Start by marking “The E-Book Murders (Global Crime Prevention Unit #1)” as Want to Read:
The E-Book Murders (Global Crime Prevention Unit #1)

The E-Book Murders (Global Crime Prevention Unit #1)

2.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  24 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Published (first published December 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The E-Book Murders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The E-Book Murders

Marvin
Sep 05, 2013 Marvin rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery
Note: When I first wrote this review, the original title of this book was The Kindle Murders. Since then, it has been changed to The E-Book Murders. I assume it was for copyright reasons.

------------

Whoever wrote The Kindle Murders watches too much TV and plays too many video games. He or she certainly doesn't read very many mystery novesl or he (or she) wouldn't have written this sophomoric piece of kibble.

Ever watched a TV pilot of a science fiction or conspiracy show? Usually it spends most o
Thelonereviewer
Jan 04, 2012 Thelonereviewer rated it it was amazing
Once in a while, you read a work of fiction that really takes hold of your imagination. For this particular reader, The Kindle Murders was one of these books. In this novella, we are introduced to the Global Crime Prevention Unit, a crime fighting team who have access to some incredible technology, but also utilise social networks to gather information on victims and suspects.

The writer has a tough task in balancing the case in hand and introducing the team themselves, but he pulls off this jugg
Jeffrey Newman
Jun 26, 2014 Jeffrey Newman rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
The story line or plot was good even though the details within it got confusing in some parts. I did not get into the characters like I usually do when reading a book. I usually have trouble with British authors but in this case, there was just too much detail to absorb. I did like how the author related to current events and made allusions to actually companies, though changing the names slightly. I will read the second book in this series.
Janet Stites
Apr 08, 2012 Janet Stites rated it did not like it
ok having just finished book two, I'm not as opposed to this as I was with the first one. There is still an awfule lot of misspelling and misuse of words, but the plat is getting somewhat better and I am looking forward tot he third installment.
Nadyne
Feb 15, 2013 Nadyne rated it it was ok
I started this book because I wanted something really light and because I was intrigued by the title. But it didn't meet my expectations. I thought the story was rather stupid and the writing wasn't very good. But yes, I finished it.
Helen Peter
Apr 22, 2012 Helen Peter rated it liked it
Interesting mystery but was left with a cliffhanger. Need to read the second book to follow up on the story.
Jack
Jan 22, 2015 Jack rated it did not like it
A totally far fetched and juvenile sci fi mystery.
David
David marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Vivienne Smith
Vivienne Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Kays
Kays marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Nospin
Nospin added it
Jan 21, 2016
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Jane Davies
Jane Davies rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Jesper Hauge
Jesper Hauge rated it it was ok
Oct 26, 2015
LisaEllen
LisaEllen marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Nicole Hardy
Nicole Hardy rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Nixieh
Nixieh marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Aubrey
Aubrey rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2015
Jennifer Morris
Jennifer Morris marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Jayne Capps
Jayne Capps marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Bill Matthews
Bill Matthews marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Dave Allen
Dave Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Debs
Debs marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Dawn Allman
Dawn Allman marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
daija hernandez
daija hernandez marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Kitty
Kitty marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
B Pk
B Pk rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Constantine
Constantine marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014