Start by marking “I Wanna Sext U UP” as Want to Read:
I Wanna Sext U UP

I Wanna Sext U UP

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Tool belt? Check. Rope? Check. Lube? Check. Violet wand? Check.

A simple text leads to a case of mistaken communication and before long Riley Anderson finds herself tied to her bed and being driven to distraction. Beckett Manning, host of Room Makeovers, knows how to tease and torture every inch of her skin. He also knows his way around an orgasm, which keeps Riley wanting
ebook
Published December 27th 2011 by Amber Skyze

To ask other readers questions about I Wanna Sext U UP, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Wanna Sext U UP

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Out with the old and in with the new was Riley’s unspoken motto as she took fate into her hands and decided to make a change. Little did she know that fate had different ideas for her!

Riley is sick of having her ex keeping her from moving forward in life. So she decides to take matters into her own hands, literally. After demolishing her kitchen which was a project on the ‘plan to do but never going to do’ list with her ex, she heads
Sassafrass
Full review for The Romance Reviews.

Brief overview:

I thought that this was really cute. Such a great idea with the texting. I'm sure most of us know how easy it is to misinterpret those things. However, Riley, the lucky woman she is, misinterprets a text and ends up with a sexy man in her bed! The chemistry between Riley and Beckett was off the charts, and the sex was very hot.

My only complaint is that I'm not a fan of the instant love thing in contemporary romance. In PNR that's fine but it's h
Molly
Loved this! Could NOT put it down and LOVED the misunderstandings which can occur in texts:) Great job Amber!
Tina_K
Quick, cute, sexy read with mildly kinky sex. Nice to have a H/H with no major issues to work out.
Kim White
Kim White marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Jeremey
Jeremey marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Libby
Libby added it
Jul 20, 2013
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Brandi
Brandi added it
Aug 22, 2012
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2012
Judi
Judi marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2011
Amber grew up reading sick and twisted murder mysteries. Romance was for little kids and their fairy tales. One day, after her grandmother died and she inherited a boat load of romances, Amber found a new genre to love. Then she discovered erotic romance and found her calling.

In the summer, when not creating sexy, seductive stories, Amber can be found at the ocean or floating around in her pool, w
More about Amber Skyze...
Gettin' Lucky (Cougar Challenge, #16) Claimed by Dragons (Bag of Tricks, #2) Adrift The Strix (Bag of Tricks, #1) Ignited