Start by marking “Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: O Grande Erro de Bulma (Dragon Ball, #6)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: O Grande Erro de Bulma (Dragon Ball, #6)

Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: O Grande Erro de Bulma (Dragon Ball #6)

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,882 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Para salvar o presidente da aldeia, mantido como refém no último andar da Torre Músculo, Goku vai ter de enfrentar outros aliados da Red Ribbon como o Ninja Murasaki e o Andróide nº 8. Será que vai conseguir vencê-los?
Published February 2011 by Edições Asa (first published March 10th 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Ball, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Ball, Vol. 6

Sam Quixote
Aug 15, 2014 Sam Quixote rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These Dragon Ball books are like comics meth for me. I’m consuming them ridiculously quickly in single-volume gulps as they come in and I think if I had all of them in a pile, I would lock my door and not emerge until they were all read! I think with Dragon Ball Z I might see if I can grab the entire 26 volume series at once and take some time off to consume them wholesale with no distractions – I know I sound crazy, but I’m quite serious!

In this book, Son Goku is making his way up Muscle Tower,
Matthew
In this issue of Dragon Ball, Goku is still in the North fighting his way up to Muscle Tower to rescue the mayor of this small village. He has passed several rounds but now he is fighting a ninja who isn't a strong fighter and portrayed more for comedy relief. Since Goku is stronger thanks to his training with Master Roshi, he is able to reach the top and rescue the Mayor. Goku believed that the Dragon Ball could be in Muscle Tower and was disappointed that he couldn't find it but he was actuall ...more
Bobby
Dec 22, 2015 Bobby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.25
David Heller
Oct 31, 2014 David Heller rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
10/24 I'm am currently on page 134 of Dragon Ball Volume 6. In the beginning of the book Goku is fighting a ninja and used his Power Pole to win, but then the ninja got out the red ribbons secret weapon, an android that can fight. However that android does not like fighting so he refuses to fight and Goku destroys that part of the army. Then Goku and Android 8 went back to this one girls house and told them the good news. That the army had been destroyed.(In that specific area)So then Goku goes ...more
Denim Datta
Nov 05, 2014 Denim Datta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny Story. Loved it. and the expressions are really hilarious

DragonBall
Caleb Mickel
Sep 30, 2014 Caleb Mickel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Little Goku is one tough boy. I wonder if we are ever going to get an explanation as to why he can get hit by bullets and not die.

I am glad that Bulma is back traveling around with him. She adds some good character to the series, even if she is a little annoying sometimes.

Things are getting heated with the red ribbon army and I like seeing Goku take them down one step at a time. Always fun watching a kid beat up on adults. I really enjoyed machine man 8 too.

All in all this was a good volume.
Atharva
May 26, 2016 Atharva rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Ball Manga was inked very much good, the story of course the best one. Its fantasy meeting Shonen and Goku is a the most imaginably cool and cute and funny charachter. Charachter reminds me that there's just about a hundred charachters here, distributed in thirty one volumes some frail, weak, some strong like hell and some just wierd and funny and humbug. The story goes:- Goku is the main protagonist of the series and he is approached by a girl named Bulma who's in search for the dragon ...more
Kurami Rocket
Jan 05, 2016 Kurami Rocket rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
One of the strongest volumes yet! In this, Goku continues his fight with the RRA in Muscle Tower! The battles were simply funny and showcased off Goku's immense inhuman strength and genius as a warrior. After the battle is over, Goku takes a trip to the city in search of his first friend, Bulma! I simply adored little Goku's adventure in the city. Since he grew up in the mountains, and combined with his lack of a proper education; it was very fun to see him trying to navigate his way through a h ...more
Stewart Tame
May 03, 2015 Stewart Tame rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second quest for the dragonballs continues, and some old friends return. There's a lovely moment where Goku asks a policeman for directions, and, even though the cop is far from a main character, he still gets a mini story arc lavished on him. Toriyama's creativity seems boundless. Those who've only seen Dragonball Z on TV can be pardoned for thinking this manga is a lot more boring than it actually is.
Kevin J.J. Carpenter
A very enjoyable entry in the Dragonball universe. There's a stronger focus on action, which helps distract from some of the lukewarm dialogue, and we get the introduction of one of the series' more rememberable, early villains: General Blue.

