Start by marking “Nabari No Ou, Vol. 11” as Want to Read:
Nabari No Ou, Vol. 11

Nabari No Ou, Vol. 11 (隠の王 / Nabari No Ou #11)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Shinra Banshou now activated, Miharu has finally become the Nabari no Ou, the king of the Hidden World. But at what price? Something has been lost, but no one seems to remember what-or who-it is. All that remains is a hollow in the hearts and minds of Miharu and those around him, Yukimi perhaps most of all. With their world forever changed by the events that have come ...more
Published August 21st 2012 by Yen Press (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Nabari No Ou, Vol. 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nabari No Ou, Vol. 11

Martine
This volume allows the reader to breathe and relax a little bit after the angst fest of the previous one.
The atmosphere is happier but not light - because in everything the characters do, there is this underlying weight of the decision Miharu made.
My favorite scene was the one where Raimei met Gau and Raikou (the latter two behaving utterly married, camping together, catching wild ducks, can you be any cuter? Stop it boys. I'm kidding, don't stop it.)
Sophie
So heartbreaking. And the art has gotten more and more beautiful with each volume. Yukini and Miharu are seriously breaking my heart her. And on a somewhat lighter note - I am seriously tempted to use my BL tag simply because of Raikou and Gau. Ah, what a series.
Miss
oh lord, it's been at least a couple years since i last picked up this manga

this is a pretty quiet volume, dealing with the aftermath of (view spoiler)

i liked it, there was some nice relationship building for yukimi and miharu and the slow pace made it pretty easy for me to remember what the state of affairs was re: the series

3 stars
Corley
Finally getting to pick-up this series after several months!

There was a lot of character introspection going on in this volume, which I especially found enjoyable - Miharu, Tobari, Raimei, Yukimi. They each have found their resolve, and I can't wait to see where it takes them. Everyone is hurting in one way or another with this lost of that "someone", but it was nice to see them managing to carry on with their lives, and Miharu truly shown in some of those panels.

My only fault (and this is with
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This was really good. Not much action but still good, taking a break from that.
Lissibith
I wasn't sure I was going to get into this one.There's a lot of... repetiton, I guess, in here. We know what everyone is after, but it seems to spend a lot of time hammering away at their motives. I hope there's a purpose to it.

That said, the interactions between Miharu and Yukimi are becoming worth everything in each volume, and I'm really enjoying seeing the two of them hanging out more. :)
Kate
Yawn........Miharu is my absolute least favorite kind of shounen protagonist. Emo. Mopey. But, because he has an ability no one else has, we have to put up with him.

I'm only reading this for Raikou right now, and just because he's so pretty to look at.
Teresa
Aug 07, 2013 Teresa added it
Shelves: manga
The calm after a strom. I really liked this volume. It was painful at the beginning, because of what happened in the last one, but then it gave me good family (and Yukimi) feels. Hanabusa is awesome, I love her. Miharu you cute, you're getting better.
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Some interesting relationships start to develop in this volume that make me curious about the future. Also looks like the battle isn't done...
Kristine Pratt
And so life continues even though the world has change. I like Miharu's new hobby of photography. :)
Cassie
Cassie added it
Aug 27, 2015
Cathy
Cathy added it
Aug 17, 2015
Wendy
Wendy is currently reading it
Aug 07, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Jessica Abrahams
Jessica Abrahams marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Salem
Salem added it
Jun 18, 2015
Oana
Oana marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
  • Natsume's Book of Friends, Volume 12
  • DRRR!! Durarara!! 2 (Durarara!! Manga, #2)
  • Pandora Hearts 11巻

Name (in native language) :
鎌谷悠希

Zodiac : Cancer

Loves dogs.

Favorite manga : Naruto & Ninja Scroll.
More about Yuhki Kamatani...

隠の王 / Nabari No Ou (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 1
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 2 (Nabari No Ou, #2)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 3 (Nabari No Ou, #3)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 4 (Nabari No Ou, #4)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 5 (Nabari No Ou, #5)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 6 (Nabari No Ou, #6)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 7 (Nabari No Ou, #7)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 8 (Nabari No Ou, #8)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 9 (Nabari No Ou, #9)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 10
Nabari No Ou, Vol. 1 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 2 (Nabari No Ou, #2) Nabari No Ou, Vol. 3 (Nabari No Ou, #3) Nabari No Ou, Vol. 4 (Nabari No Ou, #4) Nabari No Ou, Vol. 5 (Nabari No Ou, #5)