Start by marking “Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thriller)” as Want to Read:
Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thriller)

Charcot's Genius (Great Minds Thrillers #1)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Melissa Hartman has genius locked inside of her, and so do you. The question is: what kind of genius? The awesome potential of the human mind is an incredible thing, but it is also a very dangerous thing.

After several years of neurology research on autistics and children, Dartmouth psychology professor Frederick Carlisle has made a startling discovery. With a custom-made
Published (first published June 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Charcot's Genius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charcot's Genius

Sean Randall
I got the order of these books confused and started reading the next one in the series first, which absolutely hooked me and meant I dashed back off to buy the first one second so I could carry on reading book 2 whilst fully informed. The writing flows superbly, the characterization is impeccable and the whole idea of the work is unaccountably wonderful.

there was a huge emphasis on Melissa and of course a lot left to answer, it's clear that, although this episode is over, there's more to come.
Haley
Not a half bad story. The continuous plot twists kept me laughing thought that's probably an unintentional reaction. Here's the bad guy, PLOT TWIST, there's also this bad guy, PLOT TWIST, and also this bad guy, PLOT TWIST, but here's the real murderer, PLOT TWIST this bad guy isn't such a bad guy, PLOT TWIST, PLOT TWIST, PLOT TWIST.
Samantha Parrish
Excellent book

I honestly didn't expect much out of this book. however, it was an exciting read, one with many plot twists that left me with my mouth open wide in surprise. highly recommend this book.
Kelly
I will start by saying that I am sure that this story is not for everyone, but for me it was perfect. I have a psychology degree, and while I did not specialize in biopsychology, I studied the brain enough to thoroughly be entertained by this book.

I loved the premise, the characters, the unexpected twists... Highly recommended!

Can't wait to read Undetectable.

P.S. - I read this under it's re-released title of Untapped.
Min
The initial chapters were a little strange because it flip-flopped between the two main protagonists too often. Nonetheless the main plot or idea was interesting and decent. Glad the author didn't try to make it as happily ever after ending, that would have ruined it. The scientific part is a little weird, but other than that, the human characters had some time to develop, some more than others.
Cyndi
Very good story. I was let down by the ending. It was so abrupt. Surely there is a part two?
Jim
A really enjoyable book, the science, was of course highly speculative, that's the point of the book. Some of the down to earth technology was a bit off too, which was not necessary. Good despite that.
Kristin Nelson
Great book! Goes into the mind of a brilliant and twisted genius who seeks revenge in a detailed and gruesome way. There were some weaker moments in the middle, but overall a great read!
Linda
Linda added it
Jan 27, 2015
Linda B
Linda B marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Alicia Huxtable
Alicia Huxtable marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jaa
Jaa marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Randell Gresham
Randell Gresham marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Angela Dossett
Angela Dossett marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Jeri Rodriguez
Jeri Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Momoffive
Momoffive marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Jerry Tall
Jerry Tall marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Gary
Gary marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Chaélauna
Chaélauna marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
joseph R. Hylton
joseph R. Hylton marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Mleehall
Mleehall marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Harvina Britain
Harvina Britain marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Great Minds Thrillers (2 books)
Undetectable (Great Minds Thriller, #2)