Hur man får det man önskar och är nöjd med det man har

Hur man får det man önskar och är nöjd med det man har

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  529 ratings  ·  32 reviews
What you want materially and what you want spiritually are both important, says John Gray, Ph.D., in How to Get What You Want and Want What You Have. "Wanting more is the nature of our soul, mind, heart, and senses," he says. As an antidote of sorts to the sometimes overly strict books of late that advocate a life of utter simplicity, he concedes that it's okay to want a b...more
Published 2003 by Brombergs (first published January 1st 1999)

Be the first to ask a question about Hur man får det man önskar och är nöjd med det man har

Judith Symonds
Dec 10, 2010 Judith Symonds is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sensitive people and parents of sensitive children
Recommended to Judith by: The Millionaires Reading List
I am 38 years old and quite often other people notice that I am sensitive. I am now only coming to terms with this myself & John Gray helped me. What most people comment about Gray's work is the 'love tanks'. This makes alot of sense to me. Too much of a good thing can be, well just 'too much' and my mother always taught me 'everything in moderation'. Great! However, what I had never really understood is that people who wear their heart on their sleeve or 'sensitive people' absorb much more...more
Rosslyn
This is a fabulous book for people that found themselves wanting more after reading Rhonda Byrnes "The Secret". John Gray teaches the reader how to be true to himself in order to achieve personal happiness.
Carol
I liked a few of the chapters that did not dwell on God. I learned that we all have several love tanks and when one is full it can change the way we interact with that person. We need to then switch to another love tank and try to keep them all in balance. An interesting concept.
Aisha B
Good book again reminded me of our Islam to appreciate everything we have. Loved that each page has the most important sentence highlighted so it reminds the reader of its importance. It's completed my read to the book "The Secret".
Riham
Aug 29, 2007 Riham is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ALL MY FRIENDS
FIRST THOUGHTS:
HOW BEAUTIFUL IS ISLAM!
the book s simply describing one of the main islamic concepts in our relation to ALLAH...
ALREDA!
the rest is to be posted ISA!
Sean
Author of the popular Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus books, John Gray goes beyond the topic of men/women in this book and addresses the more fundamental aspects of how to be happy. He doesn't take the tact of some books the profess to teach you how to aggressively go after everything you've always wanted, always reaching for more. This also isn't a book that tries to teach you to just accept what life has to offer, being happy with what you already have. Rather, Gray takes a middle road...more
Catherine
This book offers clear and concise guidance into how many of our blockages can be cleared.
As human beings we get blocked and emptied at different stages of our lives. be it in childhood teen years or in relationships, we all ge hurt at some stage.
In this book John Gray opens the mind body and spirit to the various options available to us, in order to create a balance in our lives and become healthy again.
Fear , trust, forgiveness and most of all unconditional LOVE are dealt with in a compassion...more
Soha Mohamed
It'a clear and detailed step by step guide to achieve what u want and remove life blocks... Amazing..
Rebekah Sheppard
Excellent insight on how to move forward with past bad experiences.
Dustie
Nancy Faye
The general information in this John Gray book is something I refer too often. Gray gives insights on how to break thru bocks to success. This book introduced at least a decade ago still attracks loyal fans.
Marwa
Learned new concepts, it was like a guide teaching you how to apply the whole idea of "The Secret". I hope the next book is as good as this one
Sian Bussingham
Another self help book that I am not going to do the exercises in, though I really like the love tanks idea to work out if your life needs balance.
Armand
Positive self help feel good book with inspiration from meditative thoughts on honoring desires and unblocking resisting thoughts.
Stephen Harrison
Easy to read and full of useful ideas and processes for working out own needs and how to manage our emotional worlds.
Author Ruby Binns-Cagney
I was learning about psychology and found the topic of this book intriguing, and refer to it now and then.
Deviant Geek
BORING i was disappointed since i LOVE his best seller, men are from mars women are from Venus.
Hessam
This book is straightforward..... clearly a result of psychological research....
Irene Korting
Personally for me this book was a practical guide for wanting what you have.
Jessica
Decent book, but I didn't choose to finish it. Nothing too inspiring though.
Areej Alkanderi
It is a very helpful book. But in some way i found it a bit boring.
Alona
I just listen to an audiobook but it is really nice... :)
Larisa
Another favourite book of mine. Highly recommend.
Marie Christine
Not my kind of thing. Same mumbo jumbo as 'the secret'.
Bridget
A good self-help help and relationship book.
Anny
I was reading it in estonian language
Bob Marchiano
meditation???
how want do it??
Cheryl Tallent
Ok good concepts but how to actualize
Nada Ashraf
A life changing book ..adore it
Jenny
read in 2000.
  • Self-Esteem
  • Understanding the Enneagram: The Practical Guide to Personality Types
  • The Magic of Believing
  • The Courage to be Rich
  • Women Who Think Too Much: How to Break Free of Overthinking and Reclaim Your Life
  • The Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and the Others in Your Life
  • Take Time for Your Life
  • Your Body Speaks Your Mind: Decoding the Emotional, Psychological, and Spiritual Messages That Underlie Illness
  • Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
  • How to Work a Room, 25th Anniversary Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Making Lasting Connections--In Person and Online
  • Slowing Down to the Speed of Life: How to Create a More Peaceful, Simpler Life from the Inside Out
  • The Gaslight Effect: How to Spot and Survive the Hidden Manipulation Others Use to Control Your Life
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation
  • Ten Days to Self-Esteem
  • Why You Act the Way You Do
  • Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation
  • Healing Your Emotional Self: A Powerful Program to Help You Raise Your Self-Esteem, Quiet Your Inner Critic, and Overcome Your Shame

John Gray is an American author on relationships and personal growth, best known for his 1992 book Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, and other "pop psychology" books offering relationship advice.

He was previously married to fellow self-help author Barbara De Angelis, but they divorced in 1984. He is now m...more
More about John Gray...
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus الرجال من المريخ والنساء من الزهرة: كتاب الأيام 365 فكرة لإثراء علاقاتك Mars and Venus on a Date: A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship Mars and Venus in the Bedroom: A Guide to Lasting Romance and Passion Why Mars and Venus Collide