Start by marking “Suddenly Supernatural : Medium yang Tidak Bahagia” as Want to Read:
Suddenly Supernatural : Medium yang Tidak Bahagia

Suddenly Supernatural : Medium yang Tidak Bahagia (Suddenly Supernatural #3)

copy-editor: Ida Wajdi

Untuk pertama kalinya Jac dan Kat akan melewatkan liburan musim panas bersama-sama. Kat menemani Jac menghadiri konferensi Musik yang diadakan di sebuah hotel yang dibangun tahun 1800-an. Hotel itu dikelilingi pemandangan alam yang indah sehingga mereka merencanakan untuk bertualang di sana.

Kat sadar bahwa bangunan tua pasti dihuni banyak arwah, dan b
Published December 2011 by Atria (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Suddenly Supernatural , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suddenly Supernatural

Dec 20, 2012 Deedles rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I saw this book in my queue of things I am reviewing for this neat project by Superiorland Preview Center, I thought I'd knock this one out of the way real fast since it is aimed at a younger audience. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed reading it. Secretly, I want to check out the first two books and I just might.

This is a story about a girl named Katherine who is a medium--she can communicate with and see spirits. She and her best friend Jac go to stay at a nice musician's confe
Bethany Ainsworth
The book was better than the last. I'm kind of proud that Kat did something without Jac around. I kind of liked Colin, till he turned into a jerk who's dating someone else.

One thing I hated was referring to Cleo as 'Barbie' or 'The Barbie.' I get it, she's blonde and probably the fakest chick out there, but no need to hate blondes. I have blonde hair and I was a little insulted.

I liked Madame Serena, she brought some much needed relief like Simple Cat and the Simple and Just Cat.

I was surprised
Nov 18, 2014 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: middle grade readers
This is the third book in the Suddenly Supernatural series by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel. Our oldest enjoys stories about ghosts and I thought she could relate to the main character, Kat. The story is certainly a bit lighter than some of the other books she's been reading lately.

We listened to the story narrated by Allyson Ryan on audio CD. It was great to take a break from reading aloud and listen to someone else read the story to us.

The story is engaging and dramatic (and not too scary), but some
Maya Widiatmoko
Jan 14, 2016 Maya Widiatmoko rated it really liked it
Awal-nya aq setuju dengan judul-nya kalo si Kat emang medium yang tidak bahagia, seperti Maggie Fox. Gimana engga? Dia yang medium malah dibilang arwah, sama arwah pulak. Hah? Dan Jac naksir cowok trus mencampakkan Kat? Ugh! Liburan yang cukup memuakkan, kalo aq mungkin udah packing trus nyegat bis pulang hahaha tapi semakin banyak lembar yang aq baca, aq malah kagum ama ketegaran Kat. Dan ikutan hepi juga kalo sekarang si Kat udah mulai menikmati (juga menerima) kelebihan-nya. Aq ngga bisa meng ...more
Great tween read for boys and girls, very creative and fun reading. I love that the characters are not your typical polished girls. They are very mature for their ages but have moments of angst.

Really great and imaginative series, love paranormal ghosties! The books have a great flow, they are perfect for middle readers. The story always moves at a steady pace and gives you everything you need to solve the mystery. This is great for junior sleuths out there.

Kat and Jac have a great friendship,
Nov 01, 2011 Nora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kat can see spirits. Her friend Jac is a very good musician but is not sure if she wants to keep on playing. Kat, Jac and Jac's mother go to a hotel with some special events for musicians. Kat sees that there is a spirit in her room that is confused and doesn't know it's dead. Kat tries telling the spirit that it is dead and leading it to the right place without being mean. At the same time she gets in a fight with Jac and is left on her own to help the spirit. She tries to find out about the pa ...more
Amanda Carpenter
I absolutely loved this story. I was a little sad that Jac seemed to be spending so much time with Colin and pushing Kat aside though. Yet, Kat was able to find plenty of paranormal stuff to get into while she was away. In this story the two of these girls were spending time away from home during Spring Break for Jac to attend a conference related to her musical abilities. O

