Every Move You Make

Every Move You Make

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  6 reviews
On her thirtieth birthday, Annalise Blakely gets a strange package. Inside, along with one of her company's hand-crafted dolls, is a note: I don't need this anymore. I have my own. Annalise puts the package aside-she has enough on her mind. Since her mother died, Annalise has been working nonstop to keep Blakely Dolls a success. Her deadbeat dad wants to be back in the pic...more
Published March 4th 2008 by Signet (first published January 1st 2008)

Lawna Mackie
Really enjoyed this novel! It's been a long time since I've actually got lost in a book and wanted to keep turning the pages. I loved the suspense and the pondering...Kept me guessing the whole way through. Of course my think is romance and this book had some of that too :-)
February Four
I grabbed this off a library shelf entirely on impulse, and I have been very pleasantly surprised! It was a decent thriller, and I'm looking forward to more.
Hpitcher
good i guess. i loved the plot and the idea of her meeting her brother but it wasnt the best
Pamela(AllHoney)
Its better than a 3 but I couldn't give it a 4 because I found myself skimming occasionally.
SQUEAK! (Lisa)
Reminds me of that doll episode on Criminal Minds, but it's an awesome read!
Michelle
I really like Carla Cassidy. Her books are predictable yet still enjoyable.
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Lobna Assem
Lobna Assem marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Catie
Catie marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Kaltham Rashed
Kaltham Rashed marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Emily Lansdowne
Emily Lansdowne marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Mica Tupaz
Mica Tupaz marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Kyra
Kyra added it
Mar 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe #3) Just Joe (Harlequin More Than Words) Broken Pieces Paint It Red Are You Afraid?