Start by marking “New Year's Resolution” as Want to Read:
New Year's Resolution

New Year's Resolution (Girls Only #1)

Selena Kitt's *Girls Only*--where the girls get naughty together, but it feels oh, so good!

Tina's New Year's resolution brings out the explorer in her partner, Beth, and the two women go on a mission to find the perfect new toy for their sexual adventures!
Published November 16th 2011 by Excessica Publishing

To ask other readers questions about New Year's Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year's Resolution

The Riding School by C.P. MandaraNaked Rebel by Anita PhilmarSubterfudge by Normandie AllemanHot to Trot by C.P. MandaraSasha's Story by Andromeda Bliss
Erotic short reads!
137th out of 142 books — 123 voters
Moms' Night Out by Selena KittPajama Party by Selena KittThe Hairdresser by Selena KittSybian Sorority by Selena KittNew Year's Resolution by Selena Kitt
Selena Kitt's Girls Only
5th out of 10 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This story was just okay for me. It didn't arouse or disgust. It was a sweet little f/f with a short strap-on scene. Ms. Kitt showcases a little bit of fun f/f loving. Saying anything more would be a spoiler.
The UHQ Nasanta
1.5 - 2 stars

Compared to Sibling Lust: In the Fold, I liked this f/f erotic short story better. Tina and Beth seemed very natural, comfortable and playful with each other. Their relationship seemed real. There was some dirty talk but it seemed to have a more natural place in this short story than in On the Bus - or perhaps that was just because this was not pseudo-incest story. The sex scenes were okay, but as I mentioned in my review for "In the Fold", f/f is not really a sub-genre of erotica t
Future Slayer Girl
Nov 04, 2013 Future Slayer Girl rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, lesbian, 4-stars
So, my Selena Kitt reviews are usually pretty short. I mean they are short stories that technically only ask for a brief rundown of why you do or don't like the story.

This one I actually thought was really hot. I think it helped that it was a f/f couple that wasn't cheating, in a poly relationship, or wasn't something that was cheap. To me the story was more genuine. Apparently, my kinks don't swim along the whole how taboo can you get lines.

This story was sexy, sweet, and I thought it was one
Dec 14, 2014 Angie rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebies, adult, read-2012
Quickie Thoughts
I was expecting a quick, sexy read, but I was mostly bored with this one. If the whole thing had been an extended version of Beth and Tina's "fun" in the dressing room this could have been a great little story.
Nov 28, 2012 Sassafrass rated it really liked it
This was a very hot quickie (literally and figuratively), with f/f that only Selena can do. A very nice interlude between lovers that left the reader feeling like a naughty voyeur. ;)
Jun 29, 2012 Margaret rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-fiction
I love girl on girl, so much. This was incredibly hot and sexy. It was so much fun. Adult toy store play, topped off with hot sex at home - definitely got my mind whirling! Yum.
Tia rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2012
Nick Grayson
Nick Grayson rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Roze rated it liked it
May 09, 2013
Toni-ann Thompson
Toni-ann Thompson rated it did not like it
May 11, 2013
Allsopian rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Corey rated it it was ok
Apr 22, 2015
Honey Bee (sometimes I sting)
Honey Bee (sometimes I sting) rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2012
Jeimi Riza
Jeimi Riza rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Tracey Price
Tracey Price rated it liked it
May 04, 2012
Sascha Broich
Sascha Broich rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Lucy Lick-author
Lucy Lick-author rated it really liked it
May 07, 2013
SassySami rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Aisha rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2012
Michelle B.
Michelle B. rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2013
Sally rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2013
Laura rated it liked it
May 15, 2013
Nymph of Selene
Nymph of Selene rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2012
Diana Ozua
Diana Ozua rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
lOVEtoread! rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2013
Eva Rodriguez
Eva Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
Daphne Marzana
Daphne Marzana rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2012
Hillary Ihlo
Hillary Ihlo rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Aldy rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling and award-winning author of erotic and romance fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business with over two million books sold!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thoug
More about Selena Kitt...

Girls Only (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Sybian Sorority