Start by marking “Descendants (The Descendants Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Descendants (The Descendants Saga, #1)

Descendants (Descendants Saga #1)

The only thing that mattered to Sollara was escaping the Deep Kingdom and exploring the world she had only ever dared to dream about. When her dreams clash with her reality, she finds herself thrown into an unknown world filled with monsters and magic. Not knowing who her enemies or allies are, she turns to those she was raised to despise for help.
Published (first published December 18th 2011)

StorySeekers
Nov 15, 2011 StorySeekers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I have read this on Wattpad and Bookrix, and it just WOW! I can't wait to get a copy of this. -Emilia
Alanna (The Flashlight Reader)
This synopsis does NOTHING for the book. In fact, it sounds like a completely different book.

Sollara is turning 18 and has never seen the sun. She lives deep below the group in the Deep Kingdom because some of her descendants tried to over throw the Atlantians in the great city of Atlantis. Needless to say, that didn't go so well. So, on the morning of her 18th birthday she constructs a plan to visit the surface. Sollara successfully makes it to the surface. There she sees this swoon worthy boy,
Ashley Dawn
Nov 14, 2011 Ashley Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Sollara is a captive in her own home. On her 18th birthday, she asks for the one thing she really wants, to see the surface world. She and her 'people' live in the Deep Kingdom as they have been banished from Atlanticus. When she meets Kai, everything she thinks she knows is called into question and she begins the journey that she was destined to have...or was she?
The author did a wonderful job of making these characters real to me. The book is full of 'magic' as most people w
Amber
Nov 08, 2012 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I currently bought the ebook and am reading it for the second time! I am still sucked into to the beauty and wonder of the world that R. Lynn creates. I can see the world so clearly in my mind that I almost feel as if I am there. I cant wait to get my hands on the next book in the series!
Kelsey
Dec 19, 2011 Kelsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put it down! I think it is an excellent story and cannot wait for the next one. totally worth 99 cents!

anyone who loves fantasy will love this book, it's got everything and it did not disappoint.
Patricia
Jan 07, 2012 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book !!! Highly recommend !!! Read the beginning on bookrix.com Bought ebook for kindle on AMAZON.COM. Intend to buy a hard copy as soon as available. My congratulations to R. Lynn on her accomplishment.
Erin Latimer
Nov 23, 2011 Erin Latimer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting at every turn and at times touching, you won't forget taking the journey with Sollara. The first few pages pull you in and don't let go.
Deanna
Nov 15, 2011 Deanna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it, I read it on wattpad last year before it was published and fell in love with it, hoping to read it again to see if there were any changes. :)
Kelly/yllektra
When is this book coming out?
Where can I get it? :P
Will it be out through Smashwords, too?
Jamie
Descendants is a really good book. I loved the mythical, magic, world and characters of this story.

Sollara lives in the Deep Kingdom, a place deep under ground where people who have pretty much been kicked out of Atlanticus live. She finds out her "parents" are not her real parents but took her after her real parents were killed. The only person she is close to is her maid who turns out to be someone else. You'll be surprised to read who she really is.

On her eighteenth birthday Sollara convince
Marina
Jan 08, 2014 Marina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wattpad, series, teen-lit
Apparantly everyone else loves this story, but for some reason it just didn't click for me. I did read this off wattpad, so maybe it was formatted differently or even entirely different that the printed version, but I just did not like it that much.

The time threw me off, because talking about this ancient city and the Deep Kingdom and whatnot, I thought it was in a fictional world in the past, but then it comes down to private jets and shopping and TV and it just ruined the mythical, magically f
Evangheline Farcas
Dec 27, 2011 Evangheline Farcas rated it it was amazing
I've waited a while for this to come out and it was definately worth waiting. I loved each word especially the begining where Solara and Kai see eachother for the first time. Throughout the book there were times when I laughed at the wonderful and clever dialogue of the characters and at other times (especially the part with Asima) where I wanted to cry and scream in rage. The ending of this first book leaves me wanting more, and I never saw it comming. I loved this and of course highly recommen ...more
Leydi Morfa
Leydi Morfa rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2011
Radhika
Dec 08, 2014 Radhika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this in wattpad long ago.It was amazing.
Margaux Espinosa
Margaux Espinosa rated it really liked it
May 25, 2013
Lisa Logue
Lisa Logue rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2012
Aleksandra
Aleksandra rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2011
Herena_m
Herena_m rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2014
Vibha Gaonkar
Vibha Gaonkar rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2016
Monique
Monique rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2015
Jadorie
Jadorie rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
cherie
cherie rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Tiea Martin
Tiea Martin rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2012
alicia croy
alicia croy rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2015
Helen Dalgarno
Helen Dalgarno rated it did not like it
May 28, 2016
Renz Canete
Renz Canete rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Yamileishka Nazario
Yamileishka Nazario rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2013
Pepper Ferguson
Pepper Ferguson rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Megen
Megen rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Magick of Dark Root (Daughters of Dark Root, #2)
  • Winterborne (Universe Unbound, #1)
  • Funny Tragic Crazy Magic (Tragic Magic, #1)
  • Rune Gate (Rune Gate Cycle #1)
  • Shifty Magic (Shifty Magic, #1)
  • Mercenary (Little Death Bringer, #1)
  • War of the Witch (Legacies of Talimura, #1)
  • Blackwater (Redeemers, #1)
  • Witch Hunt (Hayle Coven, #2)
  • Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)
  • Vonnegut and Douglas Adams rewrite Brave New World and find The Future Perfect
  • The Advice Girl (Dalara, #1)
  • Happy Birthday to You (Birthday Trilogy, #3)
  • Amber Passion (The Enchanters, #3)
  • DeadBorn
  • Billy Purgatory: I Am the Devil Bird
  • Aftershock (Rise of the Unseelie, #1)
  • Grim Tidings (Aisling Grimlock, #1)

Descendants Saga (4 books)
  • Two Bodies, One Soul (The Descendants Saga, #2)
  • To Die, With Love (The Descendants Saga, #3)
  • Blood Empire (The Descendants Saga, #4)