Start by marking “Big Girl Panties” as Want to Read:
Big Girl Panties

Big Girl Panties

Big Girl Panties! features a light, positive approach to motivate toddlers to become toilet trained. What could be more rewarding for a little girl than wearing big girl panties, just like mommy? Adult caregivers and toddlers alike will love the snappy, rhyming text and colorful, hip illustrations. Valeria Petrone's stylized artwork ensures that this commercial yet heartwa ...more
Board Book, 24 pages
Published September 11th 2012 by Robin Corey Books

To ask other readers questions about Big Girl Panties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Girl Panties

Melody
Feb 01, 2014 Melody rated it really liked it
I was surprised at how much I loved this. I was slightly... well, put off by the title, and only picked it up because I sorta know the author. It was a sheer delight- girls in grown up underpants doing all sorts of fun things. There wasn't much frou-frou, which made me very happy. There were girls doing any number of awesome things, some traditionally girly, some traditionally boyish. This would be a wonderful book to have on hand.
Meredith
A little girl proudly announces, "Bye-bye, diapers! I wear panties!" and then goes on to describe what kind of panties, who can wear babies (little babies and crocodiles can't, but big girls, mommies, grandmas, and aunties can), what she can do in panties (prance,dance), and when she wears panties (day and night). This is a extremely positive book for "big girls."
Stephanie
Sep 03, 2015 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Hilarious little board book! Must buy for Addie.
Beckie
Nov 10, 2016 Beckie rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-with-skye
Getting my little one ready to potty train and this was perfect to couple with the picking out of her big girl panties in the morning. She was excited to see the little girl in the story get rid of her diaper and use the potty. Great for potty training girls!
Micah Persell
May 15, 2016 Micah Persell rated it it was amazing
Okay, I'm reviewing this as a Mama. We're potty training our 2-year-old, and we got this book just to see if she'd like it. THIS IS NOW HER FAVORITE BOOK EVER! She has it memorized and "reads" it along with us. Her favorite page is the crocodile page, and I gotta confess, hearing her sweet lil baby voice say, "No, crocodoooo!" every time we get to it is kind of a highlight in this terrible, terrible potty training journey (solidarity, Mamas, am I right?!). I know I have some readers who are pott ...more
Wendy
Sassy little book showing how big girls wear panties. I like the art and the writing has a nice flow to it. I just prefer "undies" to "panties" and my little girl doesn't care enough about being a big girl for this to motivate her in potty training. She does think the undergarments pictured are cute, whatever we call them.
Alicia Scully
Jun 04, 2014 Alicia Scully rated it really liked it
Our heroine is to the point of wearing big girl panties and she is very excited about it. She knows that this makes her a big girl and she tells you who else wears big girl panties too. The whole book just stresses the excitement that comes with reaching such an achievement and all young readers who have also reached this milestone will love it.
Mandy
Aug 26, 2016 Mandy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
This is my favorite for encouraging your potty training little girl! It isn't about the process of potty training, so you will want others in conjunction with this one. It celebrates big girls who wear panties and has been a favorite for all the little girls in my life.
Brindi
May 09, 2013 Brindi rated it really liked it
Great board book for little ones leaving the diapers behind. It's time for big girl panties. I think this book is very encouraging.
Gianina
Feb 25, 2016 Gianina rated it really liked it
Although less technical than other potty training help books in regards to the play by play, my daughter loved it and got excited to wear panties from this book. Job well done.
Mira Domsky
Jan 10, 2013 Mira Domsky rated it it was amazing
Simple enough for story time, a rhyming boardbook about how cool it is to wear panties instead of diapers. Full of energy, and lots of fun!
Angie
Keira got this book as a present at her "potty party," when she finally gave up the diaper for good at age 3 yrs 4 months.
Janice
Janice rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Matt Piechocinski
Matt Piechocinski rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2014
Kerri L. Fox
Kerri L. Fox rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Kristie
Kristie rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
AveryNJakeO
AveryNJakeO rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2015
ivanhoe
ivanhoe rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Meggan
Meggan rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2015
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Summer Wheeler
Summer Wheeler rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Lindsey Nelson
Lindsey Nelson rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2015
Ashleymarie Sey Lively
Ashleymarie Sey Lively rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Tessa
Tessa rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
Joanna Peterson
Joanna Peterson rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Shannon Degnan
Shannon Degnan rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Amanda Myers
Amanda Myers rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Stephanie Sick
Stephanie Sick rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Amy Beth
Amy Beth rated it really liked it
May 30, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014