Start by marking “Halloween (National Geographic Readers)” as Want to Read:
Halloween (National Geographic Readers)

Halloween (National Geographic Readers)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  7 reviews
From visiting the pumpkin patch, to bobbing for apples, to picking out a favorite costume, Halloween is a magical time for young children. The fun and festivities are captured in this book, with full-color illustrations and simple easy-to-grasp text. In the spirit of this beloved holiday, this level one reader is sure to captivate and fascinate children.

This high-interest
Published July 10th 2012 by National Geographic Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Halloween, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween

Karen Arendt
Excellent photographs will appeal to children. Much of the information is known to most children who celebrate Halloween. A few interesting facts include. Excellent layout.
Mrs_Ruigrok Ruigrok
I love the photographs and the information in the National Geographic books. They catch the eye of my students who are quick to pick these books for information.
Hannah Sheffield
This book has a lot of great information in it. It also has bright pictures and catchy rhymes. The last page even has a little activity.
Tiffany
This book is awesome, with real life pictures. This is an awesome book to pull-out during the season; it's great for crafting ideas.
Jaime
My daughter Ella liked it & I though it was educational and great for pre-school age! She loves books on my nook!
Brandi Streeval
bought my daughter this from scholastic school book form very neat and cute book
Yekaterina
Great overview of Halloween.
Cary Roller
Cary Roller marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Sarah added it
Nov 10, 2014
Alyssa Collins
Alyssa Collins marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Nikki
Nikki added it
Aug 05, 2014
Mrskena
Mrskena marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Dan
Dan added it
Jul 04, 2014
Ms
Ms marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Sea Turtles (National Geographic Readers) Weird Sea Creatures Caterpillar to Butterfly (National Geographic Readers) Great Migrations: Whales (National Geographic Readers) National Geographic Readers: Tigers