Start by marking “Life After a Balla” as Want to Read:
Life After a Balla

Life After a Balla

The sequel Life after a Balla begins with Skye doing whatever it takes to obtain the riches she whole heartedly thinks she deserves. Between lavish gifts and million-dollar promises, she tries hard to forget her past turmoil with Sandingo, her abusive no-good husband. Skye becomes helpless with Sandingo's tricky business proposition, and soon life takes a turn for the wors ...more
Published March 27th 2012 by Life Changing Books (first published January 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Life After a Balla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life After a Balla

Winter
Mar 23, 2012 Winter rated it it was amazing
what a sequel. I really think Jackie D gave us a excellent sequel!.I enjoy reading that asia finally seen that she can't keep doing dirt to people . Sky of course been through alot and finally got some payback of her own towards the man that made her misery possible HER HUSBAND! ! I also think she became a little self centered towards the wrong people but Jackie D did it again and I loved the sequel! !!!
K Nikki  Waden
Mar 31, 2012 K Nikki Waden rated it it was amazing
Jackie D has done it again ...This book begins where the last one ended and just in case you dont remember some things she included some backstory,it was well written and had drama from the beginning to the end..I hope there will be a part 3 because she is a great writer and I can read about Skye and her family stories as many times as she want to put them out.Great Job
Lisa G
Apr 10, 2012 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
Great follow up to the orig book. I love it was a little disappointed the Skye turned so bitter and unforgiving but loved how she changed in the end.
Tonikia
Oct 04, 2013 Tonikia rated it it was amazing
Omg! The first book was GREAT, but the second book was even BETTER! Wow! I love reading books that start were the last one left off and it's better than the first one. Job Well Done!
Tysha
Oct 05, 2013 Tysha rated it it was amazing
Like all the other reviews, this book was better than the first. I like that the story line was well put together, and it all made sense at the end. It seems like this series ended with book 2, and not dragged out into so many different parts. I will be reading books by this author again, and hopefully there will be more to come.
Kenzie
Mar 14, 2014 Kenzie rated it it was amazing
Although I absolutely hated the way it ended because I am definitely a sucker for fairy tale endings, it was over all just a great book. I really enjoyed both! And I really like Jackie D. as an author :)
Ms.farrah 83
Jan 08, 2014 Ms.farrah 83 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a really good book as well as the first one, Jackie D is an amazing author I just hate that the book ended so sad!
Nikki Trotter
Sep 28, 2013 Nikki Trotter rated it it was amazing
very good sequel.....
Rachel
Jul 25, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Love, loved this sequel. Picked up right where it left off. Enjoyed every single page. Very real and honest. Thought provoking. What would you do if you had to take care of the one who tormented you.
Brooklyn Donne
Nov 02, 2012 Brooklyn Donne rated it it was amazing
So I think Skye was a bit over the top at times but how she treated Sandino, his ass deserved it...although it's good to not hold malice in your heart for your well being but whatever.
Kim
Mar 21, 2012 Kim rated it liked it
Better than part 1.
Mary Wilson
Feb 18, 2015 Mary Wilson rated it it was amazing
This novel had me at the end of my seat. I so enjoyed the first novel but the sequel was not disappointing not one bit. Skye was a real woman.
Goodread
Jul 18, 2012 Goodread rated it it was amazing
This was so much better then the first
Letoya Mays
Feb 26, 2014 Letoya Mays rated it it was amazing
it was good
Deidre
Aug 23, 2014 Deidre rated it it was amazing
wow what an amazing ride that was! sad but totally unexpected ending but I did like it
Stephanie
Aug 13, 2012 Stephanie rated it really liked it
i liked it. damn him she got caught up
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2013
Ty
Ty rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2014
Madison
Madison rated it it was ok
May 16, 2013
Natasha Hall
Natasha Hall rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2013
Sha Latoy
Sha Latoy rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2012
Divida
Divida rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2012
D Maj
D Maj rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2012
Marcie
Marcie rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Janice Richardson
Janice Richardson rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Kendra Thomas
Kendra Thomas rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Shana
Shana rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Shalice
Shalice rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2013