Start by marking “Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet (The Marshalls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet (The Marshalls, #3)

Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet (The Marshalls #3)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  21 reviews
The Marshalls… A rich, powerful family that mixes business, politics…and pleasure. If the U.S. had a royal family this would be it!The tabloids just couldn't get enough of A-list couple hotshot producer Finn Marshall and Hollywood wild child Caitlyn Reese. Then Caitlyn fled the glaring lights of Tinseltown, leaving an indelible mark on the Walk of Fame—and an empty seat on ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet

Saly
The truth is except for a Suzanne Brockmann & Julie James Hollywood books haven't worked much for me, because I don't like them much, sadly this one didn't work that well for me because at the end I had a hard time buying the HEA and I felt these two hadn't really resolved their issues and needed individual therapy to deal with the effect their respective parents had had on them.

Three years ago these two were involved and both came from common backgrounds, royalty in their own right and that
RLA
The heroine Caitlyn has just been cast in the hero Finn's latest movie however he is not at all happy about it. Cait and Finn were once Hollywood's hottest couple mostly knows for their wild antics, however their relationship, along with Cait's reputation, crashed and burned after one too many scandalous incidents. Cait has spent the last few years out of the limelight and rebuilding her career, but Finn is still bitter about the way Cait up and left him and refuses to believe that Cait's wild c ...more
Kelly_Instalove
“I think we’ve proved that you can raise hell and people will still respect you, but I can’t. It’s a horrible double standard, so I’ve worked very, very hard to clean up my act.”

The set-up for the oh-so-promising premise was there, but the story never even came close to being the “redemption” I was looking for. The HERO was the one who needed to get his head out of his ass, not the titular starlet.

The issue of double standards was mentioned several times through out the book, but never really a
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

‘Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet’ is a fast paced, enjoyable read; author Kimberly Lang did a fantastic job in keeping me engrossed throughout this book.

Cait and Finn are ex-flames with bad blood between them. Cait left for London 3 yrs ago on the heels of their disastrous affair. They meet again on the Set of “The Folly of the Fury” being produced by Finn when Cait is brought in as a replacement to the supporting actress.

Finn Marshall Hollywood produc
Ellen
Felt like Cait was a bit immature, blaming Finn for all her problems and then deciding he doesn't care and refusing to look at any other option - even after she admitted that she needed someone else to be the bad guy while she recovered. All that aside- I thought it was great how they clicked and I like that Finn was a producer not an actor because we all know that's been done to death and Finn and Cait really clicked and are great as a couple.
Jessie Potts
Before I get into my review of Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet, I need to make some things clear. First, this is my first Harlequin romance (I know!), and second, I read more paranormal romances than anything else, so this was a step out of my element. Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet is a Harlequin Presents Extra romance, which means the hero is ridiculously good-looking, rich and falls for his woman hard.

Kimberly Lang sets the stage in Hollywood, where the rich and famous play and work. Her
Stephanie
This review originally appeared at www.readinasinglesitting.com.

One of my favourite things about romance novels is the brilliant titles these authors come up with. They’re often witty and zany enough to rival the best lines out of the country music genre, and descriptive enough to put Jules “I describe my books’ plots in their titles” Verne to shame. And indeed, Harlequin author Kimberly Lang is quite the pro at this: how can one not want to read a book by an author whose titles include Magnate’
Rhonda
Redemption of a Hollywood Starlet by Kimberly Lang
4 STARS This is a fun romance. Thier are a few sex scenes that I skipped over. I enjoyed the story line and the characters. I did wonder if Finns brothers had books with their story. Caitlyn Reese has been working and taking acting classes thier for the last few years. She wants to make a comeback. Her parents are stars in thier own rights. Before she ran away to London she used to date Finn Marshall. Thier lives were too much in the spotlight.
Vanessa
Heidi Rice
The last of the Marshall brothers trilogy and it's a cracker. A great end to the series, moving the action to a Hollywood movie set as youngest brother Finn (and the only one not to be involved in the family business of politics) is a movie producer. The heroine Caitlin is a young actress trying to reestablish her career integrity after a disasterous affair with Finn three-years before that got them both all the wrong attention in the tabloids, but while that virtually destroyed her career he ca ...more
Cleffairy
Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Review date: 6 August 2012
Review link: http://cleffairy.com/?p=8034

I’ve always loved Ms. Kimberly Lang’s work, but I’m sorry to say that i don’t really fancy this one in particular. The pace is not only slow, but I feel that the one who really needs a redemption is the hero, not the heroine. It’s a dissapointing read, but i suppose if you want some exaggerating emotional ups and downs in your two hour read, then this book will be it. Sure, the scenes and everything i
Tali
My overriding thought while reading this book was that I really didn't like the hero of the piece, Finn. Caitlyn, the heroine, constantly tells him that she's trying to better herself and re-start her career, and that he was part of the problem before, and instead of letting her move on an have a healthier relationship, he just decides to constantly bulldoze his way into her life just because he wants to. This is the kind of man who doesn't ever take no for an answer and not in a good way. It's ...more
"E"
I seriously hated the hero, Finn, which made it really hard to enjoy the book. The heroine had her issues, but she seemed like she was at least aware of them and was working to try to deal with them. Finn, on the other hand, shrugged everything off and was so self-absorbed and such a jackass in general to the heroine, I just never believed in anything he had to say. I don't even think he ever realized what he had done wrong.

On the flip side, I really liked the epilogue. It was cute and appropria
The parts of this book I liked were because I liked Cait and her story and her journey. If this was women's fiction, and just about her, I would have liked it. However, this is romance, and I hated the "romance" in it. Finn was a dick, didn't deserve Cait, and treated her like crap. He didn't redeem himself to me and I glossed over his supposed grovel because it was BS. I didn't believe that the relationship would last, or that it was good/healthy for her.
Sharon Helfrich
I haven't read anything from this author but definitely will seek out her other titles. Well developed characters and humorous dialogue kept my interest.
Heather
This is probably the best short-form romance novel I've encountered so far. It was well-plotted and the characters were very likeable.
Jennifer Estep
A fun contemporary romance about an actress and a movie producer, with a behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood.
Kate
Overall rating -- 4.5 stars (a 1/2 star was earned by the cute epilogue)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Good Girls in Disgrace!
Category: Classic Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Good Girls in Disgrace!
Category: Classic Romance
Beckey
Won an autograph copy of the book. Interesting enjoyable story.
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 24, 2014
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
T. Martin
T. Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Liliah
Liliah added it
Jun 19, 2014
Jizzle Joyce
Jizzle Joyce marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
USA Today bestselling author of sassy, sexy contemporary romance. Please visit my website at www.BooksByKimberly.com to learn more about me and my books!
More about Kimberly Lang...
The Downfall of a Good Girl (LaBlanc Sisters, #1) Last Groom Standing (The Wedding Season, #4) The Taming of a Wild Child (LaBlanc Sisters #2) Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat) When Honey Got Married