Start by marking “His Marriage to Remember” as Want to Read:
His Marriage to Remember

His Marriage to Remember (The Good, The Bad, and The Texan #1)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Rafferty Vs. Rafferty
Her heart breaking, Bria Rafferty is about to hand-deliver divorce papers to her husband when he's knocked unconscious. Now he remembers nothing of the past six months. Not Bria's unhappiness. Not the harrowing event that made her walk out the door. Sam thinks they still live together at the Sugar Creek Ranch. That his money is all she needs. That ever...more
Published June 5th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about His Marriage to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Marriage to Remember

Booklover
Christa Runge
His Marriage to Remember by Kathie DeNosky

Brianna Rafferty showed up at Sam Rafferty’s latest rodeo to get him to sign their divorce papers only to watch him have a horrific accident with one of the bulls. When Sam regains consciousnesses he doesn’t remember the last six months, so he doesn’t remember that Bria and he were on the verge of getting a divorce. Bria is unsure of what to do but his brothers (not biological brothers, 6 troubled teenage boys that were sent to the Last Chance Ranch inst...more
Kate
Overall rating -- 3.5 stars

I enjoyed this book, but it left me unsatisfied. The characters were likeable, the storyline was good, the plot was wrapped up at the end, but it just didn't seem to have a lot of substance.
Paige
HIS MARRIAGE TO REMEMBER was a pretty quick read with few complaints.

Just as Bria Rafferty is delivering her husband Sam divorce papers for his signature, he’s injured at their charity rodeo when he gets distracted by her arrival.

With short term memory loss, Sam doesn’t remember the last six months: The pending divorce, Bria’s miscarriage and all her arguments on how miserable she is with him constantly being on the road with his livestock company.

When his brothers ask her to move back into t...more
Cyndi Delia
Kathie DeNosky always writes a great book and this was no exception. she does a fab job on telling a great amnesia story. it was well done and believable bria and sam made a great couple. I look foward to reading more about sams brothers.
Ann  Lorz
As always a well written story. I enjoyed reading about how Bria and Sam worked out their issues. It's always fun falling in love. Some people get to do it twice with the same person.
Susan
Good book. Bria and Sam still loved each other, but Bria couldn't live with him anymore. When she returned to the ranch to care for him after his accident, he didn't remember their pending divorce. Bria found that it was difficult to play the part of happily married under those circumstances, but she didn't want to cause Sam any stress by reminding Sam. Having him at home caused them to spend more time together, making her remember what it was like when they were first married. Sam started getti...more
Fiona Marsden
Jul 17, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who love reunion stories
Recommended to Fiona by: Author Prize
This was one of those nice stories about nice people. Sam and Bria's marriage has broken down and on the day she comes to the Rodeo to deliver the divorce papers, Sam is distracted by her and is injured by a bull, losing his memory.
Sam is not one of those hard uncompromising alpha males who insist on dominating his wife. He just wants to be the best husband and provider he can be and he can't understand why Bria doesn't see and appreciate that.
Bria is just tired. Tired of being alone while Sam b...more
Cogito_ergo_sum
The author did an okay job of emotionally connecting the reader to the characters, however the plot was kind of boring. Maybe Basically, it's because it was too predictable. Are Harlequin books supposed to be predictable? The recent one I read was also predictable. Does one browse a bookshelf thinking, "Hmmm, I want to read this kind of plot today. Aha! This book promises me this exact plot, there is no room for me to be surprised with something I didn't ask for"?
Maybe I'm reading the wrong genr...more
Tia
Heading to the rodeo to meet up with her hero to give him divorce papers was the heroines only option until she sees her hero being attacked by a raging bull. Now the hero has lost his memories, the last six months in his life. Before their marriage fell apart, before she lost their baby with a devastating miscarriage and before he demanded a divorce. So now the heroine is stuck playing it out until the hero gets his memory back. It's not a hardship for the heroine in the sense because she still...more
Carol
Mar 26, 2014 Carol added it
Never give up Hope
Barbara
This was, hands-down, the best Desire I have ever read.

I was literally crying from about page 3. (That has never happened before.) You can just see the love between the hero and heroine from the start and though I know that we'll eventually get our happily ever after (it is Harlequin, after all), the two characters wanting different things in life seems so insurmountable that I really believed it.

It was my first Kathie Denosky and I will definitely be reading more of her!
Arielle
Jun 10, 2012 Arielle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Women who need a quick escape, and men who need tips
Shelves: el-oh-vee-ee
At first I was real suspect. I'd never read a Harlequin book before. Repetitive at times (constant phrases to the effect of "it had been so long since she felt this way after such and such happened" etc.). It was like a constant recap. The story was told from both his and her point of view--without making it obvious. The shifts were seamless. The pacing was excellent. Never too slow, never too fast. A quick and easy read.
Karen
1st in a series. Hurt in an accident, Sam loses his memory of the last six months...and that his wife Bria was divorcing him. A touching story of a couple who obviously love each other but have a hard time communicating with each other. A great start to The Good, The Bad and The Texan series.
Nicky
This was okay. I'm glad Sam learned his lesson and that they both seemed to get what they wanted. I'm really looking forward to book 2. That little scenario looks really interesting w/ Ryder and Summer.
Judith Wright
4.5 - I really enjoyed this story. I thought the author did an amazing job with the characters, especially the siblings and I would definitely read the other books to come along in this series.
Radiant
Bria has to reconsider her divorce when her husband Sam is met with rodeo accident...can the few weeks help them both come closer again?
It was a overall nice book!
Brad
I had to read this book , I heard that it was really good..I have to say reading this book in a matter of hours it was really good!!!
Roub
nice one but i guess i like books when there is angst between hero and heroine. so i could not quite appreciate this one
Beth Owens
Such a good book. I loved that she stuck to her guns and let him come to her.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Good, the Bad and the Texan
Category: Passion
Jessica Ocegueda
It was a wonderful love story of a second chance at love!!!
Robin
Great book! Easy read. Emotions run wild.
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'...more
More about Kathie DeNosky...
One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966) The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972) Baby at His Convenience Bossman Billionaire A Baby Between Friends