Start by marking “Amethyst Moon (Prides of the Moon, #5)” as Want to Read:
Amethyst Moon (Prides of the Moon, #5)

Amethyst Moon (Prides of the Moon #5)

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Noah Braxton's world has been turned inside out and upside down ever since the fateful moment six months ago when he was turned into a shifter by a dying college girl. She made him promise to look after her sister, Giselle, and in an effort to soothe her he promised her that he would, not realizing the sacrifices he would have to make to keep that promise. Bound by his oat ...more
Published December 25th 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC (first published December 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Amethyst Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amethyst Moon

Serena Yates
Amethyst Moon, the fifth book in the Prides of the Moon series, is the sequel to Onyx Moon. It continues the story of Marcus and Vashan and, to my delighted surprise, gave these two a male third mate in Noah. Not only that, but the entire situation is slightly complicated due to the fact Noah is a turned shifter, not a born one. In this ‘world’, this means a few rules are just slightly different and I really enjoyed finding out more about that.

Noah is torn between two worlds, and the conflict wi
April
This book has a great story but there is a lot of angst. Noah is in a tough place trying to get a feel for his place in a new world. This book is an MMM, which is not generally my thing.

Still great read with wonderful story telling. I was hoping for more on the mysterious bad shaman. That bit of the series seems to be dragging. I would love more detail and a resolution to that problem soon.

Still a great series that packs loads of story into an itty bitty space.
Evita
Such great conflict in this story...Noah is a turned shifter, after a promise is made; he finds it hard to keep that promise that would bond him with his Alpha female, because he is gay. He turns to Madame Eve of the 1NS matchmaking service to find a male that he can bond with and then in turn that male will bond his Alpha.

Marcus and Vashan, from the previous story in the series, are looking for a female to complete their Pride and instead find Noah and are tremendously attracted to him. However
Kelly
Two things here really floated my boat -- the dominance and submission games that shifters instinctively tune into and the guy on guy on guy action. Seriously sexy in a way that makes me want to read more. I love love love that Noah had to fight through his reluctance in accepting a submissive role to Marcus. As a man, he was a dominant yet as a turned shifter, he has to submit to his Alpha to form the proper bonds. When Marcus, Vashan, and Noah get down to business, they do it with style. Hot, ...more
Regencyfan93
I was able to feel the tension in Noah between his dominant personality and his needs as a beta. I read this as part of the bundle and later as a standalone story for a reader challenge. I enjoyed it both times.
Tracie Runge

Amethyst Moon

Noah Braxton is a turned shifter bound to protect Giselle alpha of the Opal Waters Pride. He has been summoned by Giselle to meet with the alpha of the Onyx Moon Pride and his beta.

Marcus Galin alpha of the Onyx Moon Pride and his beta Vashan Dulphine have come to the Opal Waters Pride to meet with Giselle in hope that she is the mate they have been looking for to complete their union.

When Marcus & Vashan arrive they are taken by the gorgeous man that waits for them at their des
Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
4 1/2 Stars!

Ms Mayburn’s world building abilities get stronger with each episode of the Moon Pride series. She lays down rules and then has these amazing shifters and magicians fit their personalities into the tracks they have to follow. What began as a character-driven series has morphed into more of a plot-driven series and with this short story left me very anxious for the next one, hopefully when we will meet the beautiful Alpha herself, Giselle. These are lovely, sexy short stories that tog
Toni
Please stop by and read my review at CBLS Reviews.
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
I won this from a Decadent Publishing promo event.
Susan
this one grabbed me from the start, fast paced and edgy .
Kaila
Good twists in this one
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Elisha Lapointe
Elisha Lapointe marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Cassidy
Cassidy marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
zoegrl
zoegrl marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Ollie Moss
Ollie Moss marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 09, 2014
Lake
Lake added it
Sep 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Beneath the Starry Sky (1Night Stand, #70)
  • Blue Cruise (1 Night Stand, #57)
  • Claimed by the Alphas (Claimed, #1-6)
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Desired by the Pack: Part One (Peace River Guardians)
  • One Night With a Wolf
  • Forever Bound
  • Wet Dream (1 Night Stand, #24)
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • Strawberry Kisses (1 Night Stand, #29)
  • Triple Dog Dare (Triple Trouble, #4)
  • Fairy Casanova
  • From Man to Man (Wroge Elements, #0.5)
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (Irish Kisses, #1)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro
More about Ann Mayburn...
Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1) My Wicked Valentine (Club Wicked, #1) My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked, #2) Ivan's Captive Submissive (Submissive's Wish, #1) The Breaker's Concubine