Jesus Insurgency

Jesus Insurgency

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published (first published December 5th 2011)

Andrew Davis
A very engaging book that I was able to read on a flight from Houston, TX to Sacramento, CA. Dottie Escobedo-Frank and Rudy Rasmus address what it means to get outside of the walls of our churches and serve within the community, as well as how to go about making change even if it means being an insurgent and radical at times (after all, Jesus was seen as both by the Romans). For those who are at witts end about their church, this is a must-read.
Cindy
I love this book. It just happens to bring a little light to current events of the Methodist church.A good read. I could not put it down. Is your interest American religion today? Read this book.
Kathryn Witzel
This book inspires me to keep seeking the edges and the thin places where God is working in the world.
Hannah
Well now it all makes sense.
Tobi
Tobi marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2012
Restart Your Church Sermon Seeds: 40 Creative Sermon Starters Converge Bible Studies: Our Common Sins Converge Bible Studies - Our Common Sins Jesus Insurgency: The Church Revolution from the Edge