Start by marking “Nazaryth (The Exiled #1)” as Want to Read:
Nazaryth (The Exiled #1)

Nazaryth (The Exiled #1)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, bondage, HEA]

When Nazaryth finally finds his mate, the clock starts ticking. He has only a few short days to claim Theo before the mating heat drives him insane. By day one he is ready to throw Theo down and rut him like a wild beast. But Theo is refusing Nazaryth, claiming that
Published February 25th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Nazaryth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nazaryth

Lakeisha rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2012
Demetra Roussakis
Demetra Roussakis rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Arzu rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
I really liked this book. I do wish there had been more on the fallen and their world. Theo was struggling to overcome losing his mate. When Nazaryth come on the scene claiming to be his mate, Theo freaks. This is close to being an insta-love book. I did think all things considered that Theo caved fast with overall little angst. I still liked reading the story.
Mar 02, 2012 Kinny rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, loved-it
OOOhhhh it's Theo from Theo's Bar and Grill first mentioned (almost sure) in Heaven's Hell. One thing I love about Lynn Hagen is that she doesn't forget her other great characters. They all get their own cute story. Still waiting what's in store for Thomas from the Rec Center.

Theo had several too stupid to Live moments though. Insisting on stepping out when he knew badass hellhounds were after him? Forgetting which Rock to press to get back to safety etc...

It touched me that he did not just dism
Mar 21, 2012 Perpetua rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Mar 22, 2012 Emily rated it liked it
Now, I like Lynn Hagen's Brac-verse. I really do. But it's starting to get a little out of hand. There are now 5 series revolving around it with tons of books and more to come. And now the Fallen? It was an okay book. The problem here is that there is so much going on with this world that it's getting out of hand. By itself, the book isn't bad. It seems a bit rushed, not as good quality as some of her previous books. And while I do like the group of Fallen, I think tying them in with the Brac-ve ...more
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 5 Hearts

Check out the review at:
Sandy rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Kirstin Mcfarland
Kirstin Mcfarland rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2012
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

I suppose it could have been a lot worse. In the end it just turned out another book in a long line of them. No rage coming up, even if the timescale and continuity are so messed up by now that they need to be put out of their misery.

On the upside, Theo was not a drama queen. On the downside, why do most guys in these books regress mentally and adopt certain feminine mannerisms once they start bottoming? I mean in all his appearances previously, Theo was portrayed as a big strong guy
THis is a spin off of the Brac Pack books and while I love that series there is A LOT going on in that verse so it's getting a bit difficult to keep everything straight.

I adored Theo and was glad to see him find love. I also liked how his previous mate wasn't brushed aside as unimportant or somehow invalidated. All in all this was a good start to a new series and I look forward to reading more.
Nae rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2013
Kim rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Aug 11, 2013 Joie rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of Lynn Hagen and this book the first of the Winged Beasts series was as good as all of her other books. The writing is great, the story moves along and the Romance between the two is adorable even though at times Theo made me want to slap him.
I was wondering about Theo's intelligence more than once. But what annoyed me most was this scene: (view spoiler)
Overall, it wasn't bad book. I just really like w
Alexia Featherchild
Alexia Featherchild rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Lilladii rated it liked it
I actually enjoyed this. Though I would of loved more detail as to how Theo had two mates. And would of loved more than what I got from the ending. But all in all it was enjoyable enough that I would love to read the next book!!!

3.80 stars .......
I have to say I wasn't a fan of this one. Too many questions. (view spoiler) ...more
Anne rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
LuAnn rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
제이홉 ♥
Feb 06, 2015 제이홉 ♥ rated it it was amazing
Theo es todo un hombre hermoso. Amo a las bestias aladas y su forma especial del reclamo, te desespera, piensas, ¿será capaz de reclamarlo a tiempo? No sé, Lynn Hagen, tal vez usted no pueda ver esto pero... ¡LE ADMIRO!
sm84 rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 AmberLane rated it liked it
I really liked this book so much better than any other from this author and I really wanted to rate this higher but, I've noticed that with this author the men who are mates often have their machoness lost some where along the way. They start to bat eyelashes, pout and just playing the damsel.

I'm not saying that there needs to be two badass MCs but I don't even like to read about a chick doing those things, so I sure as hell don't want to read about grown ass men acting like chicks.

I like my m
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Kay-ann Calbert
Kay-ann Calbert rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Annie J.
Annie J. rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Rejar Tia Nikita
Rejar Tia Nikita rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Vicki rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
  • Flawless  (Haven #6)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew #3)
  • Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge #6)
  • On the Wings of a Butterfly (The SEX Factor #1)
  • Perfect Timing
  • Blood of a Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

The Exiled (5 books)
  • Wolf (The Exiled #2)
  • Rough Ride (The Exiled #3)
  • Holding Tight (The Exiled #4)
  • Unraveled Heart (The Exiled #5)