Lord of the Dragon

Lord of the Dragon

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Heartstoppingly romantic, dangerously erotic, and filled with the vivid period details that bring an era to life, Suzanne Robinson’s captivating novels have made her one of the reigning stars of historical romance. In this enticing love story, a willful beauty and a vengeful knight cross swords.

The day he was banished from England, his fellow knights thought they’d seen...more
Published August 24th 2011 by Bantam Books (first published August 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Lord of the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord of the Dragon

Christy Stewart
The story isn't bad but Robinson's writing style isn't fitting for me. I checked my nails more times than she used vowels.
Melissa
Juliana has been spurned by suitors before so she keeps her distance as Gray de Valance shows interest in her. He came to her family for a match with someone else. She has no intention of becoming his mistress or afternoon dalliance.
Annette
I enjoyed the story but Julianna was so childish that it bugged me. Even taking in her hurt and the age she lived in and so on, I didn't see her as just having a fiery temper, but just stupid and childish. I found her annoying at times.
Towards the end I did skim some. Over all it was a good story and at times I was really into it.
Nicole
Interesting book. A lot of the women in this novel seemed really immature to me, but then I wondered if this was actually not a reasonable thing, since women were kept pretty ignorant in those days. I have to say, it didn't make for the most interesting book ever, but worked for the story all the same.
Daphne
I enjoyed the story alot. Loved the characters and it kept my attention throughout the book. I picked the book because I had left the book I was reading at home and wanted something to read while on break at work and then I just could not put it a side.
Klissa111
Absolutely one on my favorite books, Suzanne Robinson captures the time period perfectly!
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Feb 26, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Nicola Murdochrundell
Nicola Murdochrundell marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lynda Suzanne Robinson (b. July 6, 1951 in Amarillo, Texas) is an American writer, author of romance (under the name Suzanne Robinson) and mystery novels (under the name Lynda S. Robinson). She is best known for her series of historical whodunnits set in Ancient Egypt during the reign of Tutankhamun and featuring Lord Meren, "the Eyes and Ears of Pharaoh". She lives in Texas with her husband and h...more
More about Suzanne Robinson...
Lady Gallant (European Renaissance Duo, #1) (Ladies, #1) Lady Defiant (European Renaissance Duo, #2) (Ladies, #3) Lady Dangerous (The English Gunslingers Duet, #1) (Ladies, #5) Lady Hellfire (Ladies, #2) Lady Valiant