Comedian MasterMind: Fake News, How-Tos, Open Letters, Tour Commentary, Epic Rides, Evil Recipes, and Advertising Insight, All Bound Together Into This Book, Which Probably Should Have Simply Been Titled: The Best of Fatcyclist.Com, 2005-2007

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Comedian Mastermind is the way the unintentionally brilliant Dr. Michael Lämmler once sarcastically described Elden “Fatty” Nelson. Now it’s the name of the first Best of FatCyclist.com volume.

So take that, Dr. Lämmler.

Taken from the first two-ish years of the FatCyclist.com blog, but peppered with new insights, introductions, and an absurd number of footnotes describing...more
Published November 23rd 2011 by Fatbooks (first published January 1st 2011)

Chad Brown
It is kinda strange to buy a book of blog posts, but i really enjoyed the journey inside Fatty's brain through all of the footnotes he added. Next time I run in to Fatty I'm definately going to start singing 'They Might Be Giants'. It's still stuck in my head...thanks.

Patrick
I don't like his fake news segments, and they take up a huge portion of the book (or maybe it just felt like that.) The rest was a really good way to catch up before adding his feed to Reader.
Chris
though I enjoyed reading many of these blog posts when they were first published, something seems to have been lost when they are all combined in book form.

Barry
A bit mountain bike centric, but still a funny take on the cult of cycling
Phillipa
For the cyclist in your life. A bit of light relief.
david simmons
david simmons is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2014
David
David added it
Oct 02, 2013
Eric Cantori
Eric Cantori marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Peg Stoecklein
Peg Stoecklein marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2012
Kyle Orndoff
Kyle Orndoff marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
WordPerfect 8 for Busy People: The Book to Use When There's No Time to Lose! I Hate WordPerfect 6 I Hate WordPerfect: A Friendly Guide for the Frustrated Easy WordPerfect 6 Macros I Hate WordPerfect for Windows