Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex, #1)

Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex #1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  801 ratings  ·  49 reviews
Published December 18th 2011 by CrushStar Romance (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Sarah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Sarah

PJ
3.75 Stars

My reviews have been quite short lately, so this will be brief.

This was a super quick read and I really enjoyed it. It was steamy and I liked the description of The Madame X School and the various classes and policies. It was like a lusty Hogwarts for BDSM folk. The biggest leap of faith needed is that our shy, insecure heroine Sarah somehow doesn't recognize our Hero Quinn, but for the sake of the story I went went with it and it worked--you just gotta imagine our heroine not recogni...more
SM Book Obsessions
This is 130 pages of juicy, sexy, masturbation inducing good times. This book is about a woman named Sarah who gets dumped by her fiancé because she’s shit in bed and he’s cheating on her. Sarah has always felt like she needed help in the bedroom, so she decides to take a 3 week course at The Madame X School of Sex to figure out what she’s doing wrong. She tells her boss, Quinn, that she is going to take a Mediterranean cruise…. but little does she know that the man she has fallen in love with k...more
Nikki Vanderhoof
Wow!! I absolutely loved this book! I've read many of the reviews for this story both good and bad and I think many of them had legitimate points to be made. However, these really are dependent on the person, as I discovered.

First of all, I found the idea of a sex school to be awesome! What a great way to discover your own sexual appetites without picking up someone at a sleazy bar or club. I loved that Madame X in the story actually makes it a point to say they have a very strict safe sex polic...more
Divalish Smile
Loved this book!!!!!!! I was drawn in from the prequel "Stolen" and this book did not disappoint! After reading part 1&2 it had a great tie up in the end. Loved the team of Master Q and The Dom. That is a hot sandwich that I would love to take a bit out of!!! Yummy...Swoon. I'm a fan of authors Jinx and Minx. Can't wait for more!!
Aurora
Ok someone seriously wants to edit the blurb for this story..... "separates the whites from the colors"? I mean really -_-;;? Maybe they thought it was funny and no one would notice, in that case, go ahead and leave it cause it is funny. But if not, well, uh, *awkward*. Lol. About the book.... *hot* and well written.
Julie
This review may contain spoilers
Over 18’s only
Summary: Ever since her fiance left her, Sarah Caldwell has led an unremarkable life. She goes to work, she pays her taxes and she always separates the whites from the colors. The most exciting thing in her life is fantasizing about her hunky boss Quinn Sanders, who has no idea how she feels.
All she wants is the chance to do something exciting. Anything to prove she's not as sexually inept as her former fiance made her feel.
When Quinn Sanders gets a...more
Jen
MUCH better :) I read the first book and hated where it left off - I was actually really disappointed because I couldn't get the thought of this school out of my head!

But after reading both stories together - I can say this was one HOT book! The ending went a little fast - but at least it was complete, so I'll except it :) It could have been a little longer and drawn out - but this was a short erotic story, so for that purpose, I'm happy with it :)

The book starts off with Sarah getting ready t...more
Angela Wade
L.E.
adnke
Master Q has gotten what he wants Sarah. But will he keep her when she finds out that he is really her boss Quinn.
FasterKillFastPussycat
This is the first erotica book that I fell in love with......Jinx Jamison is a great writer.......she presented me with a good and intriguing story line and still managed to include enough hot and steamy sex scenes to keep me satisfied....I liked the characters and the idea of a sex school and was glad to know what happened with The couple from the prequel Stolen.......Overall, loved this book, though there wasn't as much actual sex as there was sexual acts......I do wish the ending had continue...more
Jenny Brightman harris
I had read other books by this author and found that I really wanted to read this one as well. It took me some time before I purchased it but boy am I ever glad that I did. This book is so hot, I would not mind finding a Quinn of my own. I can relate to Sarah in some ways, like being sure that some of the problems are all your fault. With that it really made me want to read more of the book and I was so happy I did. I would highly recommend this book to anyone
Alex
I liked it. There was some sexy imagery for sure, and I do enjoy what I consider "proper" speech when reading erotica (cock, pussy, and fuck opposed to member, core, and other fluffy shit used to decorate the word "sex"). I also enjoyed that the themes of SSC and rejecting demonized notions of sex were present throughout Seducing Sarah. Some things were unrealistic, however, such as speech by and between Sarah and Master Q.
Elly Helcl
I really enjoyed this book! This author is on my list of authors to follow!

