for me, I kept waiting for the big explanation of why this family time travels and all you get is "it must be the gods. . .". I pretty much sped read through most of this book. When Ragnor's family comes in and he is interacting with them, this book became good enough to slow down. Overall I'd probably give this about 2.5 stars.
Dawn
Very cute, has it's funny moments.
Dawn ♥ romance
This humorous steamy time travel romance is still an enjoyable story after re-reading five years later. I liked banter between hero and heroine both alpha's and his word play was so funny. Viking Ragnor travels forward in time and is instantly attracted to military doctor Allison.
Kelli Klein
The concept of time travel in this book is a little far-fetched and ridiculous, but it's a fiction so I am not too hung up on that. Other than the time travel thing, this was an enjoyable book. I would love it if a Viking was dropped into my life!
Jaimey
Hilarious! Sandra Hill definitely has a way with "stupid" humor & silly antics. It's rare that the opening line of a novel makes me laugh so hard I cry...then laugh hysterically throughout the first two pages. I enjoyed myself immensely.
Mei
Hoo-yah! I am totally in love with Ragnor! He's just too much! Talk about all the qualities! He's loving, caring, funny as hell and handsome! I must needs read more about these "Viking SEALs"!
Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~
Vikings, SEALS, and Laughter! I enjoyed this book, it's my second go around with Sandra and I was not disappointed. I'll be catching -up with this series as soon as I get my hands on the other books
All romance requires a suspension of disbelief. This one requires more than most and I just can't do it. I never made it past the silliness to enjoy the novel.
Shagufta
Not terrible for a time travel book. However, the series does a good job describing each character's personality.
Judi
I can't get enough of these Vikings! Sandra Hill has an amazing sense of humor and just flat out writes great stories.
Sheri Fredricks
It's true, I gave her 5 stars. I laughed in parts, and cried in others. Great read.
Shirl
Viking/Navy SEALS Time Travel(bk1) Good reading. Hot love scenes. Good story.
Amy
I really enjoyed this book.
Amyiw
Stupid, silly, sexy, funny.
Deidre
Aug 28, 2009 Susan Laine marked it as to-read
Shelves: lib, time-travel, romance
lib
  • Ladies Prefer Rogues: Four Novellas of Time-Travel Passion
  • Dreams Of Stardust (De Piaget, #3)
  • Highland Guardian (Daughters of the Glen, #2)
  • The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance
  • Sword of the Highlands (Highlands, #2)
  • Highland Fling (Highland Dream, #2)

Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than 10 years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories. Sh
More about Sandra Hill...
The Last Viking (Viking II, #1) Tall, Dark, and Cajun (Cajun, #2) The Reluctant Viking (Viking I, #1) The Very Virile Viking (Viking II, #3) The Cajun Cowboy (Cajun, #3)