Start by marking “Mia's Cop Craving (Hot Cop Sex Fantasy #1)” as Want to Read:
Mia's Cop Craving (Hot Cop Sex Fantasy #1)

Mia's Cop Craving (Police Officer Sex Fantasy #1)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  56 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Mia has a dream—an erotic dream she just can’t seem to stop
thinking about.

Fantasizing about sex with a cop is something Mia has been doing for some time. She just has to find herself a man in blue. Mia heads to a local cop bar and finds exactly what she is looking for.

As she approaches Rogan and begins to chat, Mia and her sexy police officer decide to keep each other comp
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mia's Cop Craving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mia's Cop Craving

Ronda  Tutt
Dec 27, 2011 Ronda Tutt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, bdsm
Dreamingly Hot!

"Imagination is a wonderful thing but it doesn't replace reality." Ever had one of your dreams come true, ever dream of doing a cop, or any uniformed service member? Mia acts on her thoughts and acts out a couple of her fantasies that will have you crossing your legs to keep your own climax at bey. I can see this series becoming an addictive read as the ending will always tease you into wanting more. I look forward to reading Cop Craving 2 - Double Team.

Great Short Novella 13 page
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Jun 30, 2012 Jessica `~Blahyze~` rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Mia has a fantasy, one involving a sexy cop and all kinds of naughty happenings, but Mia is tired of it only being a fantasy and wants her dreams to become reality and boy does she get it. Rogan is sure one of the hottest cops I think I have ever come across and he and Mia have real chemistry in the bedroom, and out of it.

This book may be short at barely 18 pages, but whew! It sure gets the job done, though I do wish it was longer because it was so well written and satisfied the “smutty” part o
Deana
Jan 11, 2012 Deana rated it really liked it
Recommended to Deana by: Erotica Group
Shelves: ebooks, rrrc-2012, erotica
I agree that Mia's Cop Craving is a fun read. There aren't idiotic mistakes (spelling/grammar/etc), and there's just enough description to pull the reader into the story. I enjoyed the interplay between the characters, and I also liked that it's told in first person.

A number of others on Smashwords didn't like that there wasn't much of a relationship buildup between the characters, but I think that was the entire point: Mia walked into a cop bar specifically to pick up a cop for a specific purpo
MsRomanticReads
This review can also be found on my blog.

Mia has been having a recurring fantasy about having sex with a cop. She has finally reached her breaking point. She's determined to turn her fantasy into a reality, and she knows just where to find him. Picking up a total stranger is not how she usually operates, but a few pep talks along the way and she's found the perfect candidate in Rogan.

This was around 15 pages of hot sexiness! I had a little trouble believing that Mia could go through with making
Mel
Jun 16, 2012 Mel rated it really liked it
Shelves: sex-sex-sex
Mia’s Cop Craving by Malia Mallory is exactly as the title says. Mia craves a cop. She dreams about it. She fantasizes about it. She wants a cop to pleasure her in every way imaginable. Not a bad fantasy! A man in uniform ….MMM MMMM!!

Ms. Mallory made this story short, sweet, and to the point. Mia goes in search for a cop in the most likely place to find one…a cop bar. Once she sets her sights on the “one”, Rogan, she tells her what she wants and the action begins. Rogan is all too eager to help
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Mia has a recurring fantasy involving a cop and decides, for the sake of her sanity, to do something about it. She gets dolled up (not too slutty, not too nice) and goes to the local cop bar to pick up a cop. She lucks out when she spies Rogan at the bar nursing a beer after being stood up by a buddy. Mia takes a leap (metaphorically speaking) and, after asking if he’s available (no wife or girlfriend), takes the plunge and tells him a bit about her fantasy. Things get hot from there.

This is one
Niina
Jan 20, 2012 Niina rated it really liked it
Mia's itching to do something about fantasy of hooking up with a cop - she craves the power, the authority, the strength. You don't talk back to cops. So, she gathers her nerves, dresses up and heads to the local bar, favored by police officers, to see if she can make her wet dreams come true.

Rogan is nursing his beer as cute girl comes to talk to him and before he knows it she's suggesting something way more interesting than talking. Hot girl like her, how could he say no to a night of hot sex.
Lisa
Jul 05, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
Mia has been having fantasies about sex with a cop for a while. It's getting to the point where, she wants it so bad, it's all she thinks of.
Finally, one night she decides she can't wait any longer and heads out to a know "cop bar" to seek out someone to meet her needs.. Right away, she spots a hot cop, who looks like he would be a fitting partner. She offers to buy him a drink and wastes no time telling him exactly why she is there. His name is Rogan, and he is quite intrigued my Mia's proposit
Julianne
Oct 05, 2013 Julianne rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. I rated it 3.5 (or whatever number) out of 5 stars.

Reviewed for TwoLips Reviews LLC
3 1/2 kisses, 1 1/2 peppers-- M/F, oral sex

Mia has had a fantasy involving cops for a long time, and she decides it's time to do something about it. Mia doesn't live far from a bar she knows the local cops like to frequent. Dressing up, she goes to the bar and introduces herself to a man she sees sitting by himse
Charity
Feb 17, 2012 Charity rated it really liked it
This short little number is around 15-20 pages (I can't tell for sure without counting). No back story, character development or closure...but then again we aren't meant to have that.

