Start by marking “The Master (Time Master, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Master (Time Master, #3)

The Master (Time Master #3)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  844 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Chaos stalks the Realm of Order. The fate of a world hangs on one woman's life. In Conclave grave the Lords of Light will summon their God to battle. Adept of Chaos, sworn to the Law, the Master rides to confront his terrible destiny. This is the tale of his decision. This is Book III in the Master trilogy.
Published May 15th 1987 by Tor Books (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about The Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master

Isa
La relectura de la saga ha sido horrible, siendo sincera. Han pasado diez años desde que la leí por primera vez y recuerdo que me gustó. Pero ahora no opino igual. El primer libro está bien, con su intriga, bien estructurado, manteniendo el interés. Pero los dos restantes son, argh, no me han gustado en realidad. Ha sido hasta pesado de leer y los personajes de Cyllan y Tarod me cansaban (sobre todo el de ella.)

Así que la relectura ha sido bastante decepcionante en general, se nota que he leído
Anali Moreano
Wow!!! Este libro si que me soprendio. Nada fue predecible. En absoluto, ni siquiera sabía como podía realizarse el desenlance en las diez últimas páginas pero me ha encantado. Ha sido realmente un final perfecto y vertigionoso como los anteriores.
Por un momento crei que Tarod y Cyllan no permanecerian juntos y eso me parecio terrible, pero me gusto que si lo hicieran...hubiera sido terrible sino. En cuando a Tarod me parece que tomo la decision correcta y elegio ser quien era realmente. Quel e
Jose Miguel Gonzalez
3º Libro de la trilogía de "El Señor del Tiempo". Tarod busca a su compañera y de paso se encamina hacia una lucha con el Orden, cuyo vencedor será el que gobernará a la humanidad.
Alytha
Alaiel Kreuz
It's time, Tarod knows what he has to do and believes that Aeoris, the supreme god of Order, will forgive his sins, even if he is not sure what are his sins...
But there's no space for doubts, of that he is sure, so he continues his search for Cyllan who was taken by a Warp. She has to be alive because if not... if not then there won't by a future.

And during his journey he witnesses what happens when fear controls the world. Innocents die, houses are burn and families are destroyed. Everything in
Jim Kennedy
I just loved this trilogy of books. A cracking story, told at a fine pace and made all the more interesting by the fact that the views on the two opposing forces (Order and Chaos) are not as you might expect :)

I can't really say anything more without revealing spoilers, so suffice to say this is really an excellent, reasonably original fantasy story, highly readable and enjoyable.
Vania Liberoff
Una de las mejores historias que he leído en mi vida. La narración es emocionante, las descripciones muy buenas, los personajes atraen y la historia atrapa.
Este tipo de historias me encantan.
Amy
I loved this series, lost it and then bought it again. when I was downsizing before Maddy was born I gave it to charity. Boy, I sure wish I hadn't done that!!!!
Julia Phillips
A very satisfying end to the trilogy although in many ways, it's just a beginning. The battle between Order and Chaos rages on but for now, there is peace.
Judi Close
May 08, 2008 Judi Close rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys Fantasy
This is a good versus evil...enjoyable with unexpected twists and turns throughout the Trilogy...just when you think you know what will happen next.......
Francisco
Cierre de una trilogía interesante y entretenida, la novela se lee agradablemente. No es gran literatura, pero es que no intenta serlo.
Cliff Wichmann
Nice conclusion to the story. Again the writing style was great.
Artifice Magazine
Fuzz. There are good bits in this one.
R.
Fuzz. There are good bits in this one.
Cara
chaos rulz
Lissa Notreallywolf
Lissa Notreallywolf marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Raquel
Raquel marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Sinexqsa
Sinexqsa marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
  • Windmaster's Bane (David Sullivan, #1)
  • The Ring of Allaire (Winter King's War, #1)
  • The Road to Corlay
  • Sorcerer's Son (The Book of Elementals, #1)
  • La Louve et l'Enfant (La Moïra, #1)
  • Dog Wizard (Windrose Chronicles, #3)
  • Ellana : La prophétie (Le Pacte des MarchOmbres, #3)
  • The Throne of Scone (The Tales of Aeron, #2)
  • Exile's Gate (Morgaine Saga, #4)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Volumes 1-3
  • Wizards Eleven (Land of the True Game, #3)
  • The Third Book of Lost Swords: Stonecutter's Story (Lost Swords, #3)
  • The Eternal Rose (One Rose Trilogy, #3)
Louise Cooper was born in Hertfordshire in 1952. She began writing stories when she was at school to entertain her friends. She hated school so much, in fact—spending most lessons clandestinely writing stories—that she persuaded her parents to let her abandon her education at the age of fifteen and has never regretted it.

She continued to write and her first full-length novel was published when she
More about Louise Cooper...
The Initiate (Time Master, #1) The Outcast (Time Master, #2) Nemesis (Indigo, #1) Inferno (Indigo, #2) Infanta (Indigo, #3)