Gabriel's Journey

Gabriel's Journey (Evan Gabriel Trilogy #1-3)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  8 reviews
GABRIEL’S JOURNEY: THE COMPLETE EVAN GABRIEL TRILOGY

Follow North American Federation Navy Commander Evan Gabriel as he crosses the galaxy searching for Redemption, Returns to where it all began, then finally seeks Revenge on those responsible. Military science-fiction adventure at its best!

---
GABRIEL'S REDEMPTION, Book One

North American Federation Navy Commander Evan Gabri...more
Published December 21st 2011 by ReactionMass Media

Jason
Gabriel's Journey is the combination of three Gabriel novels, and what a trilogy it is. The character cast gets quite large, but none of them feel extraneous, and each manages to still be their own person. The technology and sci-fi elements blend seamlessly with the world, and they never feel tacked on or gimmicky. I didn't even pause between the books; I was drawn into the world and life of Gabriel and his crew.

The only "issues" I had with the trilogy was that it seemed a few of the reveals wer...more
Brian Winningham
Really decent story but the combat sequences need a lot of work. Overall I'd rate the series about 3.5 stars. I liked the story but I was ready for the end by the time I got there.
Keith Telle
Military Sci-Fi with lots of character action; builds slowly, finishes big.
Serge Boivin
I read the first two books in this trilogy, but they did not hold my interest enough to entice me to read the third one, despite the cliffhanger ending.
David Craig
Entertaining trilogy, I got more into it as it went along. The technology is interesting but not dominant and blends well into the storyline.
Commentary
Pretty standard space opera. Hero actually isn't all that bright.
Will
Did not read the omnibus, but individual. Good and entertaining.
Cliff
Cliff marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Eldorankin
Eldorankin marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Giray Devlet
Giray Devlet marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Vikas Sasidharan
Vikas Sasidharan marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Jim Finn
Jim Finn marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Jeremy Frens
Jeremy Frens marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
James
James marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Erik Oliver
Erik Oliver marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Rhobaak
Rhobaak marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Steve Umstead has been the owner of a Caribbean & Mexico travel company for the past ten years, but never forgot his lifelong dream of becoming an author. After a successful stab at National Novel Writing Month, he decided to pursue his dream more vigorously…but hasn't given up the traveling.

Steve lives in scenic (tongue-in-cheek) New Jersey with his wife, two kids, and several bookshelves fu...more
More about Steve Umstead...
Gabriel's Redemption Gabriel's Return Gabriel: Zero Point (Evan Gabriel Trilogy, #0.5) Gabriel's Revenge Incursion