Start by marking “Nico's Fire (Elements of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nico's Fire (Elements of Love, #2)

Nico's Fire (Elements of Love #2)

Jude Jamison is a Jesuit Inquisitor, part of the pope's force of special investigators. He suspects his cover has been blown as he's been under constant attack. Without the gargoyles his friend Evan sent along as his guardians, and a strange ability to start fires, he'd already be dead. Nicolai sees a gargoyle circling a smoldering building. He investigates the rare creatu ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 251 pages
Published May 12th 2012 by Silver Publishing (first published May 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nico's Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nico's Fire

Serena Yates
Apr 13, 2016 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This second volume of the series is every bit as fascinating, emotionally intense, and mysterious as the first. More bits and pieces of this creative mythology are added, and the post-apocalyptic world of gargoyles and the Elementals, or Makers, who can bring them to life, grows by leaps and bounds.

Jude is a character from the first book, an Inquisitor for the pope, and he turns out to be much more interesting than I ever suspected. He carries a secret that he has no idea how to deal with, and
Kaylee Shyanne
This series is expanding and getting ever more interesting. I love this one just as much as the first one. I love all the new characters and species introduced in this book. There's just one problem...

I need the next book now. I need to know what happens next and I need to read Sammy and Gabe's story! XD This is one of those series that I become so addicted to.

Dear author, please don't make us wait too long!
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Jude is in desperate need of help, as more and more demons are sent after him. But, there is only so much he can accept, because of the fear of hurting someone by accident. Nico is surprised to learn that his mate is human. What on Earth could fate have been thinking? But, as he gets to know his mate, he learns that Jude’s life is in grave danger and that there is far more to Jude than he first realised.

Th
Kara
Jan 12, 2016 Kara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
This book was such a good addition to this series!
I would suggest reading the first book in the series before this one because you do see a lot of those characters in this story and you first meet Jude in that book too.

Jude has started developing powers which he does not understand at all. He also has very bad people after him which is how he first meets Nico.

There was so much action in this book and some steam too between these two men. I really liked how the author wrote this story and thes
Kristy Maitz
May 15, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it liked it
I am little disappointed with second book. Story plot is so... so.. And main character Jude is uninteresting as a person. Somehow both Jude and Nico did not pull me into there relationship. So I hope next book will be more refreshing.
D
4.5 Noooooooooooooooooooooo! A cliff hanger? Grrrr! Oh god, this is gettin' too good. When will the next book be out? Anybody know?
Ericka Walden
Jun 02, 2012 Ericka Walden rated it really liked it
Can't wait for the next installment Sui!!!!!
Chris Jeffreys
Aug 21, 2016 Chris Jeffreys rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. This is a continuation of the story that started in Adel's Purr.

In this story, the main character is Jude Jamison, a member of the Pope's Inquisitor Squad In a post-apocalyptic society. In the last story, we learned that Jude is a fire elemental which means that he has the ability to create fire with just his thoughts. The main portion of this story opens with Jude having been involved in a fight with a demon, and Jude is severely injured. He is come upon by a good Samaritan, named Ni
Joyfully Reviewed
As a secret Jesuit Inquisitor for the Pope in Rome it is Peter Judas ‘Jude’ Jamison’s duty to quietly seek out any wrongdoings by the clergy. The recent discovery of clergy members delving into the black arts and demon summoning proves that the situation is much worse than first suspected.

Someone in power must have some idea as to Jude’s identity after a fight with demons almost kills him. If not for the help of gargoyles Skye and Finton, assigned to Jude by the Earth Elemental Evan Halvard, the
Mnix
Jun 13, 2015 Mnix rated it it was amazing

Rachel Emily
Jul 24, 2012 Rachel Emily rated it really liked it
I loved this, what a great follow up to the first book! Great characters, both new and old, and interesting storyline. I love the world building in this series. I hope the wait isn't too long for the third book!
Pete W
May 13, 2012 Pete W rated it liked it
This is another enjoying read from Sui Lynn. I like how Jude grow and evolve in this book.

However, the book ends with a few loose end. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to know what happens.
M'rella
I hate books with a lapdog for MC. Unless the author discloses it in the description and I know exactly what to expect. I don't think I will be reading the sequel.

1.5 stars.
Ruth Laureano
Sep 03, 2016 Ruth Laureano rated it liked it
I gave it a 3 but Nico and Jude didn't do it for me like Adel and Evan did now that was hot as hell, I think Jude complaint too much lol
Cracia
May 20, 2015 Cracia rated it really liked it
It was as good as the first one. The tempo is a bit higher because we already know the basic characters. I hope the next book in this series will be published soon.
Olga
Oct 05, 2015 Olga rated it it was ok
I think that every book should be at least a bit different in the plot... If the reader knows from the start where it's leading to, he gets bored .. Like me
Fia
Fia rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Marron
Marron rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
May 22, 2012
Dhole
Dhole rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Vipera.422
Vipera.422 rated it liked it
May 10, 2014
Dani
Dani rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2013
Isha
Isha rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2012
Hawley
Hawley rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2013
Sanne
Sanne rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2012
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Heart of Ice (Demon Souls #1)
  • Panahasi (Demon Warriors #5)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
  • Boots for the Gentleman (Steamcraft and Sorcery Book 1)
  • Bloodline (Unnamed London PNR Series #2)
  • A Shadow of Wings
  • Over The Rainbow (Watchtower, #1)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
  • Ruffskin (Dance with the Devil, #2.5)
  • Dealing With the Dead (The Thompson Agency, #1)
  • Heart of Dame (Solomon's Pride #3)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Judgement (Wolfman #3)
  • Chuffed (Finnshifters, #1)
  • Shattered Secrets (In the Shadow of the Wolf #1)
  • When Tatum Got Bit by the Spider (Lost Shifters #20)
  • Rarely Pure and Never Simple (Variant Configurations  #1)
  • Naga's Concubine (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive #4)
Sui Lynn is a born and raised mid-western gal. She loves Rock ‘n Roll but can get a little bit country too. She has been writing for as long as she can remember and is always found with a book or pencil and paper in hand. She has 2 Cocker Spaniels who are the comic relief in her life. She loves orange soda, Dr Who and her computer, all of which she could not function without.
More about Sui Lynn...

Elements of Love (3 books)
  • Adel's Purr (Elements of Love, #1)
  • Gabe's Song (Elements of Love, #3)