Start by marking “House of Pleasure” as Want to Read:
House of Pleasure

House of Pleasure

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When Jane Eden inherits an old Victorian mansion on the outskirts of Boston, she has no idea what secrets it harbors. She soon discovers that it's a magic house, fulfilling all the sexual fantasies of its female residents. Losing herself in sensual dreams that take her to exotic places and delightful historical eras, she never considers what will happen if she ever loses h ...more
Published December 31st 2011

To ask other readers questions about House of Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about House of Pleasure

Lynette Sofras
House of Pleasures by Deborah Court

I love the idea of a ‘House of Pleasure’ – what woman wouldn’t? I’ll be first in line if this place ever comes up for sale - lol!
Jane Eden inherits the magic mansion at just the right time in her life and quickly starts enjoying it to the max. That means surrounding herself with beautiful men and living out all her sexual fantasies. And who can blame her? When it comes to steamy erotica and lush, opulent fantasies, Deborah Court’s imagination is hawt, hawt, haw
Midalah Ballinger
Hot. Hot. Hot. What else can you say about this book?

To start with, we are introduced to Jane who has just inherited a rather lovely Victorian mansion that is a family heirloom. Nothing too out of the ordinary, right? That is until you discover the mansion's secrets: it magically grants every sexual fantasy of its female owner. How can any woman resist?

From here we are thrust into a sexual foray of fantasies any woman, or man, would want to take on. There's a little something for anyone, from li
Natalija Coratti
Oh,my...so hot..my fingers are itching :D
Carien
I really loved Court's Bound to the Prince, so when the opportunity to read House of Pleasure came along I couldn't resist.

This is a seriously hot read!

I really enjoyed the erotic scenes in this novella: they're steamy, intense and very sensual. There were some menage scenes among them, but because the fantasy/dreamlike feel of the story I didn't mind those and in fact enjoyed them. (Yes, a surprise to me as well.)

The romantic storyline could have been more fleshed out in my opinion. I didn't fe
Laurie Garrison

Wow! Why can’t I inherit a house like this one? LOL. The House of Pleasure is a hot erotic romance story. You get one house that gives its owner all the sexual pleasure she wants. Be warned because there is M/F/M that includes some sexual toys. No anal sex.

I have to admit I got confused when the POV changed from Jane to Luke, but as I kept reading the story it came together. I wished that Deborah had expanded more on why the house had magical powers and provided more detail on where Ryan came fr
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Debra Braggs
Debra Braggs marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Katherine Newman
Katherine Newman marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Samantha Kash
Samantha Kash marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Lisa Lim
Lisa Lim marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
K
K marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Bethany Stewart
Bethany Stewart marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Amaris
Amaris marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Deborah Court lives in a picturesque European small town. A health professional by day, at night she loves to write romances about elven warriors of deadly beauty, capable of making a woman die from sheer pleasure.

For regular updates, visit Deborah's homepage
www.deborahcourt.com
and blog
deborahcourt.blogspot.com
More about Deborah Court...
Bound to the Prince (Elven Warrior Trilogy, #1) Virgin Dancer Bound by Magic (Elven Warrior Trilogy, #2) Das Geheimnis von Holbrook House Die Gefangene des Elfen 1: Der Dunkle Prinz (Elven Warrior Series) (German Edition)