Its a fantasy written out, its a dream acted out, its pure pleasure on my Kindle (haha). I too have that craving (not necessarily cop but the authority without venturing to BDSM), but haven't worked up the guts to get to Mia's point. Its believable, entirely too short, but the flow and dialog make the reader believ
Emily
Jul 24, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
So Mia has a fantasy about a cop. Apparently this is a reoccurring fantasy and she finally decides to act on it. She gets dressed up and struts her stuff into a local cop bar and with ease picks one up and they head back to her place. Malia Mallory wastes no time in her writing. This story was short, sweet (well, maybe not sweet) and to the point. ;-) But what is great about Mallory is that she is still able to develop characters and stories in that short amount of time. We get an idea of who Mi ...more
Jessica Mitchell
About a girl named Mia who has a fantasy she needs to get out of her system. She loves men in uniform mainly cop fantasy.... She finds one but will he go through or will she be looking again....
Yvonne Carr massie
To short

I know this is a series but it doesn't give you any lead until its straight to the down and dirty. I will read the next but I am betting it will just be the same.
Katrina Simpson
Jul 02, 2015 Katrina Simpson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One down

Mia Ohhhhh Mia .... this will be interesting to see what these two come up with. Their start was unique and I hope the finish is even better.
Those men in uniform
Kim
Feb 03, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super Hot! A man in uniform...serious shivers! Very well written, short but it is meant to be that. It was a complete story though, no drops at the end which is really nice!
Between the Bind
Sep 25, 2012 Between the Bind rated it liked it
Mia is in need of a police officer...badly. She cannot stop having these dreams and no matter how much she tried to take matters into her own hands, it's simply not enough.

So, she heads to a local cop bar where she picks up Rogan...who gives her more than she ever expected.

This book is exactly as it seems, a fun, quick, sexy romp. It's less than 30 pages on my Kindle, with a lot of yummy cop packed in. That being said, it is much too short to build a relationship with the characters, but if you
Emily
Aug 24, 2012 Emily rated it liked it
Shelves: won
This story definitely lived up to its title. While the sex isn’t smokin’ hot, it is somewhat kinky (i.e. cop roleplay, etc.) and fun. The story is pure sex, with a slight plot built in that leads to the second book in the series, in which Mia gets double teamed. While it’s not going to win any Pulitzer’s, it’s a sexy short read, and it lives up to its erotica title. I will most likely read the second book just to see what happens with Mia and Rogan’s developing, potential relationship.
A.R. Von
May 18, 2012 A.R. Von rated it really liked it
Another HOT quickie by Malia Mallory.

Mia is haunted by her desire and dreams to be intimate with a police officer. Tired of just sitting back and fantasizing about it, she makes her move by going into a local cop bar. She walks in, looks around and finds the perfect man to fulfill her fantasy.

A good, quick and very hot read that left you wanting more (literally). Looking forward to see what happened's in the next book!
Cara Bristol
Feb 07, 2012 Cara Bristol rated it really liked it
This is a sexy short story about a woman who fantasizes about having sex with a cop and finally decides to live out her fantasy. Although it jumps pretty quickly into the sex scene, I found the characters to likable. This is a nice story to read in one sitting when you want something light.
Skye Burling-Briggs
This is a fast moving little number!! The synopsis pretty much sums this one up! From the fist line " his breath was hot in my ear. Touch me. Undo my pants. " it was hot and heavy!
Katy Beth Mckee
Feb 03, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it liked it
Shelves: freebie, erotic, bdsm
This story is short but well written. It was lacking in a relationship between the characters but you were left with the impression that a relationship could be forming.
Paul Simmons
Mar 25, 2012 Paul Simmons rated it liked it
A sexy little short about a woman who pursues her fetish for cops. Not a lot of build-up, but it's steamy, probably hotter for women with a thing for cops!
PJ
A good story, and I must say it was nice to read a book without a lot of punctuation and spelling errors.
Beckey
Feb 02, 2012 Beckey rated it liked it
Free BOTM for Erotica reads
Interesting short erotica about about a woman with a fetish...
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 3.5
Heat Rating: 4 out of 5

I won this from the author in a blog hop.
Stephanie Tuell
Quick steamy read about Mia looking to fulfill her fantasy with a cop.
Chantel
Mar 27, 2013 Chantel rated it liked it
Not bad. Short and sweet. The second is the better of the two.
Audra
Jul 08, 2012 Audra rated it really liked it
Loved it, even though it was short, it was hot.
Megan
Megan is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Malia Mallory lives in Hawaii with her husband and daughter. She's been working with words since alphabet blocks rolled into her crib, not only writing her own work but copy editing and proofreading the work of others. She has loved to read about relationships since she first sneaked off with her mother's Harlequin.

Malia's books are available at majo
More about Malia Mallory...

Police Officer Sex Fantasy (2 books)
  • Mia's Cop Craving 2 - Double Teamed (Hot Cop Fantasies, #2)