Start by marking “Hotel Sinn” as Want to Read:
Hotel Sinn

Hotel Sinn

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Hotel Sinn. She attended in hopes of reuniting with the dangerously sexy man who’d invited her. However, Anastasia would soon find out that having a one night stand would turn into something permanent in more ways then one.

Victore, a vampire, was sent out by the master to complete a task for the one hundred years ritual. But when he set eyes upon Anastasia, she had intrigu
Published December 20th 2011 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hotel Sinn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hotel Sinn

Susan (Suz)
Dec 23, 2011 Susan (Suz) marked it as to-read
I am proud to say I am friends with the author of this book and I have read excerpts from it as Lauren was writing it! From what I read it's going to be a great book and I can't wait to read the whole thing in it's entirety!!! CONGRATS LAUR!!!!
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Crystal
Review Copy Provided by ARe

I really loved reading Hotel Sinn. There was a big mystery about why a Hotel would be built in a small town where everyone knows about anything and everything that goes on.

Anastasia sorta wonders why she got invited. Especially when she gets an invitation from a really sexy man. The story line between Anastasia and Victore is very believable. The way they fight their feelings for each other and overcoming the obstac
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Contest Here:

A magical entity in itself, it’s like the hotel mentioned by the Eagles, You can check in any time you want but you can never leave. ( yeah I quoted them) . Every one hundred years the hotel revamps itself ( no pun intended) and the vampires invite humans over for a ball that spans a weekend. The catch is these humans became a sacrifice. You have more questions about this I’m sure, and I’d love to go into detail. But that discovery is for you
I really enjoyed Hotel Sinn. It was a really different book and it was very interesting. Loved watching the characters fall in love and trying to fix the problems that was going on.
Sep 14, 2012 Becky added it
stupid, read like it was written by a twelve year old. that was four hours i wont get back.
Apr 12, 2012 Mitzi marked it as to-read
Free from All Romance 1/4/12.
It had me pressing the next page button faster and faster as I read this. What a brilliant read. Well written and launches you into a world of vampires that you wish would never end. The sexual chemistry is electrifying and Lauren is definately a "one to watch" this year!
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Sheena is currently reading it
Dec 24, 2014
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Caro marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Ivi marked it as to-read
Kami Dodson-Perry
Kami Dodson-Perry marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Taa marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Arianna marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
The Pleasures Chest
The Pleasures Chest marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Stacey marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Lauren lives on the East Coast. She has been fascinated by magic and all things paranormal since a very young age. Now she spends her time creating her own fantasies.
More about Lauren Pilla...