Start by marking “Attacked on a Tiger's Whim” as Want to Read:
Attacked on a Tiger's Whim

Attacked on a Tiger's Whim (Attacked on a Tiger's Whim #1)

Tomoya is working at a host club when he unexpectedly comes face to face with a nightmare from his past. After his first two traumatizing experiences with Murase, Tomoya finds his third encounter intoxicating as he's drawn deeper into Murase's dangerous life. Will Tomoya find a way for their two worlds to coexist, or will Murase's dark past consume them both?
ebook, 1st USA Edition, 180 pages
Published October 19th 2011 by Digital Manga Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Attacked on a Tiger's Whim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attacked on a Tiger's Whim

Debbie Benson
Murase takes Tomo when he's about to go to jail. After the third time, Tomo accepts that he's fallen for Murase. It is a strange relationship between a Yakuza man and a young man who walks a different life.
Lissibith
Apr 10, 2015 Lissibith rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, erotica
L-D
Jan 06, 2012 L-D rated it liked it
This story was okay. Tomo meets Murase in a club and is pretty distraught to see him. Turns out that the last two times Tomo and Murase met, Murase took Tomo by force. I think that might be one of the reasons I couldn't quite get into this book. Even though it turns out that Murase did that because he was really taken by Tomo, it sort of ruined Tomo's life and he basically ended up drinking himself stupid in a bar.

I also got a little confused towards the end because a couple of characters were
Jeanne 'Divinae'
This was okay. Tomoya works as a host and one night comes face to face with his past, Murase. The past two times Tomoya saw Murase, they had sex. Murase would tell him he was sick and to cure him. Then after they had sex, he'd tell him he wasn't gay. It messed up Tomoya emtionally. This third accounter, Tomoya fears the same thing will happen and he'll be left again. For some reason, he fall's in love with Murase. You find out that Murase is a shady character. Each time before he want to jail, w ...more
luisi
Apr 14, 2012 luisi rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bl-ebooks
This was a bit of a wtf book for me. If it wasn't for the fact that I was reading it in my computer, I would have thrown the book against the wall; so I had to settle for closing the browser and not read it for a few months. Then something happened, I tried to read it again and it actually kinda grew on me. Is there something wrong with me? Probably(I've read a lot of bl). Will I read something else by this author? Doubtful.

Stupid non-con and rape is love, ugh.
Sandra
Aug 27, 2015 Sandra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
non sono una amante dei yaoi manga e questo libro ne è la prova. la storia non è male,i disegni molto belli ma questo è il secondo manga e penso anche l'ultimo non mi intrigano proprio,preferisco i romanzi m/m.
Sara
Jul 19, 2016 Sara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
kindle edition.
Hard to follow, especially as several characters are drawn alike.
And dub-con and non-con are not my thing, so this wasn't really my cuppa tea.
Kimiko Kotani
Kimiko Kotani rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2012
T Groove
T Groove rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Laureen
Laureen rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Teito Klein
Teito Klein rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Himi
Himi rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2012
Gaa-chan
Gaa-chan rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Corinna
Corinna rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2014
Mir
Mir rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2012
Norunn
Norunn rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
sarah j wilkins
sarah j wilkins rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Jacklynn Ray
Jacklynn Ray rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Khyie
Khyie rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2016
Laurentia
Laurentia rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Haar Rheus
Haar Rheus rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2014
Experiment BL626
Experiment BL626 rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2016
Rebekah
Rebekah rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2012
YAMADA Mario
Name (in native language): 山田まりお

Doujinshi Circle: Studio Canopus

Blood Type: O

Zodiac: Leo
More about Mario Yamada...

Attacked on a Tiger's Whim (2 books)
  • 生意気な猟犬の躾け方 [Namaiki na Ryouken no Shitsukekata]