Quick Kill

Quick Kill

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Someone is brutally murdering innocent women in downtown Toronto. Sassy Detective Sydney Granger and her playful partner Mike Stanza are on the case. With no witnesses, prints, or clues connecting any of the crime scenes, apprehending the vicious killer seems remote. Then, Sydney makes a chilling discovery that blows the case wide open.
Published November 29th 2011 by Forest Lodge Press

To ask other readers questions about Quick Kill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quick Kill

Glenn Harris
A pretty good police procedural featuring detective Sydney Granger.
Laurie
This was a fun read for me. I loved the relationship between the partners, Sydney and Mike. They were funny and quirky. There are several victims in this story, and we get of glimpse into the lives of most of them before they die. It was disconcerting for me at first, but then the style became more familiar, and I think the manner of telling became just as interesting to me as the mystery. The perpetrator also enjoys the spotlight as we get into his head, too. The word ‘creepy’ best describes th...more
Margaret Tidwell
This was a book that I couldn't stop reading until it was done. I loved how the partners acted around each other and they also seemed like people who could really be living. The author does a great job at bringing the characters to life. I was sad when the book ended because I wanted to keep reading about the characters. I can't wait to read more books by this author and I would recommend this book to everyone who loves a great read.
Tobyann Aparisi
May 04, 2012 Tobyann Aparisi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
I enjoyed this story. This is a fast paced read with plenty of twists and turns. I really liked the characters in this book and found my self really engaged in what was happening next. A definite book that will not dissapoint. This author has a great talent for capturing your attention and then slowly squeezing out enough information to keep you nail biting to the explosive end. Awesome would highly recommend.
Sooze10
It's quite a good short read. There isn't too much detail on the characters involved but I still enjoyed reading it. I think it could have been made longer and the storyline developed a but more - that would have improved it for me.
Alan
Very strange book. The detectives did not seem to do anything then the crime was solved and book over. Really disappointing ending.
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Aeokie
Aeokie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Connie Kline
Connie Kline marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
NE
NE added it
Jun 19, 2014
Sid333
Sid333 marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Summer Sartain
Summer Sartain marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Louie Dicristofano
Louie Dicristofano marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
B. Practical
B. Practical marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Brett Bydairk
Brett Bydairk marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Shirl
Shirl marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Paula Skiles
Paula Skiles marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014