Start by marking “Implicated” as Want to Read:
Implicated

Implicated

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Erdogan Denizli cleans up the messes other people make of their lives. Not their dirty houses or their dirty clothes - no, Erdogan gets a call when a bathroom is sprayed with arterial blood after a shamed pervert cuts his own throat, after a home-invasion-gone-wrong leaves bits of brain ground into the carpet, or when an undiscovered death drips putrefying body fluids into ...more
Kindle Edition, 2nd edition, 303 pages
Published December 11th 2011 by Mojito Press (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Implicated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Implicated

Mark
“Implicated” is an entertaining police drama with a fresh look at an old storyline and the best novel about crime scene clean up since Charlie Huston’s “The Mystic Arts of Erasing all Signs of Death.” It is also the first book I ever read with a Cypriot as a protagonist.
Erdogan and his partner Emilio stumble into a nightmare, as if cleaning up crime scenes of the human offal wasn’t bad enough, when they unwittingly step into a conspiracy involving cops-for-hire as assassins.
Southern California s
Jason Maurer
It's no secret that I have fast become a huge fan of Peter Michael Rosenberg, and I'm slowly working my way through his novels. "Implicated" is set against the backdrop of Ventura County and Ojai, California.

Erdogan, the main character, is the man everyone calls when a crime scene needs cleaned up. To quote Mr. Rosenberg from his website, "After forensics have done their job, he gets to work". It's a nasty business, cleaning up all that leftover blood and gore, but character development tells th
Joyce

An expatriate from Cyprus is a crime scene cleaner in Southern California. He has very little contact with anyone other than the people with whom he works. There are a series of murders in Ojai, a very upscale suburb of LA. He is shot following one and sees Police Officers as the perps. There are other crimes and convoluted descriptions about the what and why. Most of the people involved in either the crimes or the investigations are terrified of the culprits. The expat, Eddy, becomes angry and
Jerri Hines
Reminds me of the thrillers of a different era. One of those books that you can curl up on the couch and enjoy on a cold winter’s night. Interesting leading character, Erdogan. An exciting and suspenseful novel. Greatly enjoyed it. Recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good mystery and thrillers.
Larry B Gray
I really liked this book. It is well writen and the charactors are great. The story flows from one twist to the other yet it is easy to follow. Its fast paced action keeps your attention and you don't want to put it down. I recommend this book to all readers.
Janell Barney
I would have given this one a higher rating but it started out kind of slow. Once it got going it was a really good book
David
A tense taut thriller. As good a crime thriller as any I've ever read. Gritty, honest, this was a real page-turner.
Jeanna Boyd
The story kept my interest, but the (in my opinion) lame ending kept it from rating higher.
Kristin Pickford
Kristin Pickford marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Susan
Susan added it
Apr 26, 2015
Debi
Debi marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Michelle Dale
Michelle Dale marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Zoe Mccaffrey
Zoe Mccaffrey marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Mary Jones
Mary Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Jayne Capps
Jayne Capps marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Meagan Leonard
Meagan Leonard marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Dave Allen
Dave Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Amy Frye
Amy Frye marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Mary Lewis
Mary Lewis marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Arthetta Rodgers
Arthetta Rodgers marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
  • Shadow Stations: Unseen
  • Replica
  • Destined, a novel of the Tarot
  • The Moose Jaw
  • Cooking the Books (Sloane Templeton Mysteries #1)
  • Sins of the Father (Erin Solomon Mystery, #2)
  • Gray Resurrection (Tom Gray, #2)
  • Inspirational Quotes
Kissing Through a Pane of Glass Because It Makes My Heart Beat Faster The Uncertainty Principle Daniel's Dream The Fig Tree - a fable