I still prefer the Funimation dub of the anime, but the manga makes for a far more streamlined, and time-sensitive experience of the series.
Shaun
Mar 07, 2014 Shaun rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The adventure continues for Son Goku and his friends as they search for the next Dragonball. What I love about Dragonball is that it mixes comedy and fighting into a well though out story. I feel that Dragonball Z sometimes lacks the plot and comedy that makes Dragonball so great. The reader gets to see a nicer version of Dr. Gero's androids and the hijinks of Kame-Sen'nin. Overall a fun read.
Maria
Mar 16, 2014 Maria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, manga-shounen
The best part about this volume for me was android #8. He was a surprise and a delight. It feels a bit like the Red Ribbon Army came out of nowhere and there's no explanation about their origin. I'm assuming that they're a mercenary army.

We get to see more of Bulma's family and see a bit more why she is the way she is.

And Goku is adorable as usual.
Mohamed
I really like this book because it inspires me to continue reading the dra balls series because of the main character Goku which is very powerful in this chapter Goku just unlocks a new ability as he unlocked the spirit ball
Frahorus
Jun 16, 2016 Frahorus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Dopo aver sconfitto il samurai e il mostro del piano segreto e il generale, Goku libera il sindaco del paese e sconfigge il Red Ribbon della zona. E continua a cercare le sfere del drago, facendosi aiutare da Bulma e Crilin.
Edgar Pérez
Oct 09, 2015 Edgar Pérez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhh, nos volvemos a ver... ¡General Blue de la Armada de la Patrulla Roja!
Marta
More enjoyable Dragon Ball
Wanda
Mar 11, 2015 Wanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Ada beberapa halaman yg kebolak-balik...
John
Jun 09, 2013 John rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goku is a nice little boy that grew up with his grandpa in the woods. But one day a giant monster killed grandpa and Goku lives alone till he meets Buruma, a teenage girl from the city in the search for the Dragon Balls that will grant any wish of yours. Seeing that Goku has a unatural strength Buruma asks for Gokus help and the adventures starts from here.
Feather Mista
Mar 09, 2010 Feather Mista rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans de las peleas bestiales en general y de DragonBall en particular
Recommended to Feather by: Obligación laboral y gusto
Uno de los tomos más divertidos y atrapantes de toda la serie. El crossover con Dr. Slump es buenísimo y me plantea varias cuestiones de canonicidad que supongo me responderé cuando lea la otra serie. Aunque lo más probable es que no.
Cherish
Jun 29, 2013 Cherish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
It was great to continue to reading the series, I stopped when I was about 17 or 18 and I assumed that I would never get the chance to read them again bunt now I can. Hooorayy!
Annchan Maulana
Oct 23, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, anime
Duh duh duh Songoku, Trunks, Bezita, BuLma ... dah lama banget ga baca and nonton Dragon Ballz. Salah satu kartun jepang favoritku dulu nie, selain Sailor Moon and Doraemon ^^
Annchan Maulana
Oct 22, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, anime
Christian
Apr 15, 2010 Christian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good series I recommend Bleach over this. But it is still worth wile reading.
Michael Bloom
Apr 24, 2013 Michael Bloom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wood-library
I missed the Red Ribbon Army.
Alex
Jun 12, 2013 Alex rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
How do you read this book?
Anthony
Feb 14, 2013 Anthony rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love it
Ingaline Geldhof
Ingaline Geldhof rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Yøüñg Kàrï
Yøüñg Kàrï rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
  • The Vision of Escaflowne, Vol. 2
  • +Anima 4 (+Anima, #4)
  • Biomega, Vol. 3 (Biomega, #3)
  • One Piece Volume 31 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)
  • Der Mond: The Art of Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Starcraft: Ghost Academy, Volume 1
  • 1/2 王子 10 (1/2 Prince, #10)
  • Battle Royale Ultimate Edition Volume 2
  • Gunsmith Cats Omnibus, Volume 2
Akira Toriyama is a widely known and acclaimed Japanese manga artist known mostly for his creation of Dragon Ball in 1984. It is difficult to pin point the source of Toriyama's artwork inspiration. He admires Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy and was impressed by Walt Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmatians, which he remembers for the great art. Jackie Chan's early movies had a noticeable influence on Tori ...more
More about Akira Toriyama...

Dragon Ball (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 4: Strongest Under the Heavens (Dragon Ball, #4)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure (Dragon Ball, #7)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 10: Return to the Tournament (Dragon Ball, #10)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 11: The Eyes of Tenshinhan (Dragon Ball, #11)