Start by marking “Big Girl Panties” as Want to Read:
Big Girl Panties

Big Girl Panties

Big Girl Panties! features a light, positive approach to motivate toddlers to become toilet trained. What could be more rewarding for a little girl than wearing big girl panties, just like mommy? Adult caregivers and toddlers alike will love the snappy, rhyming text and colorful, hip illustrations. Valeria Petrone's stylized artwork ensures that this commercial yet heartwa ...more
Board Book, 24 pages
Published September 11th 2012 by Robin Corey Books

To ask other readers questions about Big Girl Panties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Girl Panties

Melody
Feb 01, 2014 Melody rated it really liked it
I was surprised at how much I loved this. I was slightly... well, put off by the title, and only picked it up because I sorta know the author. It was a sheer delight- girls in grown up underpants doing all sorts of fun things. There wasn't much frou-frou, which made me very happy. There were girls doing any number of awesome things, some traditionally girly, some traditionally boyish. This would be a wonderful book to have on hand.
Meredith
A little girl proudly announces, "Bye-bye, diapers! I wear panties!" and then goes on to describe what kind of panties, who can wear babies (little babies and crocodiles can't, but big girls, mommies, grandmas, and aunties can), what she can do in panties (prance,dance), and when she wears panties (day and night). This is a extremely positive book for "big girls."
Micah Persell
May 15, 2016 Micah Persell rated it it was amazing
Okay, I'm reviewing this as a Mama. We're potty training our 2-year-old, and we got this book just to see if she'd like it. THIS IS NOW HER FAVORITE BOOK EVER! She has it memorized and "reads" it along with us. Her favorite page is the crocodile page, and I gotta confess, hearing her sweet lil baby voice say, "No, crocodoooo!" every time we get to it is kind of a highlight in this terrible, terrible potty training journey (solidarity, Mamas, am I right?!). I know I have some readers who are pott ...more
Stephanie
Sep 03, 2015 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Hilarious little board book! Must buy for Addie.
Alicia Scully
Jun 04, 2014 Alicia Scully rated it really liked it
Our heroine is to the point of wearing big girl panties and she is very excited about it. She knows that this makes her a big girl and she tells you who else wears big girl panties too. The whole book just stresses the excitement that comes with reaching such an achievement and all young readers who have also reached this milestone will love it.
Wendy
Sassy little book showing how big girls wear panties. I like the art and the writing has a nice flow to it. I just prefer "undies" to "panties" and my little girl doesn't care enough about being a big girl for this to motivate her in potty training. She does think the undergarments pictured are cute, whatever we call them.
Gianina
Feb 25, 2016 Gianina rated it really liked it
Although less technical than other potty training help books in regards to the play by play, my daughter loved it and got excited to wear panties from this book. Job well done.
Ash
Nov 24, 2014 Ash rated it it was amazing
Cute, colourful and fun. This book is a great way to get little ones excited about the potty!
Allen
Sep 22, 2015 Allen rated it liked it
If I had a dollar for every time I said "panties" this week...
Nancy
Jan 10, 2015 Nancy added it
Cute book about potty training.
Mandy
Aug 26, 2016 Mandy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
This is my favorite for encouraging your potty training little girl! It isn't about the process of potty training, so you will want others in conjunction with this one. It celebrates big girls who wear panties and has been a favorite for all the little girls in my life.
Mira Domsky
Jan 10, 2013 Mira Domsky rated it it was amazing
Simple enough for story time, a rhyming boardbook about how cool it is to wear panties instead of diapers. Full of energy, and lots of fun!
Brindi
May 09, 2013 Brindi rated it really liked it
Great board book for little ones leaving the diapers behind. It's time for big girl panties. I think this book is very encouraging.
Angie
Keira got this book as a present at her "potty party," when she finally gave up the diaper for good at age 3 yrs 4 months.
Alison
Apr 03, 2013 Alison rated it liked it
Good for potty training/making the transition from diapers to undies.
Karen
Jul 02, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Cute, funny rhyming toddler book
Monica
Dec 20, 2013 Monica rated it liked it
When potty training girls
Anusingh
Anusingh marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Malia
Malia rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Pamela Hubbard
Pamela Hubbard rated it really liked it
Juliette
Juliette rated it really liked it
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
MEGAN MILLS
MEGAN MILLS marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Daisy Withers
Daisy Withers marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Christiana Mustion
Christiana Mustion rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
D
D rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Kristie
Kristie rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016