f course Kat runs into a spirit almost immediately. I thought it was funny at first that the spirit thought Kat was the one
Sep 17, 2013 Cemeread rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chapter-book
In Unhappy Medium, the third book in the Suddenly Supernatural series, there is alot going on. Jac agrees to attend a music conference at a resort- if Kat can come with her. What seems like a great opportunity for the friends to spend time together turns out to be anything but that. It's an old resort and you know what that means. I'll just say boys, moms, murder, Orion, a spirit that doesn't know it's dead and a black cloud (And not the kind you're in when you have a bad hair day, can't find an ...more
Reading Vacation

In this third book of the Suddenly Supernatural series, Kat ventures off to a music convention with her friend Jac and Jac’s mother. The convention is held in a mountain house hotel from the 1800’s. A change in scenery doesn’t bring a change in supernatural activity for Kat. It seems that the spirits follow her everywhere!

Unhappy Medium brings relationship issues front and center. There is tension all around – Kat vs Jac, Jac vs her mother, Kat vs spirit, spirit vs spirit. It is no wonder
Apr 08, 2014 ANg rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG main character has a crush, unfortunately I missed a book between the last I read and this one, so there was some connections to the book I did not read, not that I couldn't follow the book I could. this one a little disappointing, seemed alittle disconnected , but none the less a nice little book for young readers, 8-10. LOL and I am 50. Quick easy read. I just like the two best friends in this series reminds me of my childhood/adult best friend Jackie. We were inseparable.
Jan 14, 2012 Truly rated it liked it
Aku dihantam gelombang kengerian hebat
Aku tersengal, menekan tangan di dada. Jantungku berpacu dan setiap senti tubuhku gemetar.

Kau sudah mati
inti sarimu...tidak lagi sepenuhnya terpusat di dunia fisik

Berurusan dengan arwah sepertinya sudah merupakan bagian dari kehidupan Kat. Sejak berusia tiga belas tahun ia memiliki kemampuan untuk melihat dan berkomunikasi dengan arwah. Kemampuan yang diwarisi dari ibunya dan kemungkinan besar akan diwarisi kepada anak-anaknya.

Kat bisa melihat arwah dimasa
Jan 23, 2010 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-reads
By book 3, Kat is feeling pretty comfortable with her ability to communicate with ghosts. This adventure begins when her really only friend Jac askes her to go to a music retreat with she and her mother. Kat thought that it might be fun and relaxing to visit the Whispering Pines Mountain Resort, but that is not how it turned out. Immediately when Kat gets out of the car, she sees a ghost walking toward her. Jac is so fascinated with her ability and constantly questions what she sees and who she ...more
Mar 20, 2015 Charlene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one the most out of the series so far. I did find Jac increasingly annoying, which made it hard to read sometimes. But I did love the mystery of this one. There were a few spots that surprised me, which was great.

The author's writing has gotten better with each installment, so I look forward to reading her next one.
Novel berseri yang gw tunggu2 (diskonnya ;p) akhirnya kebeli juga.

Di buku ini, gak seperti seri2 sebelumnya, konflik antara Kat si Medium dan Jac si Genius Musik dimunculkan. Standar sih, remaja, ya konfliknya gara2 cowok. Tapi giman juga mereka emang belong with each other, jadi ujung2nya baikan. Bahkan punya persahabatan yang makin kuat lagi. Kat juga makin ahli dalam masalah per-arwah-an. Di seri ini dia ngalahin entitas (yang entah apa sebenernya dan dari mana asalnya) cuma berbekal saran vi
Nov 03, 2014 Cynthia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, cute and quick read for the Halloween season. Great for ages 10+
Sep 04, 2014 Maymunah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read when I was younger. Loved it.
Rhiana Alonsagay
scary but good
Jan 17, 2014 Kristie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this third installment.
Friends not getting along/make up
Helping to guide a spirit
Cynthia Fry
Jun 24, 2014 Cynthia Fry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I'm enjoying the series. Full of teenage angst but some good advice about being yourself and respecting others. The author has done her research
Fanda Kutubuku
Feb 11, 2012 Fanda Kutubuku rated it liked it
Shelves: buntelan, book-swap
Sedikit terasa lebih "dewasa" ketimbang yang no. 2. Kini Kat tak lagi hanya hadapi arwah yang punya masalah, tapi juga sebuah entitas negatif yang sangat berbahaya. Kini ia menggunakan kemampuannya sebagai medium bukan dengan enggan dan terpaksa, namun justru dengan keinginan untuk menyelamatkan banyak orang. Lebih seru dan "dark" !

