Under Suspicion (Hideaway, #6) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #25)

Under Suspicion (Hideaway, #6) (Hideaway #6)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  7 reviews

A KILLER LURKS IN THE SHADOWS... UNTIL IT'S TIME TO STRIKE AGAIN.

When a prominent senator is murdered in his own home, his daughter Shona Tremaine becomes the prime suspect in his death. Only her estranged husband, Geoff, and younger sister, Karah Lee, believe in her innocence--until an attempt on Shona's own life clears her name.

Who would want her dead? As Shona and Geoff

Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published July 1st 2006 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Under Suspicion (Hideaway, #6), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Suspicion (Hideaway, #6)

Mary Beth
This book is more of a 3.5, for me. I liked the mystery and felt the characters were developed, except for Shona and Geoff. For such major characters I think they had the least amount of development. I just didn't get Shona's coldness toward her husband when she had already said she wanted to try to reconcile.
Bonnie
Could Shona Tremiane have had a more complete life than she was living? Communication would be the key to a better life with her mother, her sister Karah Lee, and her husband Geoff. She already lost the chance to reconcile with her mother before she died and now there would be a lingering fight with her father. Will she continue to loose the ones she loves or will she realize that politics just might be the reason her life is so miserable. Hopefully she'll give up her career and life in politics...more
Cathy
I'd give this novel 3 and half stars if they let us give half stars. The suspense plot is good. The characters are developed fairly well. In the end, it makes sense that people end up where they are ... but it is probably better if you have read the series (which I admit, I have not read the whole series) because some pieces are missing here. It feels as if some of the 'romance' is underplayed. But I would rather have a good suspense with a weak romance than the other way around. Not bad.
Tanya Brunnelson
I enjoyed the book - the clean writing, the characters, the story line. I thought when I started this book that these in the hideaway series were not in any order. But I felt like the author was writing as if we had known them already, and I found that annoying. I also thought the whodunit part of the book was sort of weak and pushed aside, not written as #1 priority of the story. Still, considering the other books I've read lately, this was far superior.
Donna (More Than a Review)
The book is more mystery than romance. The suspense was really good from the first murder scene to finding out who did it and why. There are plenty of suspects to keep you guessing. I would have preferred more chemistry between Shona and Geoff.
Terri
Jun 16, 2008 Terri rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: christians
it was very good story , well layout of investagion who killed father.
Carole Butler
Carole Butler marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Aug 22, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Stephanie Berman
Stephanie Berman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jun 01, 2014
Arenda
Arenda added it
Jul 11, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Jacquie Lewin
Jacquie Lewin marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
HANNAH ALEXANDER is the pen name for the husband-and-wife writing team of Mel and Cheryl Hodde, who began collaborating on their first blind date. Cheryl is the wordsmith, and Mel is the medical expert who helps her with the medical plotlines and edits everything she writes.
More about Hannah Alexander...
Hideaway (Hideaway #1) Safe Haven (Hideaway #2) Last Resort (Hideaway #3) Sacred Trust (Er Trilogy, #1) Fair Warning (Hideaway, #5)