Start by marking “Big Girl Panties” as Want to Read:
Big Girl Panties

Big Girl Panties

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Big Girl Panties! features a light, positive approach to motivate toddlers to become toilet trained. What could be more rewarding for a little girl than wearing big girl panties, just like mommy? Adult caregivers and toddlers alike will love the snappy, rhyming text and colorful, hip illustrations. Valeria Petrone's stylized artwork ensures that this commercial yet heartwa...more
Board Book, 24 pages
Published September 11th 2012 by Robin Corey Books

To ask other readers questions about Big Girl Panties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Girl Panties

Melody
I was surprised at how much I loved this. I was slightly... well, put off by the title, and only picked it up because I sorta know the author. It was a sheer delight- girls in grown up underpants doing all sorts of fun things. There wasn't much frou-frou, which made me very happy. There were girls doing any number of awesome things, some traditionally girly, some traditionally boyish. This would be a wonderful book to have on hand.
Alicia Scully
Our heroine is to the point of wearing big girl panties and she is very excited about it. She knows that this makes her a big girl and she tells you who else wears big girl panties too. The whole book just stresses the excitement that comes with reaching such an achievement and all young readers who have also reached this milestone will love it.
Meredith
A little girl proudly announces, "Bye-bye, diapers! I wear panties!" and then goes on to describe what kind of panties, who can wear babies (little babies and crocodiles can't, but big girls, mommies, grandmas, and aunties can), what she can do in panties (prance,dance), and when she wears panties (day and night). This is a extremely positive book for "big girls."
Mira Domsky
Simple enough for story time, a rhyming boardbook about how cool it is to wear panties instead of diapers. Full of energy, and lots of fun!
Brindi
Great board book for little ones leaving the diapers behind. It's time for big girl panties. I think this book is very encouraging.
Alison
Good for potty training/making the transition from diapers to undies.
Karen
Cute, funny rhyming toddler book
Monica
When potty training girls
Corri
Corri added it
Sep 05, 2014
Karyn
Karyn marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Rory
Rory marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Belly Book The Shivers in the Fridge The Tushy Book Walt Disney Pictures Presents: The Prince and the Pauper (Little Golden Book) Latkes And Applesauce: A Hanukkah Story