Start by marking “His Kisses Are Dreamy-- But Those Hairballs Down My Cleavage--!: Another Tender Outland Collection” as Want to Read:

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  334 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Somewhere 'twixt' the equally demanding responsibilities of creating children's literature and running over elderly pedestrians, Berkeley Breathed has found time to create his Sunday 'Outland' funnies featuring the venerable Opus and Bill, which explains this valuable second collection of said works. Enjoy.
Published August 1st 1994 by Little Brown and Company

Be the first to ask a question about His Kisses Are Dreamy-- But Those Hairballs Down My Cleavage--!

The Alienist by Caleb CarrLord of Chaos by Robert JordanSoul Music by Terry PratchettWizard's First Rule by Terry GoodkindWalk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
Best Books of 1994
37th out of 162 books — 55 voters
Oh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. SeussThe Amazing Super Great Awesome Incredible Fantastic Space Race! by Othen Donald Dale CummingsMoo, Baa, La La La! by Sandra BoyntonGuards! Guards! by Terry PratchettHow the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss
Titles with an Exclamation Point!
324th out of 538 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Tori
I am a huge fan of Berkley Breathed and Bill the Cat. If you are, too, then you should, at the very least, read this book...but you really should own it.
Meadow
Hazel picked this one.
Cale
Cale marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Will Stotts-Jr
Will Stotts-Jr marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Mike D
Mike D marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Elisabeth Moser
Elisabeth Moser marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
  • Pass the Loot: A FoxTrot Collection
  • A Zits Treasury 05: Crack of Noon
  • Get Fuzzy 2: Fuzzy Logic
  • The Far Side Observer
  • The Boondocks: Public Enemy #2
  • Still Pumped from Using the Mouse
  • Baby Blues 08: One More and We're Outnumbered!
Guy Berkeley "Berke" Breathed is an American cartoonist, children's book author/illustrator, director, and screenwriter, best known for Bloom County, a 1980s cartoon-comic strip which dealt with socio-political issues as seen through the eyes of highly exaggerated characters (e.g. Bill the Cat and Opus the Penguin) and humorous analogies.

More about Berkeley Breathed...
Bloom County Babylon: Five Years of Basic Naughtiness Bloom County Loose Tails 'Toons for Our Times: A Bloom County Book of Heavy Meadow Rump 'n Roll Penguin Dreams and Stranger Things (A Bloom County Book) Billy & Boingers Bootleg (Bloom County Book)