Start by marking “Nico's Fire (Elements of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nico's Fire (Elements of Love, #2)

Nico's Fire (Elements of Love #2)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  131 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Jude Jamison is a Jesuit Inquisitor, part of the pope's force of special investigators. He suspects his cover has been blown as he's been under constant attack. Without the gargoyles his friend Evan sent along as his guardians, and a strange ability to start fires, he'd already be dead. Nicolai sees a gargoyle circling a smoldering building. He investigates the rare creatu ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 251 pages
Published May 12th 2012 by Silver Publishing (first published May 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nico's Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nico's Fire

Serena Yates
Apr 13, 2016 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This second volume of the series is every bit as fascinating, emotionally intense, and mysterious as the first. More bits and pieces of this creative mythology are added, and the post-apocalyptic world of gargoyles and the Elementals, or Makers, who can bring them to life, grows by leaps and bounds.

Jude is a character from the first book, an Inquisitor for the pope, and he turns out to be much more interesting than I ever suspected. He carries a secret that he has no idea how to deal with, and
Kara
Jan 12, 2016 Kara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
This book was such a good addition to this series!
I would suggest reading the first book in the series before this one because you do see a lot of those characters in this story and you first meet Jude in that book too.

Jude has started developing powers which he does not understand at all. He also has very bad people after him which is how he first meets Nico.

There was so much action in this book and some steam too between these two men. I really liked how the author wrote this story and thes
Kaylee Shyanne
This series is expanding and getting ever more interesting. I love this one just as much as the first one. I love all the new characters and species introduced in this book. There's just one problem...

I need the next book now. I need to know what happens next and I need to read Sammy and Gabe's story! XD This is one of those series that I become so addicted to.

Dear author, please don't make us wait too long!
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Jude is in desperate need of help, as more and more demons are sent after him. But, there is only so much he can accept, because of the fear of hurting someone by accident. Nico is surprised to learn that his mate is human. What on Earth could fate have been thinking? But, as he gets to know his mate, he learns that Jude’s life is in grave danger and that there is far more to Jude than he first realised.

Th
Mnix
Jun 13, 2015 Mnix rated it it was amazing
As a secret Jesuit Inquisitor for the Pope in Rome it is Peter Judas ‘Jude’ Jamison’s duty to quietly seek out any wrongdoings by the clergy. The recent discovery of clergy members delving into the black arts and demon summoning proves that the situation is much worse than first suspected.

Someone in power must have some idea as to Jude’s identity after a fight with demons almost kills him. If not for the help of gargoyles Skye and Finton, assigned to Jude by the Earth Elemental Evan Halvard, the
Kristy Maitz
May 15, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it liked it
I am little disappointed with second book. Story plot is so... so.. And main character Jude is uninteresting as a person. Somehow both Jude and Nico did not pull me into there relationship. So I hope next book will be more refreshing.
D
4.5 Noooooooooooooooooooooo! A cliff hanger? Grrrr! Oh god, this is gettin' too good. When will the next book be out? Anybody know?
Ericka Walden
Jun 02, 2012 Ericka Walden rated it really liked it
Can't wait for the next installment Sui!!!!!
Joyfully Reviewed

Cracia
May 20, 2015 Cracia rated it really liked it
It was as good as the first one. The tempo is a bit higher because we already know the basic characters. I hope the next book in this series will be published soon.
Rachel
Jul 24, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
I loved this, what a great follow up to the first book! Great characters, both new and old, and interesting storyline. I love the world building in this series. I hope the wait isn't too long for the third book!
Pete W
May 13, 2012 Pete W rated it liked it
This is another enjoying read from Sui Lynn. I like how Jude grow and evolve in this book.

However, the book ends with a few loose end. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to know what happens.
M'rella
I hate books with a lapdog for MC. Unless the author discloses it in the description and I know exactly what to expect. I don't think I will be reading the sequel.

1.5 stars.
Olga
Oct 05, 2015 Olga rated it it was ok
I think that every book should be at least a bit different in the plot... If the reader knows from the start where it's leading to, he gets bored .. Like me
Shlise Sorrentino
Shlise Sorrentino rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Connor
Connor marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
timothy miller
timothy miller rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
tammy rufo
tammy rufo marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Shelby
Shelby marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Michael Monts
Michael Monts marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Lestatt
Lestatt rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Lucy Night
Lucy Night rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Flory
Flory rated it did not like it
Feb 01, 2016
Giselle
Giselle marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Stacy
Stacy rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Heart of Ice (Demon Souls #1)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
  • Panahasi (Demon Warriors #5)
  • Boots for the Gentleman (Steamcraft and Sorcery Book 1)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride #2)
  • A Shadow of Wings
  • Bloodline (Unnamed London PNR Series #2)
  • Dealing With the Dead (The Thompson Agency, #1)
  • Over The Rainbow (Watchtower, #1)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Ruffskin (Dance with the Devil, #2.5)
  • Rarely Pure and Never Simple (Variant Configurations  #1)
  • Naga's Concubine (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive #4)
  • Chuffed (Finnshifters, #1)
  • Judgement (Wolfman #3)
  • Shattered Secrets (In the Shadow of the Wolf #1)
  • Freedom
Sui Lynn is a born and raised mid-western gal. She loves Rock ‘n Roll but can get a little bit country too. She has been writing for as long as she can remember and is always found with a book or pencil and paper in hand. She has 2 Cocker Spaniels who are the comic relief in her life. She loves orange soda, Dr Who and her computer, all of which she could not function without.
More about Sui Lynn...

Elements of Love (3 books)
  • Adel's Purr (Elements of Love, #1)
  • Gabe's Song (Elements of Love, #3)