Start by marking “Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thriller)” as Want to Read:
Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thriller)

Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thrillers #1)

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  46 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Melissa Hartman has genius locked inside of her, and so do you. The question is: what kind of genius? The awesome potential of the human mind is an incredible thing, but it is also a very dangerous thing.

After several years of neurology research on autistics and children, Dartmouth psychology professor Frederick Carlisle has made a startling discovery. With a custom-made
Published (first published June 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Charcot's Genius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charcot's Genius

Sean Randall
Jul 20, 2014 Sean Randall rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got the order of these books confused and started reading the next one in the series first, which absolutely hooked me and meant I dashed back off to buy the first one second so I could carry on reading book 2 whilst fully informed. The writing flows superbly, the characterization is impeccable and the whole idea of the work is unaccountably wonderful.

there was a huge emphasis on Melissa and of course a lot left to answer, it's clear that, although this episode is over, there's more to come.
Haley
Not a half bad story. The continuous plot twists kept me laughing thought that's probably an unintentional reaction. Here's the bad guy, PLOT TWIST, there's also this bad guy, PLOT TWIST, and also this bad guy, PLOT TWIST, but here's the real murderer, PLOT TWIST this bad guy isn't such a bad guy, PLOT TWIST, PLOT TWIST, PLOT TWIST.
Samantha Parrish
Apr 08, 2014 Samantha Parrish rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

I honestly didn't expect much out of this book. however, it was an exciting read, one with many plot twists that left me with my mouth open wide in surprise. highly recommend this book.
Kelly
Jan 29, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-freebies
I will start by saying that I am sure that this story is not for everyone, but for me it was perfect. I have a psychology degree, and while I did not specialize in biopsychology, I studied the brain enough to thoroughly be entertained by this book.

I loved the premise, the characters, the unexpected twists... Highly recommended!

Can't wait to read Undetectable.

P.S. - I read this under it's re-released title of Untapped.
Velvetink
May 25, 2015 Velvetink marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, psychology
kindle
Min
Oct 16, 2013 Min rated it really liked it
The initial chapters were a little strange because it flip-flopped between the two main protagonists too often. Nonetheless the main plot or idea was interesting and decent. Glad the author didn't try to make it as happily ever after ending, that would have ruined it. The scientific part is a little weird, but other than that, the human characters had some time to develop, some more than others.
Cyndi
Jan 01, 2014 Cyndi rated it really liked it
Very good story. I was let down by the ending. It was so abrupt. Surely there is a part two?
Jim
Nov 11, 2012 Jim rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable book, the science, was of course highly speculative, that's the point of the book. Some of the down to earth technology was a bit off too, which was not necessary. Good despite that.
Kristin Nelson
Jul 16, 2012 Kristin Nelson rated it really liked it
Great book! Goes into the mind of a brilliant and twisted genius who seeks revenge in a detailed and gruesome way. There were some weaker moments in the middle, but overall a great read!
Anna
Anna added it
Mar 24, 2016
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
David
David marked it as to-read
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Helen Black-pace
Helen Black-pace marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
JoJoPNW
JoJoPNW marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Preeti
Preeti added it
Jan 27, 2016
Biscay
Biscay marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Hoss
Hoss marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Kays
Kays marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Stephanie Clarke
Stephanie Clarke marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Nospin
Nospin added it
Jan 21, 2016
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Nagy Judit
Nagy Judit marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Allen
Allen rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Jenifer A. Evans
Jenifer A. Evans rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Great Minds Thrillers (2 books)
  • Undetectable (Great Minds Thriller, #2)