Start by marking “Christine's Short-Shorts, Inspirational Stories & Poems” as Want to Read:
Christine's Short-Shorts, Inspirational Stories & Poems
Open Preview read book

Christine's Short-Shorts, Inspirational Stories & Poems

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
“Christine’s Short-Shorts,” is a collection of inspirational stories and poems. These “short-shorts” are reflective of the love, compassion and faithfulness of an Almighty God who reveals Himself to us in so many facets, including life experiences, and availing yourself to His presence.
Published December 17th 2011 (first published December 10th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about Christine's Short-Shorts, Inspirational Stories & Poems

Ben
I recieved this book thanks to GoodReads First Reads, expecting it to be filled with stories and poems of some sort that didn't preach. Sadly, that was not the case in this book. It's Short on short stories and poems, and a bit too preachy for my taste, though if you want to read someone's opinion on biblical scriptures, with a several short stories and poems in a book consisting of less than 200 pages, this might be a good read.
Kaylyn
This book has SO inspired me! The first chapter was a bit long and hard to get through but from the second Chapter on, it was amazing. I felt that every chapter was speaking directly to me. Christina has a way of writing that makes it very personal to the reader. ( I reread the first chapter after I finished the book and it was much easier to read.)
I received this book free through the GoodReads January Giveaway batch.
Dee
Jan 15, 2012 Dee marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-read
I won this book as a Goodreads First Read.
Wioletta
I won this book on Goodreads giveaway
Steph Moyer
Steph Moyer marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Misty
Misty added it
Jul 27, 2014
Earnestine A.
Earnestine A. marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Carrie Heathcock
Carrie Heathcock is currently reading it
May 10, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Danelle
Danelle marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Jorja
Jorja added it
Aug 25, 2012
Christine Brooks-Martin
Aug 05, 2012 Christine Brooks-Martin rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Chonz
Chonz marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Christine Brooks-Martin
Feb 12, 2012 Christine Brooks-Martin rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Glenda Laitinen
Glenda Laitinen marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2012
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
Susan Hupp
Susan Hupp marked it as to-read
Crystal Hinners
Crystal Hinners marked it as to-read
Jodi Boulier
Jodi Boulier marked it as to-read
Christine Yvonne
Christine Yvonne marked it as to-read
Shannon Baas
Shannon Baas marked it as to-read
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 14, 2012
Christine Brooks Martin is a bestselling author of Christian prayerbooks, devotionals and inspirational titles. The focus of her writing is to evangelize the message of Jesus Christ and to help others learn how to pray, develop and deepen their relationship with God.

Her prayerbook titles include "Pray What God Says," "Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith," "He That Healeth Thee," (Spanish editi
More about Christine Brooks-Martin...
Pray What God Says Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith He That Healeth Thee El Dios Que Te Sana Little Book, Big Prayers: Intercession for the Body of Christ (4)