Start by marking “Loves Golden Dream: Secrets of Eagle Creek” as Want to Read:
Loves Golden Dream: Secrets of Eagle Creek

Loves Golden Dream: Secrets of Eagle Creek

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Aimee Amelia McKay was an innocent lady of society until she met Marcus Alexander, who told her everything she wanted to hear. Against her father's wishes, Aimee ran away to California with Marcus and wound up an abused, neglected, and battered woman. After managing to hold onto a few of her mother's jewels that Marcus hadn't yet gambled away, Aimee escaped, bought passage ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Loves Golden Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loves Golden Dream

Patty
Oct 18, 2012 Patty rated it it was amazing
I finished this book this morning and I must say, I enjoyed it very much. Duped by a gambling man, Aimee's life falls into shambles. This saga of survival champions this woman's courage and determination to survive against dire circumstances. Bobbie Shafer weaves the story of a young woman who rebuilds her life using a new identity,and overcomes a lack of trust and fear. It's a beautiful story. A must read! I have her 2nd book The Legacy of Eagle Creek and can't wait to jump into it.
Kirstin Pulioff
Jul 26, 2012 Kirstin Pulioff rated it it was amazing
What a great book. The characters are easy to relate to and understand. Found myself swept away throughout the story several times. Getting ready for the sequel now. Happy I found this author.
Kristin Hamm
Kristin Hamm marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
Advani
Advani marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013