Review lengkap, tunggu di blog..
Harun Harahap
Seru-seruan bareng Jac dan Kat emang okeh. Persahabatan mereka berdua terlihat nyata. Gue suka dengan kalimat" Aku tak bisa membaca pikiran, aku hanya sangat mengenalmu". Pas banget langsung keinget omongan sahabat gue kalo mereka mengira gue bisa baca pikiran mereka. Ah, persahabatan selalu membuat kita menjadi lebih hidup..
Oct 20, 2011 Uci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-translation
My favorite of this series so far. Jac and Kat must face an ordeal concerning their friendship, which only strengthen it. And Kat must face a dreadful challenge as a young medium, an experience which only maturing her as the girl with the second sight. Not to mention the contact with afterlife like she never had before...
Our favorite of the three we've read so far. My girls found this entry less scary that the last but equally entertaining. There were some good messages about friendship, first impressions and realizing that being independent doesn't mean you can't ask for help. Lovely.
Litzy Hernandez
Sep 09, 2013 Litzy Hernandez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book because its about how Kat discover spirit and doesn't know why the spirit still thinks shes alive.It's full of mystery and problem solving.If you like to read these types of books then go for it.
Jan 05, 2011 Havanna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scary
I love this Book! This is the third in the series where Kat goes with Jac to a Music Convention to A "Haunted Hotel". This is my 2nd favorite of the series of 4 books.
ceritanya oke, walo blom sempet baca nomer 2 nya.
terjemahannya juga bagus kok.

di review dimari
Mikayla E.
Jan 15, 2010 Mikayla E. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the other two books and my friend read this one and said it was good so after "deep and dark and dangerous", I'm going to read this book.
Jenn Estepp
i like this tween series way more than i think i ought to. it's just fun and quick and not at all angsty or dark and it hits the spot sometimes.
Dec 22, 2009 Brett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juvenile-fantasy
I hope this series continues. A good middle school girl read, dealing with friendship issues, with supernatural elements thrown in.
  • Fairy School Dropout
  • Ophie Out of Oz
  • Just Grace, Star on Stage (Just Grace, #9)
  • The Nancy Drew Sleuth Book: Clues to Good Sleuthing (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #0)
  • Summerhouse Time
  • Empire State of Slime (The Zombie Chasers #4)
  • Midnight Howl (Poison Apple #5)
  • Witch Twins (Witch Twins, #1)
  • The Fourth Grade Wizards
  • Life, Starring Me! (Candy Apple #18)
  • Miss Popularity and the Best Friend Disaster (Miss Popularity #3; Candy Apple #28)
  • Accidentally Friends (Accidentally, #4; Candy Apple #20)
  • Gilda Joyce: The Dead Drop (Gilda Joyce, #4)
  • The Second Spy (The Books of Elsewhere, #3)
  • The Summer Sherman Loved Me
  • The Sweetheart Deal (Candy Apple Special Edition, #1)
  • Jasper Dash and the Flame-Pits of Delaware (Pals in Peril #3)
  • Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13)

Suddenly Supernatural (4 books)
  • School Spirit (Suddenly Supernatural #1)
  • Scaredy Kat (Suddenly Supernatural #2)
  • Crossing Over (Suddenly Supernatural, #4)