Start by marking “All Systems Optimal ” as Want to Read:
All Systems Optimal

All Systems Optimal

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Tage is facing banishment from the planet he calls home, and the only two humans who call him friend. He’s not suppose to care. It’s not part of his programming. But as his departure gets closer he’s plagued with unfamiliar sensations and thoughts that can only be described as erotic. All aimed at Sean and Lolly. On his last night with them will he discover he’s capable of ...more
Published (first published November 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All Systems Optimal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Systems Optimal

I can't remember the last time I've said this but --- had I paid for this book I would have returned it for a refund. I got it as a freebie on iBooks. This is the first time I've read this author and if the other stories are anything like this, this is also my last time. Set in a future where robots have been given their freedom (from what I have no idea) this story attempts to tell the story of three people, Lolly, Tage and Ian. Lolly and Ian are human and in a relationship. Tage is the robot w ...more
I downloaded All Systems Optimal as a free book from Amazon. A surprisingly nice erotica short-- I had time to like the characters, and I had fun with the light banter. A good novella.
Kathie (katmom)
I enjoy a MMF story. The fact that this one was human Male, human Female...and a Male Android piqued my interest.

I kept thinking that I had skipped paragraphs, as the scenes went along at WARP TEN speed. Someone would have a hand here, then SUDDENLY body parts had changed and I couldn't really understand what had happened, who had moved.

The heat was there, but it was hard to follow.

This author has a way with words, I'd just like to see her add a few more!
Mmmm.....I like the plot idea, and bisexual droid sex....but it all sort of fell flat when they moved to a more comfortable spot.

the scene seemed rushed and the ending... well just ended, it's like the author had a specific word count total and cut into the piece.

overall I enjoyed it, definitely something different.
Taje is a droid who is being sent off planet. He keeps having feelings he should not have for his friends Ian and Lolly. When they act upon them, they make a plan to be together. Nice story. I liked Lolly. She is the voice of reason. I'm glad they made a plan.
Surprisingly sweet and sexy. Though the whole story did seem to move at warp speed. It could have used a bit more story to the story (background, character descriptions, etc).

All in all, probably a 3.5 stars but again today, I'm feeling generous.
Pamela Craft Jenewein
Amazon Kindel Freebie
Erin added it
Sep 02, 2015
Colette Wills
Colette Wills marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
kitty_ranma marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Richard Reeves
Richard Reeves marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Blow Pop
Blow Pop marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Ebby marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Renee Winters
Renee Winters marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
flutterfli marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Shan marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
There's always plenty of spice in my stories, and usually a heavy dose of sci fi, fantasy, or the paranormal. I love writing-and reading for that matter-stories which have a strong plot, intriguing as well as sexy characters, and sultry loves scenes that you get lost in.
More about Angela Daniels...
Players A Pleasant Hell Counselor of the Damned Chosen The Best Laid Fantasies