Start by marking “Attacked on a Tiger's Whim” as Want to Read:
Attacked on a Tiger's Whim

Attacked on a Tiger's Whim (Attacked on a Tiger's Whim #1)

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Tomoya is working at a host club when he unexpectedly comes face to face with a nightmare from his past. After his first two traumatizing experiences with Murase, Tomoya finds his third encounter intoxicating as he's drawn deeper into Murase's dangerous life. Will Tomoya find a way for their two worlds to coexist, or will Murase's dark past consume them both?
ebook, 1st USA Edition, 180 pages
Published October 19th 2011 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published October 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Attacked on a Tiger's Whim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attacked on a Tiger's Whim

Jeanne
This was okay. Tomoya works as a host and one night comes face to face with his past, Murase. The past two times Tomoya saw Murase, they had sex. Murase would tell him he was sick and to cure him. Then after they had sex, he'd tell him he wasn't gay. It messed up Tomoya emtionally. This third accounter, Tomoya fears the same thing will happen and he'll be left again. For some reason, he fall's in love with Murase. You find out that Murase is a shady character. Each time before he want to jail, w ...more
L-D
This story was okay. Tomo meets Murase in a club and is pretty distraught to see him. Turns out that the last two times Tomo and Murase met, Murase took Tomo by force. I think that might be one of the reasons I couldn't quite get into this book. Even though it turns out that Murase did that because he was really taken by Tomo, it sort of ruined Tomo's life and he basically ended up drinking himself stupid in a bar.

I also got a little confused towards the end because a couple of characters were
luisi
This was a bit of a wtf book for me. If it wasn't for the fact that I was reading it in my computer, I would have thrown the book against the wall; so I had to settle for closing the browser and not read it for a few months. Then something happened, I tried to read it again and it actually kinda grew on me. Is there something wrong with me? Probably(I've read a lot of bl). Will I read something else by this author? Doubtful.

Stupid non-con and rape is love, ugh.
Sara
kindle edition.
Hard to follow, especially as several characters are drawn alike.
And dub-con and non-con are not my thing, so this wasn't really my cuppa tea.
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Anna Ravnholt
Anna Ravnholt marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Thai Vy
Thai Vy marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
TARA
TARA marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
G
G marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Nancy Luu
Nancy Luu marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Meri
Meri marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Anzu
Anzu marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Valeroll
Valeroll marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Azrul Izzat
Azrul Izzat marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Michela Manzoni
Michela Manzoni marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
kira bendixen
kira bendixen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Wulan
Wulan marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Astrella
Astrella marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Bajunka Vítová
Bajunka Vítová marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Athena
Athena added it
Feb 04, 2014
Shiera
Shiera marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Be Bemine
Be Bemine is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Faithful Dog Waits for Flowers Io, la Tigre e i suoi capricci (Attacked on a Tiger's Whim Italian) (Yaoi Manga) Akuma De Omocha