The book was pleasantly naughty and yet followed a story line that captured my interest. I kept hoping for more and was disappointed that the series came to an end.

Sigh...if only Madame X School of Sex were real. I would be very tempted to book a stay =) Interesting premise and way too much fun!
Antonietta
I only wish to Madame X School of Sex was real..... I want to apply now.... This indulged in everyone of my fantasies... and hated the story to end... The book was extremely well written and absolutely one of my all time favourites... Will definitely re-read this one again.... Don't wait and longer and buy it now... You'll thank me later.. I promise (wink wink)
Susan
This book had my 3 requirements in a book: 1) A lot of hot sex, 2) A HOT Alpha male & 3)an HEA.
I really did enjoy this book. I thought Ms. Jamison wrote very well and I was not bored. But, it felt kind of rushed to me. I will, however, be purchasing more of her books! :)
Liliana
"Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex)" by Jinx Jamison is a sexy erotic sensual story. A very fast steamy read. Great storyline. I wish it could have been a little longer, but still enjoyed it...a lot.
I hope to read more about the characters in the book.
Anjee
Quick little read. Read it on a recommendation. While the book is pretty steamy it went by way to fast. Not really my style of reading I need depth to a book at the very least. If you want a wham bam thank you mam book here it is. Not bad but not exceptional.
Anne Hayes
I enjoyed the teaser, Stolen, so looking forward to reading a full length story by this author.

Update! I didn't get the thrill put of reading this that Stolen gave me. It was punchy and this story left me wondering. The ending was, well, at the end.
Leah
This book is sexy. It's short and a very quick read but definitely keeps you interested until the very end. I wish it was a little longer to get more character development but there is nothing missing in the chemistry between Sarah and Quinn.
Solluna
This book was a partial story and it angers me to no end that I have to buy the second part to finish this story. It's not like it's all that anyway, everything is too convenient and the characters are laughable at best. Shame on you Jinx Jamison!
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
I got exactly what a wanted!!

Seducing Sarah V.2 is a hot and steamy quickie that really left me wishing that there was more to the story. I hate when a book has potential to be more but ends and your desperate for more.
Kathryn
What a hot little book. Jinx Jamison stunned me with her little freebie, and this one goes right along with it. The thought of taking a trip to a School for Sex is just right up my fantasy island (wicked grins).
Beth

Want to give this book another half a star. Its not as romantic as FSG or BTY but its highly erotic. Its well written & believable, i could picture each character clearly in my mind like i could with FSG.
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
This quick little fix gives you exactly what you'll ask for and leave you panting for more.

I can't wait to read more about Sarah and Master Q. What will she do when she finds out who he really is?
Jennifer Keish
I enjoyed the book I think that is a school I would like to attend we all need a little more education. I would have liked the book to be a little longer but other than that it really was a great book
This is an awesome book. So sexy it'll make your panties wet. I love sexy strong male characters. Can't go wrong with a unrequited love either. Can't wait for more.
Annie Edmonds
i could not put this book down, how exciting a school of sex, an what they are teaching is oh you will just have to read, i loved it..wanted more..
LeeAnn *the crazy, hell on wheels crip*
liked this book quite a lot because it takes someone from being vanilla, bored/boring to a little bit naughty. or a lot... more later
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I thought this was really well written. I loved it but it went really fast though. Could of had more of the 3 weeks written about.
  • What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)
  • Asking for Andre
  • Brie Learns to Obey (Brie, #2)
  • Seduced by the Angel
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)
  • The DISARM Series Boxed Set
  • Armando Returns (Barboza Brothers, #2)
  • The Male Stripper (Red Hot Fantasies, #1)
  • Teasing Trent (The Alexanders, #0.5)
  • One Night (Superstars in Love, #2)
Jinx Jamison is from New England and loves everything about the North, except the winters! She writes erotica about ordinary women finding out extraordinary things. She blogs regularly with The Naughty Girls Next Door.

Read about how she got the idea for The Madame X School of Sex in her blog series:

The Recipe for Naughty
More about Jinx Jamison...
Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5) Taken by the Boss The Dirty Darcys (The Madame X School of Sex, #2)