Start by marking “Children's Children” as Want to Read:
Children's Children

Children's Children (Almonds and Raisins #3)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This is the third book in the bestselling "Almonds and Raisins" saga. The third generation of Sandberg's now live in England and are beginning to move away from their Jewish faith. Maisie Mosco has written eight bestselling novels, the most recent being "After the Dream".
Mass Market Paperback, 382 pages
Published 1982 by New English Library (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Children's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children's Children

Lu Newman
The last book in the "Almonds and Raisins" trilogy. This book follows the third generation of Sandberg's and Moritz's. It follows their journey as they have now cast off the traditional Jewish life and make their own way in the modern world.

Just the same as the previous two books in the series it is very lengthy and descriptive. In some places may even be seen as dull. Sarah Sandberg is still the matriarch of the two families however her influence is losing its grip on the youngest generation.
Linda Visser
I loved this series
Margaret aka serenityblue Jackson
I tend to like these books by this author usually before, during and after WWII in liverpool. I have heard so many of these type of stories from my family originally from England and I usually pass them onto mum
The final in the trilogy takes the reader into the emotional, religious, and sexual changes that make the older generations reflect upon what is right, and what must be accepted, as the years pass by.
I just love Maisie Mosco's family sagas. I believe that this was the last book in this particular series.
Barbara marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Jim Carrington-West
Jim Carrington-West marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Diane marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Denise Van
Denise Van marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Dianne marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Cheryl Margolin
Cheryl Margolin marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Shreen Gough
Shreen Gough marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Mubarakh Magatakarda
Mubarakh Magatakarda marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Vickie added it
Mar 01, 2015
Brenda marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Maisie Mosco was born as Maisie Gottlieb. Her parents were of Latvian Jewish and Viennese Jewish descent, and both emigrated to England around 1900.

She left school at the age of 14 to help in the family business. At the age of 18 she joined the ATS and at the end of World War II was helping to teach illiterate soldiers how to read. After the war, she edited the Jewish Gazette, and subsequently wr
More about Maisie Mosco...

Almonds and Raisins (5 books)
  • Almonds and Raisins