Start by marking “Plan on It” as Want to Read:
Plan on It

Plan on It

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Six men in six months.
It's a logical plan to Professor Hattie McLean. Date 6 men in 6 months and one will be the clear choice to father her child. But biology involves the heart as well... even if she didn't plan on it!
Published (first published December 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Plan on It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plan on It

Neanda
OK I managed to struggle through this book but only because I skimmed through a lot of it. I was bored and confused with all of the biology talk (and there was way too much of it). Also, I couldn't make myself like Hattie. I thought she was a boring character that spent too much time finding fault in other people. What I got out of it is that she doesn't seem to believe love is a true emotion even though she and people around her show love, whether it be her love for her friends, her very in lov ...more
Pat
Jul 30, 2012 Pat added it
I found this book to be very hard to get into. But if you stick with it, it turns out to be quite the page turner. All in all, and enjoyable read if you can get past the scientific terms.
Carrie
3.5 stars...still trying to process this one...I'll let you know when I can write something coherent.

Update...Ok. I think I figured out how to describe this book. And I'm bumping it to 4 stars. In the beginning, I found it hard to 'get' this book. I found the dialogue a little hard to follow. Sometimes it was difficult to understand who was talking. I would re-read to try and figure out who said that! But by about half way through the book, I got it. I could actually see the scenes as they might
Cindy
It's been awhile since I have given a book a 3 star rating. I had a very difficult time getting into this book. Even thought about stopping but decided to read the reviews and became hopeful I would get into it. It does get better just over half way in but then I thought it slowed back up towards the end with the ending being fairly rushed. This book could have been much shorter by eliminating all the friend "banter" and classroom lessons. For me all that got to being very tedious and really dra ...more
Pauline Tilbe
In this time of runaway best sellers, I always get a special thrill when I find a great book that all my friends AREN'T talking about....yet! I like to take the path less traveled. I discovered Kathy Dunnehoff via another author and I'm on a quest to read everything she's written so far.
This book was a bit slow to start, I thought. I think that slower start plays well with the fact that Hattie is an intellect, it takes some time to get to know her and understand her quirkiness.
Once the story g
Rebecca Hollingsworth
At the beginning of this book, I was thinking, random thought much?!?!? I was not even sure I was going to be able to finish it unless I had an over abundance of coffee in my system, but the for whatever reason I just couldn't give up on it! I am so very thankful that I didn't! The story was great! I am glad I stuck with it! So here is 5 stars to you Kathy because anyone who can keep me sucked in a story line when I am questioning my sanity by reading it, is pretty darn good!
Sue Parker
I must admit this was not what I expected. It starts off slow and doesn't pick up steam till about the sixth chapter. That being said I am glad that I don't give up easily. Once the story gets moving it did get good. Hattie thinks it will be easy to just pick a man to father a child for her. What she finds is totally opposite of what she is looking for.
Megan
took a bit to get into but then it got interesting. and then the last bit of it dragged in spots. some fuuny parts and fun banter between the friends. I found myself skimming parts that had gotten too wordy regarding things not related to the main story. ended op how you'd want it to but very abrupt.
Randy
Great read for the summer! Funny, intelligent, it asks the question, "What does it mean these days to be a mother?" And then takes a novel look at the question. Dating, love, attraction, it's all there presented in a pleasant, funny style. Check it out and see!
Becky
I felt the writing was hard to follow. I'm not sure I even liked the main character or her friend the medical sales rep. It was difficult to complete the book but I hate not knowing how a story ends so I skimmed most of it.
Ellen
The story start out pretty good but it went down hill pretty fast afterwards. I didn't even finish it, i tried too but after a few atempt i quite cause i didn't want to waste anymore of my time.
Grandma Georgia
The author has a great command of intellectual ideas and sets them to humor. It takes a great command of language to pull off the serious with a laugh. This was fun to read!
Mutantreptile
This was a first draft. Lots of gaps in the action, the chapter division needed to be planned out better, and I'm still not sure what happened at the end.
Stef
local author, free on kindle, thought I would give it a try.
Mary
Not as attention getting as "Do Over" but ok
Lindsay
Nov 11, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 11/11/2012
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Oct 23, 2014
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Harvina Britain
Harvina Britain marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Nicole
Nicole added it
Sep 30, 2014
Debi Lantzer
Debi Lantzer marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Heather Bishop
Heather Bishop marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
  • Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2)
  • No Matter What
  • Kissing Kelli  (Texas Legacy Romantic Comedy, #1)
  • The Dating intervention
  • What's Life Without the Sprinkles?
  • The Fifth Avenue Series Boxed Set
  • A Dignified Exit
  • Ex and the Single Girl
  • Fluke
  • A Dixie Christmas
  • Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #2)
  • The Prophet Motive
  • Sleeping Beauty
About the Author
Kathy Dunnehoff is the Amazon bestselling author of the romantic comedies The Do-Over, Plan On It, Back To U, and Hollywood Beginnings (A Quick Read).

Despite her M.F.A. in Creative Writing from the University of Montana, she finds herself warehouse shopping for ketchup way too often, blogging and tweeting about the mixed joys of mid-life, and guarding writing time from family inv
More about Kathy Dunnehoff...
The Do-Over Back To U Hollywood Beginnings Hollywood Beginnings