Start by marking “Cowok Idaman (The Boy of My Dreams)” as Want to Read:
Cowok Idaman (The Boy of My Dreams)

Cowok Idaman (The Boy of My Dreams)

Michelle (yang dipanggil Mike) tidak bisa berhenti memikirkan cowok idamannya. Kapan ya dia bisa bertemu cowok itu?
Tiba-tiba kejadian deh! Dia bertemu cowok itu. Bill. Ganteng. Karen. Sudah kuliah.
Mike merasa Takdir mempertemukannya dengan Bill. Bill bilang mereka memang cocok banget. Tapi Bone, sahabat Mike sejak kecil, merasa Mike jadi aneh sejak bertemu Bill. Mike melup
Published January 2006 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Cowok Idaman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowok Idaman

Desty
Ah...kisah remaja.. :)
Mike (Michelle) mengimpikan cowok idamannya dan selalu menantikam kapan dia bertemu dengan si Dia. Suatu waktu tanpa sengaja dia bertemu dengan seorang pria yang bekerja di restoran perancis sebagai pelayan. Mike merasa itulah cowok idamannya.

Berbagai upaya dilakukan Mike untuk bisa berkenalan dengan pria itu. Berkat bantuan Bone dan Hope, sahabatnya, Mike jadi tahu nama pria itu adalah Bill. Gayung bersambut, Bill malah mengajak Mike untuk kencan.

Hubungan Mike dan Bill ber
Malissa Bishop
Aug 04, 2015 Malissa Bishop rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I started reading it and it was ok but I got a few pages in when I read the following that has just turned me off the book altogether and now I know I am definitely not going to finish it.

"A sense of humor is important,"I agreed."But he can't be fat.That's the one thing. He can be covered with freckles, but he can't be fat. I don't think fat is attractive.....................

While I agree that being fat is not healthy and is the cause of many diseases and I know this because I am fat. I do not t
Hana Feberia
Oct 09, 2013 Hana Feberia rated it liked it
I hate to read translation novel, indeed. Except if the author is Laura Lavine and Paulo Coelho.
But accidentally I found Dyan Sheldon's on public library and I fall in love easilly with her light, funny and chic story. And I can't help to stop laughed when I read this. It's remind me to Laura Lavine and Mia Arsjad! Those kinda novel with touch of some jokes :)
I really enjoy this book! It's like read my own love story. When I was had a date and told my bestfriend when she listen it carefully. Oh-
Amanda Sheila
I loved it.

I totally understand what Mike's going through. I mean, come on, everybody's been there before. Thinking about 'The One', convince that that person is the guy you just met and instantly falling all over him.. I've been there once and thank god my 'The One' is not him because he's a pig. ;)

This book is relatable and I enjoyed the way Sheldon writes. Easy to read and fun. Loved it.
Lauren
Dec 29, 2008 Lauren rated it did not like it
Fauza
Fauza rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2011
Iyut
Iyut rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2008
Levine
Levine rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Neripha
Neripha rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2007
Veve
Veve rated it did not like it
Mar 29, 2011
Mumpuni Pratiwi
Mumpuni Pratiwi rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2012
Riska
Riska rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2010
Maria Christina
Maria Christina rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2016
Sabitah Irwani
I read this book because I love to read the teenlit books
Putri
Putri rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2010
Primadonna
Primadonna rated it liked it
May 29, 2007
Diena
Diena rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Meta Morfillah
Meta Morfillah rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2010
Siti
Siti rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2011
Na Chouw
Na Chouw rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2009
miss
Apr 12, 2010 miss rated it liked it
Shelves: novel, 2010
Lumayan.. Sesekali bacaan remaja ringan gini memang dibutuhkan.
Melinda  Pradita
Melinda Pradita rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2011
Sefryana
Sefryana rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2010
Eva Rizki
Eva Rizki rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2009
Della
Della rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2013
Aug 30, 2012 Joy flove rated it it was amazing
Melody Violine
May 23, 2014 Melody Violine rated it liked it
read it years ago
entertained my younger self :)
Felicia sasaki
Felicia sasaki rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2010
Indah Threez Lestari
228th - 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dyan Sheldon is the author of many novels for young adult readers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN, which was made into a major motion picture. American by birth, she lives in North London.
More about Dyan Sheldon...